• You cannot reply to this topic

Naruto/manga Discussion Starting at the Time Skip

#31 User is offline   HotaruTenshi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 2865

Posted 01 March 2007 - 11:12 PM

We all know he's gonna die. We all knew Sasuke wasn't gonna have him take over his body. Either he's gonna die or end up like Hidan. Only a head and in a deep, deep hole in the ground.

<3 Hotaru-chan
My Facebook My deivantArt
Cosplay:
2007- Tsunade (Ohayocon, ACen, Anime North), SnJ Jiraiya (Ohayocon, ACen, Anime North, JaFax, Youmacon), Konan (Youmacon)
2008- SnJ Jiraiya (Ohayocon, ACen, Anime North, Otakon, Youamcon), Tsunade (Ohayocon, ACen, Anime North, JaFax, Otakon, Youmacon), Konan (Ohayocon, ACen, Anime North, JaFax, Otakon)
2009- SnJ Jiraiya (Ohayocon, Anime North), Tsunade (Ohayocon, ACen, Youmacon), Matsumoto (ACen, Anime North, JaFax, Youmacon), Raver!Tsunade (ACen, Anime North), Nathan Explosion (Ohayocon), Santa!Tsuande (Ohayocon)
2010- Matsumoto (Ohayocon, ACen, Anime North, Youmacon), Santa!Tsunade (Ohayocon), Nathan Explosion (Ohayocon), Adiane (ACen, Anime North, JaFax) Tsunade (ACen, Anime North, JaFax, ConBravo!, Youmacon)
2011: Matsumoto (Ohayocon), Adiane (Ohayocon)

#32 User is offline   Naruto9thDemon 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 9171

Posted 05 March 2007 - 10:23 AM

So did anyone read Chapter 344 CRAZY Oro-Sama is a freaking WHITE SNAKE!!! That really suprised me but not to the point where it's not possible but still not a good plot twist. I hate how is just made his own body and/or stole it I don't remeber but the thing is I hope that something amazing happens and I love the Sasuke CS2 he looks awesome still.
~* That's Right I'm Kira *~

http://www.youtube.c...TR?feature=mhum

^ My Youtube Channel. Check it out.

#33 User is offline   Naruto9thDemon 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 March 2007 - 10:25 AM

Following up on the Anime Ep. 4 was a great episode I finaly got to see the bell fight been wanting to see that since I first started ready the Time Skip Era. I love how he starts telling the plot and Kakashi yells SPOLIERS!!!! The Gaara Deidara fight is also good it's amazing how well Gaara has control over his sand now.

#34 User is offline   HotaruTenshi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 March 2007 - 12:28 PM

NOOOO THE SPOILERS!! That makes me giggle. It's quite smart of Naruto to realize that. Now we have to wait 2 weeks for the next epersode. bah... They are like "Here, have Shippuuden. Now we are going to take it away every other week for a month. 'K thx bai." *makes a face*

<3 Hotaru-chan
Cosplay:
2007- Tsunade (Ohayocon, ACen, Anime North), SnJ Jiraiya (Ohayocon, ACen, Anime North, JaFax, Youmacon), Konan (Youmacon)
2008- SnJ Jiraiya (Ohayocon, ACen, Anime North, Otakon, Youamcon), Tsunade (Ohayocon, ACen, Anime North, JaFax, Otakon, Youmacon), Konan (Ohayocon, ACen, Anime North, JaFax, Otakon)
2009- SnJ Jiraiya (Ohayocon, Anime North), Tsunade (Ohayocon, ACen, Youmacon), Matsumoto (ACen, Anime North, JaFax, Youmacon), Raver!Tsunade (ACen, Anime North), Nathan Explosion (Ohayocon), Santa!Tsuande (Ohayocon)
2010- Matsumoto (Ohayocon, ACen, Anime North, Youmacon), Santa!Tsunade (Ohayocon), Nathan Explosion (Ohayocon), Adiane (ACen, Anime North, JaFax) Tsunade (ACen, Anime North, JaFax, ConBravo!, Youmacon)

#35 User is offline   Pen2 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Purge for Inactivity
  • Member No.: 4047

