Anime Central fans, it is time to get involved and be creative!. The “Got Soap?” slogan contest for 2018 is now open! Never heard of it before? It’s a fun contest we hold yearly to choose the slogan that goes on our ACen Got Soap shirt. You make the slogans, the community votes, and we produce the shirt!
How it works:
Submit your idea(s) in response to this post on social media between October 1 – October 15. ACen staff will compose a list of the appropriate and most creative submissions and post a poll where they will be voted on by YOU! Voting will begin October 16 and end on October 30. The winning idea will be announced October 31. Winner will receive a complimentary t-shirt with their slogan printed on it and a complimentary pass to ACen 2018 for themselves!
Just a few guidelines before you begin:
- You may NOT use any printed slogans from previous years, however, you may use them as inspiration.
- You may NOT use copyrighted or trademarked material
- All entries must be “family friendly” and PG13 to be taken into consideration
- Slogan suggestions must have something to do with soap, suds, bubbles, showering, etc. If it doesn’t tie in to “Got Soap?”, it will unfortunately not be considered
- Extra consideration given to submissions that work with our theme for this year!
- If your idea was not chosen from a previous year’s lineup, you may submit it again for this years shirt
- Both attendees and staff may submit slogan suggestions
- Staff will only receive a free t-shirt if their idea is chosen
- By submitting a slogan into this contest you agree that Anime Central / M.A.P.S. has the right to reuse that slogan for the “Got Soap?” shirt, and any other way they see fit
- Winner agrees to have their name posted on our media outlets along with the slogan
- To claim complimentary badge, winner must have a registered account in the event system
- T-shirt art is created by the Anime Central Art & Publications Department
Good Luck to All!