• This topic is locked

Board Update - 2/3/07 Impact - LOW

#1 User is offline   DJ OpM 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 616

Post icon  Posted 01 February 2007 - 03:25 PM

I will be updating some of the functions on the board Friday night, February 3, 2007 at 12:00 am (midnight). The update will require a shutdown of the boards. It is anticipated that the boards will be down for approximately 30 minutes.

Once reactivated, normal users should see no change in the forums. Admins should see some new functions to help enforce the rules.

If there are any problems, I will attempt to update the splash page with information and expected resolution.

If there are any questions, or if there is a potential impact that has not been anticipated, please PM me.

Thank you,

Retired
Secretary 2K8, Operations Section Chief 2K7/IRT DH 2K5-2K6, IRT Staff Relations / TechOps ADH 2K4
AIM: DeeJayOPM, Y!IM: Dee_jay_opm
fchrisking at gmail

#2 User is offline   DJFLuFFKiNS 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 745

Posted 01 February 2007 - 10:33 PM

View PostDJ OpM, on Feb 1 2007, 09:25 PM, said:

I will be updating some of the functions on the board Friday night, February 3, 2007 at 12:00 am (midnight). The update will require a shutdown of the boards. It is anticipated that the boards will be down for approximately 30 minutes.

Once reactivated, normal users should see no change in the forums. Admins should see some new functions to help enforce the rules.

If there are any problems, I will attempt to update the splash page with information and expected resolution.

If there are any questions, or if there is a potential impact that has not been anticipated, please PM me.

Thank you,

So we're going to get that virtual baseball bat of justice after all...

As long as it's Wii-Remote compatible, I'm all set ;)
Sam Chen - Email me

ACen 2011 - Vice Chair
ACen 2008 - 2010 - Guest Relations - Assistant Section Chief (Industry Liaison in 2009, Programming Liaison in 2008)
ACen 2005 - 2007 - Panel Programming - Department Head (ADH in 2005)
ACen 2002 - 2005 - Live Programming - Staff

Follow me on Twitter: djfluffkins

#3 User is offline   DJ OpM 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 616

Posted 03 February 2007 - 12:16 AM

I found that I am unable to upload the new forum files... therefore the updates will be postponed until 2/10/07 at midnight. Thank you for your patience.

Retired
Secretary 2K8, Operations Section Chief 2K7/IRT DH 2K5-2K6, IRT Staff Relations / TechOps ADH 2K4
AIM: DeeJayOPM, Y!IM: Dee_jay_opm
fchrisking at gmail

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users