Anime Central Forums: Who wants a hookup?? Acen dating service! - Anime Central Forums

• 491 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Who wants a hookup?? Acen dating service!

#91 User is offline   drlang 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 3399

Posted 15 April 2005 - 05:18 PM

Jeez I keep feeling like I'm either too old or too short for this board.

#92 User is offline   ピケギンゴ 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 3093

Posted 19 April 2005 - 07:51 AM

Your telling me -_-, I just turned 20 and fear I have no chance of anything heh

#93 User is offline   Mr_Invader 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Purge for Inactivity
  • Member No.: 2700

Posted 19 April 2005 - 10:43 AM

ピケギンゴ said:

Your telling me -_-, I just turned 20 and fear I have no chance of anything heh

****, you just had a birthday and I didn't know? :mad: Then again, its not like I can easily think of a gift I can get you.... Unless you still need xenosaga.
You are all diseased

#94 User is offline   afrovash 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 4105

Posted 19 April 2005 - 05:19 PM

name(or name you will answer to): Clint or Jakama
REAL LOCATION: Winfield Missouri (Its a Tiny town an hour away from ST. Louis)
Favorite anime:Trigun, FLCL
least favorite anime: Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z
what kind of girl/guy you're looking for: a funny girl who cosplays as a cat/ bunnygirl or something cute like that and isnt afraid of embarrasing herself
how we can contact you if interested: aim or yahoo mesenger, Nek0negr0 is the screen name for either
name a talent you have (KEEP. IT. G. RATED!!!) : I can Kinda break dance... Kinda
a SMALL bio about yourself: Im 6"1, I like danceing. I like to embarass myself if its funny and i like playing with girls hair.
:heart: Member of the Ultimate Yaoi Fangirl/Fanboy Alliance! :heart:
:p Substitute Leader of The Radical Dreamers!!! :p
Awesome Hardass Pirate ready to kill all Ninjas
BadA$$ DemiHuman

Deputy Of The Glomp Team!

spelling is so overated
"Not to mention, that during this conversation I could have groped you at least 5 times." "OK, so let's say maybe 4 times"
-Vash the Stampede-

#95 User is offline   NappyJin 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 3257

Posted 19 April 2005 - 06:42 PM

name(or name you will answer to):Nappy/Formosa/Bertrand
REAL LOCATION:Milwaukee, WI
Favorite anime:Serial Experiments Lain
Least Favorite Anime:Heat Guy J
what kind of girl/guy you're looking for:Just a nice girl, sense of humor, cute, likes video games, enjoys cats.
how we can contact you if interested:NiceBoy872 on AIM
name a talent you have (KEEP. IT. G. RATED!!!) :Tennis, video games (of course,) and trumpet.
Bio-I'm a Guilty Gear player mainly, but I can hold my own in Tekken. I'm a hardcore gamer, always have been, always will be. I love my cat, Angel, and my dog, Princess Snickers.

That's me. I like random threads. :D :heart:

#96 User is offline   Loto 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 4303

Posted 20 April 2005 - 11:12 AM

name(or name you will answer to): Louis, Loto, Kanaki
REAL LOCATION: Foley, Mo
Favorite anime: FLCL
least favorite anime: Magical shoping arcade abenobashi (voice acting is terrible)
what kind of girl/guy you're looking for: I like girls that are shy, Also, If they play DDR, I'm in.
how we can contact you if interested: Llamapop47@aol.com, or lamapop47@yahoo.com, or llamapop47 on aim
name a talent you have: I play DDR pretty well... Oh who am I kidding, I'm the dance master!!!!
a SMALL bio about yourself: Well, I'm one of Afrovash's best freinds, I like playing DDR, I Like playing guitar, and I really like the pillows
anything else: Well.. ACEN is going to be my first con, so be nice to me. PLZ???

