• This topic is locked

Online Registration Issues! Anyone having problems/questions with online reg

#61 User is offline   Sylune 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 5253

Posted 20 March 2007 - 08:49 PM

My question: how soon after I receive the word that my online registration is Complete should I expect to receive my badge? At what point and to whom should I address my concern if I don't receive it at all?
すべてはきっとこの手にある。 ~Ayumi Hamazaki

Proud Alumni of the Macalester College Anime Society, St. Paul, MN.

Fav Manga: Aa! Megami-sama!, Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service, X-Day, Genshiken, Nana, High School Nightmare, Emma, Welcome to the NHK
Now Reading: Whatever I can get my hands on.
Last Anime Watched: Mai-Hime #1

#62 User is offline   silent serenity 

• Pip
  • Group: Purge for Inactivity
  • Member No.: 9875

Posted 20 March 2007 - 10:46 PM

Okay, since my last question was a bit minor, I hope to have this one answered since the last one wasn't.

How long after having your credit card charged for registering online should it be that the charge is reflected in your pre-registration status?

#63 User is offline   BluMoonSakura 

• Staff Suite
  • Pip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 6848

Posted 01 April 2007 - 10:52 AM

I was registering my friend for ACen, when the computer refreshed the page by mistake, by doing this it gave me two different confirmations codes. I tried entering both and they bothed worked. Which one should I use? Or does anyone know who I can contact about this.
"IF all else fails, send in Heero Yuy...and then if that fails.....well lets not go there...."
ADH for Staff Services 2010
Proud Member of the 1xR Love is Bliss Ring
Cosplay for 2010: Card Captor Sakura: Kitty Battle Costume, Yuuko from Tsubasa, and Lacus Clyne from Gundam Seed
A Perfect Soldier and a Pacifist... A match made in Heaven.

"We found out that if you want to do something illegal, you call the police."-Adam from Mythbusters

#64 User is offline   Shasi~ 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 6668

Posted 01 April 2007 - 05:48 PM

Well, I've sent in my payment, two or so weeks ago actually. So, when do I receive confirmation that the payment's been..received? Email? Because I haven't gotten anything yet. :[
COSPLAYYYYY
THIS YEAR
Haruko
???
LAST YEAR
Suzumiya Haruhi: SPACE ADMIRAL!!
ME-tan!
www.myspace.com/cabbageduel

#65 User is offline   GrinninCheshire 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 8646

Posted 01 April 2007 - 09:27 PM

Same is for me, I have already contacted some people, so now I have to wait for a message back.
'back in the day, if a shirt is off in the anime...the real fight is starting.'

"Does it make ice cream?"
"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

Steam ID: Derpaderp

#66 User is offline   DJFLuFFKiNS 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 745

Posted 01 April 2007 - 09:34 PM

View PostBluMoonSakura, on Apr 1 2007, 12:52 PM, said:

I was registering my friend for ACen, when the computer refreshed the page by mistake, by doing this it gave me two different confirmations codes. I tried entering both and they bothed worked. Which one should I use? Or does anyone know who I can contact about this.

Either one is fine, just send payment for one not both ^_^
Sam Chen - Email me

ACen 2011 - Vice Chair
ACen 2008 - 2010 - Guest Relations - Assistant Section Chief (Industry Liaison in 2009, Programming Liaison in 2008)
ACen 2005 - 2007 - Panel Programming - Department Head (ADH in 2005)
ACen 2002 - 2005 - Live Programming - Staff

Follow me on Twitter: djfluffkins

#67 User is offline   Harrison Bergeron 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 666

Posted 02 April 2007 - 01:19 PM

Hey guys, it takes a bit for us to get things processed once you send in your money or run your card.

If people send in checks, it takes us time to check the mailbox, physically go through all of the mail, separate the checks, and then manually process the registration information. The "holdup" is simply the human factor in processing the registrations. Our staff is working as hard as they can in taking care of this, but it takes time.

As for badge mailings- we are not physically mailing any badges before April 7th, so please stop asking why your badge has not come in the mail yet. If you somehow missed this info, we apologize for your not getting it. We plan on sending the badges via bulk mail, so they will be sent in batches. If your badge does not go out in the first batch, it will go out in one of the other subsequent ones.

