- Anime Central does not guarantee that you will get an autograph and/or sketch from a particular guest.
- Guests reserve the right to decline any autograph related service, such as sketches, pictures, etc. For example, bootleg items, inappropriate pictures, body parts, etc. Limit two (2) items to be autographed.
- Do not attempt to have bootlegged items autographed. Some guests may have official merchandise available for purchase. If you have any questions about an item you want autographed, please ask the Autograph Area staff.
- You may request sketches or photographs with guests, but only with permission, and time permitting. Some guests may have more restrictive policies. For example, charging for sketches or photos or no sketches or photos at all.
- Avoid lengthy conversations with guests during autograph sessions. Please keep the lines moving. Be considerate of other attendees and their wish to get autographs too.
- Be respectful of the guests. Those exhibiting rude behavior will be asked to leave the line and not admitted back in.
- Autograph lines may be terminated at any point to keep events on schedule. Lines form quickly and may be lengthy, so plan ahead for long lines.
- Times and locations for autograph sessions may change without prior notice. Changes in schedules are posted at Customer Service in the Hyatt and the Convention Center.
- These policies are subject to change at any time during the convention, as determined by Autograph Area staff.
- Check your Program Schedule for the Autograph Session times and locations. Updated schedules are posted around the hotel and at Customer Service. Then, prepare to wait in line. Plan ahead for lines at autograph sessions, as lines form quickly and can be very long. We do not, and cannot, guarantee that you will get an autograph from a particular guest.
- Do not attempt to get a bootleg item signed. Our guests know which items are legitimate and which are not. If you have any questions about a product you want signed, please ask the Autograph Area staff.