#97 User is offline   Sayuri-chan 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 3228

Posted 20 April 2005 - 11:51 AM

name(or name you will answer to): Irl Kristen--or Sayuri
REAL LOCATION: Plymouth, IN
Favorite anime: ...you're kidding, right? How am I supposed to have a fav!? I like them all!
least favorite anime: ...the dragonball z neesssss =p
what kind of girl/guy you're looking for (NOTHING SHALLOW LIKE "I want a hot girl with a huge chest! >_<) : Umm...I don't think I'm into girls that way? :confused: Uhm, but I guess I'm interested in a guy who can make me laugh, and isn't afraid to be goofy with me. I'm a very silly person, and sometimes I just love to laugh. But on the other hand, sometimes I just want to hang out and stare at a sunset or just stare into space--the stars, moon, and whoever I'm with at the time.
how we can contact you if interested: Uhm, I'ma on the forums alot--japanimegirl101 on AIM, SayuriNakamura@hotmail.com for MSN
name a talent you have (KEEP. IT. G. RATED!!!) : Talent? Uhm...talent...*ponders* I guess I have patience--can I consider that a talent? I guess maybe my brains would be considered a talent too.
a SMALL bio about yourself (try to be specific...dont be like: "i like cars and movies and games....and manga" O_o what KIND??? duuuh!) : I like only one video game--well, two: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, and Snowboard Kids. I do play other video games, but the newest system I own is a PS one. :P I love to watch movies--especially the Lord of the Rings movies--great stuffs there. AMV's are really cool to me--I'm just getting into them and making them. I love the internet and chatting with peoples...uhm...what else...*ponders* Harry Potter books rock my socks off, fanfiction is totally schway--manga I don't really get into except for Shonen Jump. I like anime mags, NewType (When I can get it) Anime Insider, Animerica (again, when I can get it)
anything else: ...*tilts my head to the side* Dun think so... :sweatdrop

Kristen~ :heart:
♥ ACen REG STAFF: 2005-2008 ♥
♥ Persona owns my soul. Proud to be a member of the UYFA! Proud Supporter of the I.R.T.!
"The Chumps" are back to entertain and amuse. Come join us Friday, in Panel Room 4 from 12:30-2:45pm, and Saturday/Sunday in Panel Room 12, from 12:45-3:15a.
Cosplay for 2014 ACen:|Skull Kid--LOZ: Majora's Mask/0% complete|||Genkai-Yuu Yuu Hakusho/100% complete|||Sir Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing-Hellsing Ultimate Abridged Ver./75% complete
Current quote: "Costumes, I need to do that still...Costumes, I need to do that still...Costumes, I need to do that still..."
Current blurb: はい、少し日本語を話します。たのしすぎる! ♪♫♪♫音楽が大好き!♪♫♪♫

#98 User is offline   Shiroikaze 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 4088

Posted 20 April 2005 - 03:16 PM

name(or name you will answer to): Mike/Miggs/Shiro (any of the above works)

age: 22 - just graduated college and now working as a software developer.

REAL LOCATION: Out in the middle of nowhere... Rochester, MN. I grew up in Chicago and went to college in Indiana, though, so I've been all over the Midwest - which isn't saying much I know...

Favorite anime: That's a tough question... Neon Genesis Evangelion or Blue Seed for "serious" stories, and DNA^2 when I'm in the mood for a laugh. And being a guy I'm kind of ashamed of this, but I thought Ayashi no Ceres was absolutely amazing. Chobits was awesome too...my friends swear up and down that I act just like Hideki sometimes.

Least favorite anime: Excel Saga (at least after the first few episodes I've seen... it's just TOO random to be funny and I feel so sorry for Menchi >.<), and anything with the words "Dragon" and "Ball" anywhere in the title.

What kind of girl you're looking for: someone who is outgoing and fun to be around. Looks don't matter much. Enjoying the company of human beings MORE than computers or manga is a MUST! If she has other interests besides anime, that's a good thing in my book - I'm always open to learning about new stuff. She shouldn't have the exact same pasttimes and hobbies as myself (being around a mirror image really isn't that fun), but should be able to enjoy or at least tolerate a bit of "geeking out" every now and again with video games or anime.