Finally, our registration DH is not ignoring you. It's just that he gets somewhere in the region of 200+ mails from registrants every day. Between his job and the rest of his life, he can only process and respond to so many each day. He's so swamped, that he even has me, the con chair helping him out with this...as if I didn't have enough to worry about :)

We're doing the best we can, so just hang in there.

If you do have questions, contact customer service (customerservice@acen.org), and include your name, confirmation number (if possible), and the email address you registered under (if it is not your main one), and they'll help you out.

Thanks for hanging in there with us and we appreciate your patience and politeness in this issue.

Beryl Turner
Anime Central 2007
"Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur... goes a Latin proverb. The world wants to be deceived...So let it be deceived."
"If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart."
Henri Ducard (Ras Al Ghul)- Batman Begins
"It is pleasant at times to play the madman..."
Seneca- Roman Dramatist, Philosopher, & Politician
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence."
Mahatma Gandhi (1869 - 1948)
Nothing is true. All is permissible."
Hassan I Sabbah- Lord and leader of the Assassins Cult

#68 User is offline   GrinninCheshire 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 8646

Posted 02 April 2007 - 04:41 PM

Well, thanks for the update, so all I have to do is wait, I knew it would take a while with checks, which is one of the main reasons why I would like to have a credit card.
'back in the day, if a shirt is off in the anime...the real fight is starting.'

"Does it make ice cream?"
"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

Steam ID: Derpaderp

#69 User is offline   stalking_sorrow 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 8482

Posted 04 April 2007 - 03:50 PM

I sent in my payment back in February.
I wrote down my credit card info on a registration form.
My card has not been charged yet. I want to know if my information went through and if I have to re-send my info? I recieved an e-mail saying my info was submitted but nothing about my payment being recieved and when my card will be charged. You can e-mail me at stalking_sorrow@yahoo.com

Thanks
ACEN 2006-
Black and white Lolita with black angel wings

ACEN 2007-
Original J-Rock cosplay
Gothic Lolita
Hinata Hyuuga from Naruto

ACEN 2008-
Hinata Hyuuga from Naruto 100% YATTA!
9th Division vice captain Hisagi Shuuhei from Bleach 100%
Kisaki of Phantasmagoria 100% Prepare For A Hot Guy In A Dress!
Rei of Lullaby Dementia (original J-rock cosplay)100%

ACEN 2009-
kisaki of Phantasmagoria (already complete^^)
Crystal Rei of Lullaby Dementia (original J-rock cosplay) 0%
Suigintou from Rozen Maiden

Proud member of the SOS

#70 User is offline   peroperoba 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 10211

Posted 05 April 2007 - 06:05 PM

I registered online and payed and the payment was confirmed. When looking into my bank account, it shows the $46.50 being taken from my account twice- on April third and on the fifth. I registered on the third. Why is this? Was that a glitch? I don't know how to contact the people in charge of registration any other way. Please tell me this can be fixed?

#71 User is offline   darks storm 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 10573

Posted 28 April 2007 - 04:07 PM

:rolleyes:

View PostWasabi P, on Feb 1 2007, 03:13 PM, said:

Ok I just pre-registered online. I was so excited I had my credit card out and everything. I was very confused to find that there was a form for my general information but other than that I was directed to an offline mail-in form to send payment. ??? What kind of online registration are we running? Can I wait for online payment which from reading the forums I gathered would be accepting Credit Cards at least. Or is this how MAPS intends on running "Online Registration". Please let me know, and thanks for all your hard work?

Wasabi P

:angry: Until to I could not do a thing with registration and with no one willing to do phone support that issue needs to be addressed. :rolleyes:By the way your not alone in this

#72 User is offline   thetruesnake 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 10885

Posted 04 May 2007 - 10:25 PM

hey im new here,
back in early april i pre-registrated using the online form. So i entered the credit card number printed my receipt and entered in my confirmation code. I went online, entered code and it says it had been completed. So i waited and waited and it is now may fourth (it will be may fifth in fourty minutes). I may just be paranoid, but is it normal for it to take this long for my badge to come in (i had pre-registered the day before online pre-register cut off after all) or is there something wrong. And if there is something wrong what can be done if i do not recieve my badge in the mail? Thanks a lot! and ill see you at the con!!!
sincerely,
ryan

PS what is the transaction code on the receipt for??

