As we move closer to our scheduled event, we’ll be using this page to provide event updates in regards to COVID-19.
2021 COVID-19 Updates
Based on the spread of COVID-19 and looking at the current speed of vaccine distribution in the United States, we have cancelled our in-person event for 2021. We will be moving our efforts for 2021 to a digital event.
We will be rolling over 2021 attendee memberships, vendors allotments and artists into 2022. If instead you would like a refund for your membership, view details on how to submit your request on our February 13th cancellation announcement. Refund requests must be submitted by March 15, 2021.
- February 13, 2021: Cancellation of Anime Central 2021
- January 1, 2021: Attendee Registration Opens, FAQs Updated
We’ve opened attendee registration for 2021 and have updated our FAQ to address some COVID-19 questions. They can be found on our attendee registration page, but have also been included below for easy referencing.
2020 COVID-19 Updates
- March 19, 2020: Cancellation of Anime Central 2020
- March 16, 2020: Coronavirus Update
- February 29, 2020: Initial Statement