A talent you have: I'm one of the few Ameri-taku who can actually understand and speak a fair amount of Japanese, thanks to a minor in college. My dream is to eventually work there someday, or at least travel back and forth between here and there regularly for my job. I will not be a code monkey forever!!

anything else: As I mentioned before, I minored in Japanese language in college, and I absolutely love anything related to Japanese culture - I'm just about the biggest 'gaijin' on the face of the planet. ^-^ Final Fantasy is my favorite video game series, but I enjoy other RPGs like Tales of Symphonia and Xenosaga and fighting games like Guilty Gear or MvC (though I can't find anyone to play against -so I'm horribly out of practice). Non-anime/game related interests include theatre (I'm currently cast as Lysander in a community theatre production of A Midsummer Night's Dream) and remaining active in leadership groups for new hires at work. I'm also active in Rochester Athletic Club activities and classes.

And may I toss in my .02 gil here... I think if there are people interested in just getting together and meeting other new people, someone should organize a specified time/place during the convention just to gather and chat (that way it's safe for everyone while giving plenty of opportunity to interact)... maybe after the masquerade? Just an idea...
僕は僕のことが知りたい。。。

#99 User is offline   drlang 

• Pip

Posted 20 April 2005 - 06:14 PM

Sayuri-chan said:

Favorite anime: ...you're kidding, right? How am I supposed to have a fav!? I like them all!
what kind of girl/guy you're looking for (NOTHING SHALLOW LIKE "I want a hot girl with a huge chest! >_<) : Umm...I don't think I'm into girls that way?  :confused: Uhm, but I guess I'm interested in a guy who can make me laugh, and isn't afraid to be goofy with me. I'm a very silly person, and sometimes I just love to laugh. But on the other hand, sometimes I just want to hang out and stare at a sunset or just stare into space--the stars, moon, and whoever I'm with at the time.
how we can contact you if interested: Uhm, I'ma on the forums alot--japanimegirl101 on AIM, SayuriNakamura@hotmail.com for MSN
name a talent you have (KEEP. IT. G. RATED!!!) : Talent? Uhm...talent...*ponders* I guess I have patience--can I consider that a talent? I guess maybe my brains would be considered a talent too.  
a SMALL bio about yourself (try to be specific...dont be like: "i like cars and movies and games....and manga" O_o what KIND??? duuuh!) : I like only one video game--well, two: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, and Snowboard Kids. I do play other video games, but the newest system I own is a PS one. :P I love to watch movies--especially the Lord of the Rings movies--great stuffs there. AMV's are really cool to me--I'm just getting into them and making them. I love the internet and chatting with peoples...uhm...what else...*ponders* Harry Potter books rock my socks off, fanfiction is totally schway--manga I don't really get into except for Shonen Jump. I like anime mags, NewType (When I can get it) Anime Insider, Animerica (again, when I can get it)

What's your major?

#100 User is offline   hemothymia 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 4312

Posted 20 April 2005 - 08:55 PM

Only because I have absolutely nothing better to do.

name: Chris , hey *******
REAL LOCATION: des moines, IA
Favorite anime: Evangelion / FLCL
least favorite anime: ...yu-gi-oh if you can even consider it anime
what kind of girl/guy you're looking for: a cute smart girl with a sense of humor and spontainuity(sp?)
how we can contact you if interested: 515-720-2145
name a talent you have: Artist, massage (woot)
a SMALL bio about yourself : I work at a custom paint shop airbrushing choppers and musclecars and such im straight, very into massage and auromatherapy, i love EGL, I ride BMX, ill hopefully have an artist alley table
anything else: im cooler than all of your friends

[img=http://img160.echo.cx/img160/2227/a1da3sb.th.jpg]

#101 User is offline   josephiroth01 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 1691

Posted 21 April 2005 - 12:57 AM

:D ok ok ok .... awkward silence always befalls me

20yrs old
otaku boy
red head soon to be pink for shuichi
ddr and drawing FREAK in all sense of the term...

