Anime Central Forums: are you going to change the forms...? - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

are you going to change the forms...?

#1 User is offline   chii2626 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 7043

Posted 17 January 2007 - 02:49 PM

i was just wondering if your going to change the forms/bordes because it still says animecentral 2006?
im sure u are but i was just wondering
and when it was going to happen?
My name is Rin and I'm hoping to make this Acen extra special cuz......IT'S MY BIRTHDAY WEEKEND THIS YEAR AT ACEN!
~COSPLAY~
I am hoping to do Mari from Evangelion-But I need major cosplay help/advice!
Chii- I have been cosplaying chii for the past 7 years this will be my 8th. and a new outfit for chii from the manga every year. I have about 6 different outfits of chiis now.
Also for the ACEN SOUP BUBBLE/DAY COSPLAY NOW! I'm a RED/BLACK CYBER GOTH if u see a girl with red and black hair and added dreads and fuzzy red n black combat boots and a black nurse mask with a red cross on it, its more than likly me with the Chii name on her badge come say hi to me and lets dance!!!
If you wanna add me on Facebook PM me. Aim- X2xDarkAngelx6X Xbox gamertag- X2xRinx6X

#2 User is offline   Alysia 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 237

Posted 17 January 2007 - 03:48 PM

We're fixin' it up. :)

#3 User is offline   chii2626 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 7043

Posted 17 January 2007 - 04:23 PM

sweet thanks for answering me!!!
My name is Rin and I'm hoping to make this Acen extra special cuz......IT'S MY BIRTHDAY WEEKEND THIS YEAR AT ACEN!
~COSPLAY~
I am hoping to do Mari from Evangelion-But I need major cosplay help/advice!
Chii- I have been cosplaying chii for the past 7 years this will be my 8th. and a new outfit for chii from the manga every year. I have about 6 different outfits of chiis now.
Also for the ACEN SOUP BUBBLE/DAY COSPLAY NOW! I'm a RED/BLACK CYBER GOTH if u see a girl with red and black hair and added dreads and fuzzy red n black combat boots and a black nurse mask with a red cross on it, its more than likly me with the Chii name on her badge come say hi to me and lets dance!!!
If you wanna add me on Facebook PM me. Aim- X2xDarkAngelx6X Xbox gamertag- X2xRinx6X

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users