Posted 05 March 2007 - 05:15 PM

Personally, I don't know if thats his "true form" I mean he flashed back when he was child. I'm almost certain he couldn't have been in the form of a child. We'll soon know I guess. You think he's really going to die? I do not. He's one of the main bad guys. We'll see this next chapter though. :P

#36 User is offline   omni 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 5659

Posted 05 March 2007 - 07:18 PM

I didn't enjoy the latest chapter so much.
Acen 2011 cosplays

Hungary: Hetalia
Fairy Tail
One Piece

#37 User is offline   HotaruTenshi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 March 2007 - 11:07 AM

View PostPen2, on Mar 5 2007, 11:15 PM, said:

Personally, I don't know if thats his "true form" I mean he flashed back when he was child. I'm almost certain he couldn't have been in the form of a child. We'll soon know I guess. You think he's really going to die? I do not. He's one of the main bad guys. We'll see this next chapter though. :P

I thought so too until the Akatsuki were developed more. Now I think Orochi got replaced as the main bad guy to prolly Sir Leader. (Yondaime WTF?!) =P Now that Sasuke has accomplished what he wanted, Orochi is just in his way. Sasuke just needs to be slapped many, many times. His ego's gotten too big for himself. SMACK HIM I SAY! Then, once he comes to his senses and returns to Konoha, he can make sweet, sweet love with Naruto and Sai and all shall be good with the world. X3

<3 Hotaru-chan

Srly, what is up with my yaoi kick today? Not that there is anything wrong with it... >>;;;
Cosplay:

#38 User is offline   Naruto9thDemon 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 March 2007 - 11:31 AM

Sasuke totally turned into an Emo kid a after the going to Oro-Sama's place I wonder what his next thing is cause I still think that he's not ready to go to fight Itachi lol ^-^

#39 User is offline   HotaruTenshi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 March 2007 - 09:08 PM

Sasuke's ALWAYS been emo... He was trying to fight it for a while, but in his heart he knew his true belonging. Cheer up emo kid.

<3 Hotaru-chan
Cosplay:

#40 User is offline   Naruto9thDemon 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 March 2007 - 10:16 AM

True True lol so does anyone think that Oro-Sama will die???

#41 User is offline   HotaruTenshi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 March 2007 - 12:19 PM

Eventually. He has to so we can get one with the Akatsuki plot! X3 Who wants to see Sir Leader and the last member!! *raises hand*

<3 Hotaru-chan
Cosplay:

#42 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Posted 08 March 2007 - 01:10 PM

View PostHotaruTenshi, on Mar 7 2007, 06:19 PM, said:

Eventually. He has to so we can get one with the Akatsuki plot! X3 Who wants to see Sir Leader and the last member!! *raises hand*

<3 Hotaru-chan

me to
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, & 17
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

#43 User is offline   omni 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 March 2007 - 10:37 PM

I still think that is some crazy and sick twisted plot the blue hair akatsuki member is going to be Naruto's mom or Rin.

But yes I want to see them both.
Acen 2011 cosplays

Fairy Tail
One Piece

#44 User is offline   Naruto9thDemon 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 March 2007 - 09:09 AM

Same I think the last character is related to someone.

#45 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Posted 10 March 2007 - 09:40 AM

OMG who read the latest chapter.......... talk about suspense and if saskue is the victory he just might be able to kill his brother.
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, & 17
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

#46 User is offline   omni 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 10 March 2007 - 05:06 PM

hmm now is it Sasuke or Orochimaru? dun dun! We have to wait another week.

I am tired of Sasuke and Orochimaru though. Get back to Naruto and Kakashi!
Acen 2011 cosplays

Fairy Tail
One Piece

#47 User is offline   HotaruTenshi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 March 2007 - 06:23 PM

Question... Who is that girl (feminine boy)?? You see the last person he transferred into but who is that other person?