looking for other girl like me , art drawing gaming anime anime anime n stuff
with an awesome personality, who lives anime like me ( im considered the wierd but funny person) ooh another quality im lookin 4 is like last year (my first acen) i was so happy i almost cried (like living a dream for three days) :D

all i got ta say is if you want to talk to someone and have a ton of fun, email me at josephiroth01@hotmail.com ... the only pics i have of me...debating whether or not i should post a link to the pics of me in drag for rocky horror... nah email me for those.

if you want a description of me physically... gene starwind exactly... minus the tats and scars :P :D :confused: :sweatdrop these are fun :D

#102 User is offline   josephiroth01 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 1691

Posted 21 April 2005 - 01:03 AM

but the serious stuff about me

intellectually, i can handle my own, i didnt try to hard in highschool but college was different, took an iq test there 151 i guess was decent enough for mensa to bug me for a while, three years of college done and im starting over with a new major, digital animation down in florida at full sail, i am also a professional artist i have drawn forever had several commissions and am considered to be really ^*(&&* good by my friends, i dont brag i let other people judge for themself, when i say i hate my stuff and its crap i get smacked sooooo anyways... live by myself yes otakus i am the perfect example that you can live alone(not at your parents house forever) and still worship anime... which is why im still alone lol. physically... i guess im fit, used to wrestle and did really well kept that body a bit, even though im only 135... tmi? oh well its late im brain dead too i normally work 12 - 12 and draw for 4 hours eat and sleep... daily habits. THEY KILLED DDR, THE ONLY MACHINE DOWN HERE IS GONE(peoria il) so to make up for it i go line dancing n stuff, rollerblading, golf... kendo... taekwondo... yeah that stuff. hmm god i never realized how narcicistic these things make us sound.
maybe i should end there before i get to full of myself, anyways, i really want someone to talk to (living alone and hundreds of miles away from homell do that) and if they were in the slightest like me id be happy sooo
if thereare any anime girls out there whod wanna hang out and do what ever you want let me know

also my favorite anime bebop not to be corny(i worked at an anime store and have seen hundreds of animes its just who argues with bebop???plus who can pick a favorite anyway

miyavi is my favorite japanese music interest guess to find out more bout me youd need to write sooo later

josephiroth01@hotmail.com

#103 User is offline   LILITH/KALIKA 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 4144

Posted 21 April 2005 - 05:42 AM

Might as well...

name(or name you will answer to): Jeanine

REAL LOCATION: Minnesota

Favorite anime: Twelve Kingdoms, FMA, Inuyasha

least favorite anime: Case Closed, Super Milk Chan

what kind of girl/guy you're looking for (NOTHING SHALLOW LIKE "I want a hot girl with a huge chest! >_<) : A guy that is nice and lets me be myself. Also has to be an RPG fan and love anime. Basically just someone that I can share alot of interests with and always be open and honest. NO CHEATERS!!! Please!

how we can contact you if interested: PM me

name a talent you have (KEEP. IT. G. RATED!!!) : I'll have to pass on this one

a SMALL bio about yourself (try to be specific...dont be like: "i like cars and movies and games....and manga" O_o what KIND??? duuuh!) : Personality wise, I'm a typical pisces. If you know what that is, then you know what I'm like. If not, then you'll have to find out. On the other hand, I listen to Black Metal/Metal(Cradle of Filth, Dimmu Borgir, Children of Bodom, As I Lay Dying, Lamb of God), play alot of RPGs(FF's, Tales of Symphonia, Shadow Hearts, Parasite Eve).

anything else: I guess I just love to have a good old fashioned crazy butt time.

