• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Nintendo DS

#1 User is offline   Kotono 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 1926

Posted 27 December 2006 - 12:36 AM

I finally got one for Christmas. I know I know, the thing now is the Wii but where is one? Plus everytime I had the money for the DS, I found something else interesting instead. So my boyfriend got me one with a game that I asked for. Even played it first before given it to me to see what it was about, and enjoyed it very much.

Cooking Mama :heart:

Believe it or not, it can be hard, but this is coming from someone that messed up on friggin' instant ramen! :sweatdrop

Too bad she doesn't praise you along in the American version. I wish she did, soooo cute!

Any other pointless silly DS games out there?

#2 User is offline   Alicorn 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 8346

Posted 27 December 2006 - 12:41 PM

I don't really know about pointless and silly, but if you have a DS, you MUST play Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (the sequel Justice For All is coming out in January, yay). In it, you play a defense attorney, and your goal is getting your client off the hook - you get to pick apart all the lies in witness testimony in the courtroom (while shouting "Objection!" a lot) and do some detective sleuthing in between court sessions, which is totally illegal in the real world but hey! it's just a game! Addictively fun, though it's also very text and story oriented, with linear gameplay, so if that's not your cup of tea I wouldn't buy it.

Some friends and I are going to be cosplaying several characters from the game at Acen, should be a blast! (I'm ACTUALLY just pushing the game so we'll have more people recognize us...oh wait, did I just say that out loud?)

I have Trauma Center as well, but I haven't gotten a chance to play it yet because I loaned my DS out to a friend to spread the Phoenix Wright crack-love, but it was recommended to me by the same friends who recc'd Phoenix Wright, and they have good taste in interesting and fun games. I also heard Nintendogs was pretty cute, though it gets repetitive because you basically do the same things over and over (WOW just like owning a real dog! :D) but I think my own sweet little puppy would kill me in my sleep if I started playing with a virtual dog instead of her, hehe.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users