We are announcing today that our hotel room blocks for our 2022 convention will open on September 3, 2021 at noon CST. Hotel rooms released in our initial block tend to book very quickly. Be sure to review the room rates for our 2022 convention and be ready to book on September 3 to increase your chances of being able to book at the hotel of your choice.
Anime Central works with a number of the hotels in the Rosemont area to offer discounted rates to our attendees. Amenities may vary based on hotel, for that reason, you will want to review all the hotel’s amenities before booking.
The following hotel room blocks will be released on September 3:
- Hyatt Regency O’Hare
- Embassy Suites O’Hare
- DoubleTree O’Hare
- Crowne Plaza Chicago O’Hare
- aLoft Chicago O’Hare
- Westin O’Hare
- Comfort Inn O’Hare
- Hyatt Rosemont
- The Hyatt Rosemont is not the Hyatt directly next to the convention center and is 1.2 miles heading North on River Road.
Where Can I Find the Booking Links on September 3?
After the room blocks open at noon CST on September 3, you will be able to find the booking links and available codes for hotel apps posted to:
- Our website’s hotel pages (linked above)
- Anime Central Newsletter
- You must sign-up before noon on September 3 to receive the email will the hotel booking links.
It is important to note that our website is expected to be experiencing high-traffic volumes at noon on September 3. If you are running into issues getting to the booking links, please look to one of the other platforms listed above to get the booking links.
Additional Hotel Information
Anime Central does not manage hotel reservations. If you have any questions or run into issues while trying to make hotel accommodations, please reach out to the hotel directly. Below are a few answers to some commonly asked questions.
- When we release a room block, all the rooms we have for that specific hotel are released. However, there is a possibility that someone may cancel their reservations. You will need to follow-up with the hotel directly to see if a room is available within our block.
- If you are cannot book online for specific dates for a particular hotel, rooms may not be available for those dates. As a result, you will need to follow-up with the hotel directly to see if a room is available.
This post has been updated to include two additional hotels to our room blocks (aLoft and the Comfort Inn O’Hare).