P.S. I'm not a scary person at all!! I'm really easy to get along with.
Proud member of THE RADICAL DREAMERS

#104 User is offline   GameOn 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 4112

Posted 21 April 2005 - 06:38 AM

name : Barry
Age : 30 (yes thats Thirty, and not a mistyped 20, yes I'm an old man, etc, but I still look 20...)
Location : Chicago, San Jose, Tokyo, Chicago, Seattle, London, etc...
Anime : Urusei Yatsura, Maison Ikkoku
Least Fave Anime : Anything Hentai or violent I suppose
Girl looking for : Passion for all things cute and can make a decent cuppa tea.
Talent : Cooking, Talking, Jogging, Aromatherapy, Massage, drinking tea. ;)
Bio : Currently in Chicago running a exhibition in the MSI, loves video games (esp Japanese ones), cute / comedy manga (currently reading Love Hina (or was), Initial D, Card Captor Sakura, Hyper Police), mahjong, most forms of music (but Classical, Jazz, Techno and 80s pop are favoured...). Oh and I am English and yes i have a London accent. :P
A couple of cookies and $200 to anyone that cosplays Arle Nadja in a reasonable way. ^_^;

#105 User is offline   Ryu-Chan 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 3107

Posted 21 April 2005 - 09:03 AM

Marisca4 said:

ooohhh, this looks like fun...  ^_^

name:  Trisha

REAL LOCATION: Indiana... but I'm moving to Iowa at the end of May ^_^  

Favorite anime: Naruto and Card Captor Sakura

least favorite anime: Don't really have one    

how we can contact you if interested: See profile

name a talent you have: mmm, I'd say that I'm pretty good at sewing.    

a SMALL bio about yourself: I'll be a grad student at University of Iowa in the fall. I'm studying to be an audiologist.  I relatively new to anime and to cosplaying.  I went to my first convention in January and had to much fun, I was instantly hooked!  I like to sew and being crafty in general, which comes in very handy for cosplaying!   Let see other things I like to do... rollerblading, playing tennis, and acting silly

Just wondering if that means you will be in Iowa City?
"You shot me, You food now"
:confused: They just want justice, peace, recreation, entertainment, morality, family values, and the obliteration of all other life forms
The art of flying is a skill based on missing the ground accidentaly.
*Misses his 4k+ post count*

#106 User is offline   Mr_Invader 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 2700

Posted 21 April 2005 - 09:36 AM

drlang said:

What's your major?

Sayuri currently majors in hooking up with people on message boards, then inviting them to her place where she drinks their blood.....

(sorry, sayuri, drlang. don't mean any disrespect to either of you. I just found that funny)
You are all diseased

#107 User is offline   drlang 

• Pip

Posted 21 April 2005 - 12:20 PM

Mr_Invader said:

Sayuri currently majors in hooking up with people on message boards, then inviting them to her place where she drinks their blood.....

(sorry, sayuri, drlang. don't mean any disrespect to either of you. I just found that funny)

I can dig it

#108 User is offline   hemothymia 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 4312

Posted 21 April 2005 - 02:25 PM

LILITH/KALIKA said:

a SMALL bio about yourself (try to be specific...dont be like: "i like cars and movies and games....and manga" O_o what KIND??? duuuh!) : Personality wise, I'm a typical pisces. If you know what that is, then you know what I'm like. If not, then you'll have to find out. On the other hand, I listen to Black Metal/Metal(Cradle of Filth, Dimmu Borgir, Children of Bodom, As I Lay Dying, Lamb of God), play alot of RPGs(FF's, Tales of Symphonia, Shadow Hearts, Parasite Eve).

anything else:  I guess I just love to have a good old fashioned crazy butt time.

P.S. I'm not a scary person at all!! I'm really easy to get along with.

You have really good taste in tunes.

#109 User is offline   Ryu-Chan 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 21 April 2005 - 02:29 PM

thats what I am saying!!!
:confused: They just want justice, peace, recreation, entertainment, morality, family values, and the obliteration of all other life forms

#110 User is offline   LILITH/KALIKA 

• Pip

Posted 21 April 2005 - 04:09 PM

Its hard to find other metal fans.

