Acen 2007 - Autograph Policy Japanese Guests

#1 User is offline   DJFLuFFKiNS 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 745

Posted 30 April 2007 - 08:17 AM

AUTOGRAPH POLICY

One of the many things that anime fans seek at Anime Central is to get that coveted autograph from a favorite Guest. By following these simple guidelines, you can improve your chances of getting that special autograph.

For many of our Guests, getting an autograph is simple:

• Check the Program Schedule for the Autograph Signing times. Updated schedules will be posted around the hotel. Then prepare to wait in line.
  • Please note that there is a one (1) item limit per guest.
  • Take the time to read the Guest pages in the Program Book in order to be familiar with the Guest. It is rather embarrassing for the Guest to tell a fan that he cannot sign something because they did not work on that particular project.
  • Always be courteous to the Guest. Rude attendees will be removed from line.
  • Some of the Guests may be willing to draw sketches along with their autographs. If you should receive a sketch, consider yourself among the lucky few. Sketches are rare and we cannot guarantee that everyone will get a sketch. It is entirely up to the Guest if they wish to do so. Remember, sketches tend to take a lot of time and stress, especially if there are several hundred people in line. Not everyone will be able to receive one. In the Program Book, you will find space for autographs and sketches.
  • Guests will only autograph OFFICIALLY LICENSED PRODUCTS and the Program Guide. For everything else, they reserve the right to autograph whatever they feel is appropriate. If you have questions about a product you want signed, please ask our staff.
  • An autograph line may be terminated at any time in order to keep events on schedule. We apologize for any inconvenience. We suggest you get in line early in order to increase your chances of receiving an autograph.

For some of our Japanese Guests, you will need to attend their Q&A Discussion Panel first. These Guests are:

Yasuhiro Nightow

Noriyuki Zinguji

Shinichi Watanabe

Hiroshi Kojina

Masao Maruyama

Sunao Katabuchi

Mitsutoshi Ogura

Yuko Minaguchi

The rules above also apply here with some added guidelines:

• Attend their Discussion Panel.
  • Sometime during the panel, Autograph Tickets will be given to those in attendance. Tickets will only be good for the Autograph Session scheduled that day.
  • Go to the Autograph Session, which should be held after the Discussion Panel. Those with tickets have priority place in line.
  • Please take note, that the ticket does not guarantee you an autograph or sketch. And even though you may have priority place in line, that line can be terminated at any time in order to keep events on schedule. Tickets cannot be used for the next Autograph Signing.
  • Keep your ticket stubs. Raffles may be held throughout the day. Check for posted announcements on winning numbers that match the numbers on your ticket stub.

Thank you all for attending Anime Central 2007, our Tenth Anniversary Celebration! May your convention experience be filled with great, exciting memories!

Michael Palmaira

Guest Relations Director

NB: There will be an unticketed autograph signing for ALL of our guests. The ONLY the first one will be ticketed.

Sam Chen - Email me

ACen 2011 - Vice Chair
ACen 2008 - 2010 - Guest Relations - Assistant Section Chief (Industry Liaison in 2009, Programming Liaison in 2008)
ACen 2005 - 2007 - Panel Programming - Department Head (ADH in 2005)
ACen 2002 - 2005 - Live Programming - Staff

Follow me on Twitter: djfluffkins

#2 User is offline   Amunet 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 4411

Posted 07 May 2008 - 10:29 PM

Will this be the same for 2008?
♥ Amunet will move to Illinois! Coming Soon ♥
~ Captain of The Glomp Team ~
Official Thread of The Glomp Team ~ Click Here ~
わたしは クリス です。 ^_^

#3 User is offline   neodingo9 

• Press Staff
  • Pip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 4613

Posted 13 May 2008 - 12:53 PM

What about Halcali and Quinton Flynn?
Cosplay for '12

Kilakkuma Kigurumi

#4 User is offline   Halcali Fan21 

• Pip
  • Group: Purge for Inactivity
  • Member No.: 18345

Posted 13 May 2008 - 02:40 PM

Yes, I agree, WHAT ABOUT HALCALI?!?!? :unsure: :unsure: :excl:

I looked all over the schedule but I see nothing mentioning that Halcali will have a autograph session or booth?!? Are they even having one? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: Coming all the way from Texas just to see them! Surely hope I can meet them!

#5 User is offline   Kasemei 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 5705

Posted 13 May 2008 - 03:35 PM

Keep in mind this is last year's autograph policy. Halicali is doing a panel on Friday. As for an autograph session, I'm not sure.
Floating around the forums every so often.

Cosplays for 2011: Ciel Phantomhive Ballgown from Kuroshitsuji, Toph Bei Fong Fire Nation Disguise from Avatar: The Last Airbender, Revolutionary Girl Utena Schoolgirl outfit, and Meiling Hong from the Touhou Project.

#6 User is offline   Oreo_Otaku 

• Registration
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 2339
  • Location:inside your mind... I'm a figment of your imagination

Posted 13 May 2008 - 03:42 PM

Looking at the schedule posted on the 11th before updates looks like they will be signing after their concert sometime around 5:30pm Sat. Looking at http://www.acen.org/index.php?categoryid=6...2_articleid=107 leads me to believe that they are signing at their booth but no times were announced. Try checking the information booth when you get to the con or check out their booth for signing times.
[center]How's my driving? Flip FOB Driver Pro: Oreo_Otaku. Comments? CALL: 111-555-9999
If you can read this you get a pat on the back.
I drank GOD and it is good!!!
Part of POWA*PinoyOneWorldAlliance*
ninja>pirates!
Acen Hamburglar

#7 User is offline   ~San~ 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 14915

Posted 15 June 2008 - 10:50 PM

I want to know if Gackt or An Cafe will be going to Acen 09'
If reality is an illusion and an illusion is reality then wouldn't we be the universe's figment of it's own imagination?
tell me something i don't know

#8 User is offline   wmcnair370 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 18056

Posted 16 June 2008 - 10:09 AM

View PostSan-chan, on Jun 15 2008, 11:50 PM, said:

I want to know if Gackt or An Cafe will be going to Acen 09'

Lol! A) You aren't asking for much. B) ACEN 08 is barely over and you already want to know if there are guests for next year. To early for anybody even to be thinking about guests for next year, and certainly to early to be signing them.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users