Thank you for showing interest in the Anime Central Artist Alley, and thank you for joining us as we showcase many Anime Central events at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, for the 2017 convention year!!! It is our goal to ensure that your experience, here at Anime Central, is an overall successful one, so please use the below information and links to help you with the many decisions and opportunities that we offer while here at Anime Central.
To better assist the growing needs of everyone interested in Anime Central we will continue to use a Lottery by Product Category to determine qualifiers for the event.
Lottery by Product Category
We look at the following product categories, since they have been extremely popular in the Artist Alley at Anime Central in past years.
- Bead Sprites
- Costumes / Wearables / Chainmail
- Fabric / Sculptures / Plush
- Found Item Or Mixed Media Sculptures
- Jewelry / KeyChains / Magnets
- Other / Unique
- Published Book/Writings
- Soaps / Candles / Use-ables (nothing ingestible)
- Traditional Art
From this list, we will randomly pick from the list of Registrants in the Lottery to fill the available slots, who intend to sell a product from that category. After the randomly selected individuals are chosen they will receive an activation link to choose their table placement within the hall.
If you happen to be one of the randomly selected studios, you will also receive a tutorial on how to navigate the placement selection process, as well as payment.
The form will be open from Saturday, October 1st @5:00pm Central Time –Saturday, October 15th @5:00pm Central Time, at which point it will close, and all entries will be evaluated, grouped by content and then names will be drawn.
Exhibiting Space Rights
- You can set up their own displays, using electric tools, if required.
- You may hire exposition service labor through the exposition services center to build your booth for booth set-up, but you are able to do all the work within your booth(s) if you chose to do so.
- You can load and unload privately owned vehicles (automobiles and small utility vehicles) at your booth.
- You may even bring food into the facility for personal consumption and/or employee consumption, but you may not distribute it to anyone else.
- General Booth Details
- Exhibition Space Floor Plan
- Exhibition Space Participants and List
- Exhibition Space Policies and Agreements
If we can be of assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact a team member of the ACen Exhibit Space Department using firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you in Rosemont, May 19th – 21st, 2016 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center!
Anime Central (ACen)