#111 User is offline   LILITH/KALIKA 

• Pip

Posted 21 April 2005 - 04:13 PM

hemothymia said:

You have really good taste in tunes.
Thanks. I started off awhile back listening to Cradle and As I lay Dying, and I couldn't keep away. Sadly though, I've only been to a few shows. I used to go with the manager of my friend's band. But they broke up and everyone lost touch. Haven't been to a show since cause no one I know likes any of it. :(
Lamb of God and Shadows Fall are playing in the cities this week, I might go to that if I can talk my brother into it.

#112 User is offline   lazerflesh 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 527

Posted 21 April 2005 - 04:22 PM

Still single. ._.

:(
Lulz is a CORRUPTION of the internet word L.O.L.

#113 User is offline   Ryu-Chan 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 21 April 2005 - 04:36 PM

Lamb of God I have seen a few times through Ozzfest...then there was another show that had like Otep and Dimmu in the same show....heaven!

#114 User is offline   SirensCall 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 2902

Posted 21 April 2005 - 04:54 PM

Ryu-Chan said:

Lamb of God I have seen a few times through Ozzfest...then there was another show that had like Otep and Dimmu in the same show....heaven!

I <3 Dimmu Borgir...such beautiful music
I'm the Pancake Mistress

#115 User is offline   drlang 

• Pip

Posted 21 April 2005 - 05:03 PM

My goal with metal is to see Manowar in concert someday. And say goodbye to my hearing.

#116 User is offline   Ronix 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 1888

Posted 21 April 2005 - 06:21 PM

LILITH/KALIKA said:

Its hard to find other metal fans.

I love metal and punk I just bought the new skindred cd and it rocks
Ronix
The Red Pheonix Dragon
And Future Dragon King

#117 User is offline   Ronix 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 1888

Posted 21 April 2005 - 06:33 PM

Sayuri-chan said:

what kind of girl/guy you're looking for (NOTHING SHALLOW LIKE "I want a hot girl with a huge chest! >_<) : Umm...I don't think I'm into girls that way?  :confused: Uhm, but I guess I'm interested in a guy who can make me laugh, and isn't afraid to be goofy with me. I'm a very silly person, and sometimes I just love to laugh. But on the other hand, sometimes I just want to hang out and stare at a sunset or just stare into space--the stars, moon, and whoever I'm with at the time.

My god that's me hehehehehe *Blushes
But seriously, shivlry is not dead not in my mind. I'm a cuddler and I can make you laugh as for anime I like Hellsing Please Teacher/Twins Mouse and slayers.I have a ps2 and I play devil may cry and Nocterne. I like some metal music I listen to stone a double t every morning on 104.9 the X.I love fantasy novels Harry potter Very cool BTW the new book comes out in july. I also read books by G.P. Taylor, like Shadowmancer, and Wormwood. I'm also taking a stab at writing my own novel although I have no title yet. Oh and I work in sales too:) well that's it.

Later :D
Ronix
The Red Pheonix Dragon
And Future Dragon King

#118 User is offline   Ryu-Chan 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 21 April 2005 - 06:41 PM

Been to many concerts at all?? They are a blast! Been to over 200 metall concerts overall. Now, I have back pains. :)

#119 User is offline   NappyJin 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 3257

Posted 21 April 2005 - 11:26 PM

drlang said:

My goal with metal is to see Manowar in concert someday. And say goodbye to my hearing.

BLOW YOUR SPEAKERS!!!

#120 User is offline   mangamanx6 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 3307

Posted 22 April 2005 - 12:13 AM

i saw My Chemical Romance and The Used live on my b-day last month and they rocked!!!!! the tour was called "Taste Of Chaos" and there was like lots and lots of good rock and punk bands!!!!!! man thats was a blast!!! and me and my froiend were thinkin of goin to "Sounds Of The Underground" concert coming here in may...i hope we go!!!!!!
Im Honored To BeThe worlds first Goth Jedi
Proud to be a demi-human
Proud to Be A Member of the Ultimate Yaoi Fangirl (And Fanboy!) Alliance! :D :sweatdrop
Leader of the Radical Dreamers!!!!! :heart: :heart:
Im A Hugaholic Member!!!!!

Weapons Researcher of the 2nd Army!

• 491 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users