3 Hotaru-chan

*shakes fist* OMG YOU EVIL PERSON KISHIMOTO-SENSEI!! How dare you cliff-hanger us!
Cosplay:

#48 User is offline   HotaruTenshi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 March 2007 - 03:19 PM

SO going against the forum topic. HELLO ENGLISH DUB!! They are starting to get it right! Last night they played Go!! in its original form!! *fangirl squee* Tsunade is that much closer to appearing!! X3

<3 Hotaru-chan
Cosplay:

#49 User is offline   Naruto9thDemon 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 March 2007 - 09:13 PM

lol don't really care about Dubbed because they messed up horribly and I hope they don't mess up Tsunade because if they do I will be so mad. But about the chapter discussion I think that Orochimaru died because it would be really hard to believe Sasuke died but I think they are one person now like Orochimaru is part of Sasuke or something like that and if Sasuke did kill Orochimaru I still don't think he could kill Itachi because Itachi is just WAY TO screwING STRONG!!!!

#50 User is offline   omni 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 11 March 2007 - 10:39 PM

or maybe they are both still alive and Sasuke is only letting Orochimaru think he is in control. dun dun dun!
Acen 2011 cosplays

Fairy Tail
One Piece

#51 User is offline   HotaruTenshi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 March 2007 - 10:46 AM

I will cry if they do something horrible to Tsunade... I heard that they are going to make her sound like a Southern hick! *cries*

<3 Hotaru-chan
Cosplay:

#52 User is offline   omni 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 12 March 2007 - 11:20 AM

View PostHotaruTenshi, on Mar 12 2007, 04:46 PM, said:

I will cry if they do something horrible to Tsunade... I heard that they are going to make her sound like a Southern hick! *cries*

<3 Hotaru-chan

They did that to Robin in One Piece! It is so horrible.
Acen 2011 cosplays

Fairy Tail
One Piece

#53 User is offline   Naruto9thDemon 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 March 2007 - 12:14 PM

lol but she isn't even hickish in the series.

#54 User is offline   HotaruTenshi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 March 2007 - 01:01 PM

It might have to do with her accent. They do that to characters from southern Japan. Anyone ever watch Abenobashi? That dub made me cringe because of the accents... >< Please spare Tsunade!

<3 Hotaru-chan
Cosplay:

#55 User is offline   omni 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 12 March 2007 - 07:19 PM

View PostNaruto9thDemon, on Mar 12 2007, 06:14 PM, said:

lol but she isn't even hickish in the series.

Hmmm...but she does gamble a lot and lose a lot. So I could see someone thinking of her as a hick. (And the fact that she also drinks a lot doesn't help her any.)
Acen 2011 cosplays

Fairy Tail
One Piece

#56 User is offline   Naruto9thDemon 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 March 2007 - 09:20 AM

So do Irish people but would you want your Anime characters being Irish???

#57 User is offline   uzimaki_ichico 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Purge for Inactivity
  • Member No.: 8663

Posted 15 March 2007 - 12:09 PM

View PostPen2, on Mar 5 2007, 11:15 PM, said:

not tru to much anymore. every since the organization had started to make moves and there has bben more character development with them. so there more so the main bad guys now. and oro is like the second biggest bad guy. not saying he isn't important. just isn't as important as the orginization is now. and i saw his arc coming cause if you look back. they have been going back in fourth with the orginization, then oro, then the orginization, now oro again.
ADD ME THEN SEND ME A PM SO I CAN ADD YOU.
Wii Code: <span style='color:"Red"'>8035 8479 8826 8626</span>
Wii Name: <span style='color:"Blue"'>Jin</span>
Cosplays
No good at soewing so could some one give me a good place to buy a cosplay that doesn't look cheap, I can't stand the ones on ebay. I'll even pay a commision.

This is my Second con at ACen and ever, hope it goes great. (again)

#58 User is offline   HotaruTenshi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 March 2007 - 10:47 PM

Hello OMGYOUAREAWESOMECHAPTEROFLOVEANDALLTHATISGOOD! My life is good with that new chapter!! Next week's promises to be awesome also!

<3 Hotaru-chan
Cosplay:

#59 User is offline   Naruto9thDemon 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 March 2007 - 01:05 PM

Yea I can't wait till next chapter it will be awesome can't wait for te next bad guy lol.

#60 User is offline   HotaruTenshi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 March 2007 - 01:21 PM

Next as in mini bad guy? It's pretty much assumed that the Akatsuki are the "main" ones, now that Orochi has been subdued by Sasuke. I wanna know more about or tube friends!! X3

<3 Hotaru-chan
Cosplay:

• 28 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users