EDIT: Sorry i was scrolling up and saw the anouncement about the bulk mailing starting april 7th. Im not sure if it still applies now but i feel a bit reasured. Thanks anyways guys. But i would still like to know what the transaction code is, thanks again!!
ryan
~*~*~*CoNvEnTiOnS~*~*~*

Reactor '06: Snake Pliskin (Escape from New York. Escape from LA)finished
ACen '07: Sausuke Sagara, Tactical (Full Metal Panic)finished
Reactor '07: Daniel Jackson (Stargate SG-1)finished
Acen '08: Umbrella Coporation Centurion (Resident Evil: Apocalypse)~53%~
Reactor '08: any ideas?????

A proud sqwee of the glomp team

JOIN NOW!!

#73 User is offline   Illia Sadri 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 3428

Posted 05 May 2007 - 12:22 AM

Anybody asking for confirmation of registration/ receivement of payment should go to the thread on the confirmations in registration and is another sticky. It makes it far easier for thsoe of us doing this to track everyone requesting this information.

Also keep in mind if we are looking you up it helps to give us a name and location as we need to go through our databases and we need some field information in that case.
Lynn Hunt
Anime Central 2010 Guest Relations/Programming Liaison and Acquisitions
Anime Central 2009 Guest Relations/Programming Liaison, ADH Guest Relations Operations
Anime Central 2004-2008 Panel Programming Assistant Department Head

#74 User is offline   HyperrrMouse 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 1396

Posted 06 May 2007 - 12:52 AM

Okay, I've clearly gone stupid...but I'm having a pill of a time doing the Express At-The-Door-Online Regestration. I have a group registration filled out, and a code, but I can't for the life of me find where/how I'm supposed to pay online.

I'm certain it's painfully obvious, and I'm just over-tired, but my friends are counting on me, and I promised I'd do this. I get a paystub to print out, but that doesn't seem right...

Thanks in advance for the help!
want to see the costumes i be making? check out:
Cosplay Lab
Cosplay.com Pictures (more images than Lab)

#75 User is offline   Kozi 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 10798

Posted 06 May 2007 - 12:58 AM

View PostHyperrrMouse, on May 6 2007, 01:52 AM, said:

Okay, I've clearly gone stupid...but I'm having a pill of a time doing the Express At-The-Door-Online Regestration. I have a group registration filled out, and a code, but I can't for the life of me find where/how I'm supposed to pay online.

I'm certain it's painfully obvious, and I'm just over-tired, but my friends are counting on me, and I promised I'd do this. I get a paystub to print out, but that doesn't seem right...

Thanks in advance for the help!

I think what you need to do is go to check your code thinger you got.. the four letters/numbers, etc. Log in there, and it should give a "PAY' button or something of the sort. Thats what I did. o-o

Not sure if it's the same for mailing as it is for that tho.
Kozinu.com . I X I . Myspace . I X I . Personal Site . I X I . Cosplay.com

On AIM. (AIM=Kozinu)

Cosplaying:
Gothy...? No actual cosplay, sorries. Too poor/time restricted this year. (Just got my own place. x-x)

Acen 2007 Photos
Acen 2008 Photos

Claimed by: No one, I r teh singul0r.

=^.^= Part of the Neko Community =^.^=
Yes, I will have jingly black/red kitty ears on for most of the con!

#76 User is offline   Tiresias79 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 663

Posted 06 May 2007 - 07:35 AM

I'm pretty sure the pay online was only for Pre-reg. For Express and At-Con you'll probably have to pay there.
Cosplay for 2008:

Aburai Renji from Bleach 15% done, really only have the shoes made right now (let's hear it for hand-woven Zori)

#77 User is offline   HyperrrMouse 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 1396

Posted 09 May 2007 - 12:52 AM

you can pre-pay online, but not as a group :) The attempt tp pay as a group was my problem, once I paid individually it all went smooth as silk.
want to see the costumes i be making? check out:
Cosplay Lab
Cosplay.com Pictures (more images than Lab)

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users