Thank you for showing interest in the Anime Central Artist Alley at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center! It is our goal to ensure that your experience here at Anime Central is an overall successful one. Please use the below information and links to help you with the many decisions and opportunities that we offer while here at Anime Central.
To better assist the growing needs of everyone interested in Anime Central we will continue to use a Lottery by Product Category to determine qualifiers for the event. Registration for ACen 2019 opened on October 1st and closed on October 15th.
The Artist Alley is Full. At this time we are not excepting any late submissions, and if spaces open up we will invite people in off the currently existing wait-list. To get on the mailing list for next year please sign up on the form located at the bottom of this page.
Each Artist Alley booth is 5’ x 8’ in size.
- 1 (One) 2’ x 8’ Table(s), $155.00 ea.
- 2 (Two) Chairs per Table, Complementary
- 1 (One) Artist Alley Membership Badge per registration submission, Complementary (This should be used on the lead artist on approved)
- 1 (One) Table ID Sign per registration submission, Complementary
Membership Badges for your studio mates may be purchased at any time through the Exhibitor Services Center. No Membership Badge will be mailed / sent in the Mail to your place of residence, if you are in the Artist Alley, so please DO NOT request mailing if you will be in the Artist Alley. Membership badges for Artist Alley participants are picked up at the event, during check/move-in. They are picked up all at once, including the Studiomate’s Membership Badge(s) and the Lead Artist’s Membership Badge.
Lottery by Product Category
We look at the following product categories, since they have been extremely popular in the Artist Alley at Anime Central in past years.
- Bead Sprites
- Costumes / Wearables / Chainmail
- Fabric / Sculptures / Plush
- Fabric / Sculptures / Plush
- Found Item Or Mixed Media Sculptures
- Jewelry / Key Chains / Magnets
- Other / Unique
- Published Book/Writings
- Soaps / Candles / Use-ables (nothing digestible)
- Traditional Art
From this list, we will randomly pick from the list of Registrants in the Lottery to fill the available slots, who intend to sell a product from that category. After the randomly selected individuals are chosen they will receive an activation link to choose their table placement within the hall. Anime Central allows only one table per studio.
The form will be open from October 1st – October 15th. After the form closes all entries will be evaluated, grouped by content and then names will be drawn. Please note that lottery entry is granted is once per studio, additional entries will be disqualified. In addition, incomplete forms or forms missing information to view products will be disqualified.
Exhibiting Space Rights
- You can set up your own displays, using electric tools, if required.
- You may hire exposition service labor through the exposition services center to build your booth for booth set-up, but you are able to do all the work within your booth(s) if you chose to do so.
- You can load and unload privately owned vehicles (automobiles and small utility vehicles) at your booth.
- You may even bring food into the facility for personal consumption and/or employee consumption, but you may not distribute it to anyone else.
- You may order electricity privately through the exposition services center.
If we can be of assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact a team member of the ACen Exhibit Space Department using email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you at Anime Central!