Anime Central Forums: Who wants a hookup?? Acen dating service! - Anime Central Forums

• 491 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Who wants a hookup?? Acen dating service!

#901 User is offline   FlyingElf 

• Honorary Forum Therapist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 447

Posted 01 February 2006 - 12:08 PM

I probably could put in a good word for you, but I hardly see that as an efficent use of my time, especially when you have nothing to offer me. So I'll let her decide who she wants to be nice to and who she doesn't want to be nice to.
Armageddicon!!
Columbus, OH December 21-23, 2012
http://animepunch.org/armageddicon/

#902 User is offline   Maj. G 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 4765

Posted 01 February 2006 - 01:30 PM

eyeball kid said:

I think I could handle JoD.

She'd be fun, though.

psh. i know i could handle her. the question is, could she handle me.

sango-chick said:

guys top three: looks, sex, attitude;  gals top three: caring, loyal, trustworthy:heart:

*loud buzzer*...oooh...looks like that's wrong. would another contestant care to take this one?
Official E.i.T. - Erosennin in Training
Proud Member of Captain Ginyu's Poser Guard
Soldier in the Kazekage's Jutsu Corps
Member of the Shy Otaku Syndicate
LJ/Xanga: TinManInACan/Duelist_X
Cosplay.com: Maj. G
MySpace: The Agent
Tremble in fear at my massive game collection!!

#903 User is offline   FlyingElf 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 01 February 2006 - 01:32 PM

Shes not really wrong. Its probably the general answers for guys and girls. Or at least the most common answer for them. That doesn't mean every guy or girl feels this way, just the majority of them.
Armageddicon!!

#904 User is offline   Kyuu 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 348

Posted 01 February 2006 - 02:07 PM

guys top three: looks, sex, attitude; gals top three: caring, loyal, trustworthy
Actually, there's a progression... and the duration of time for each varies. The order of progression varies with each person as well.

Personally...

Kyuu top three: looks (rate 7 - 10), attitude (nice)

Now, if you mean sex as in GENDER (um... female) -- then -- yea -- that's #1.:D :P
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. -- Ferris Bueller

Anime Currently Watching

#905 User is offline   Scottaconda 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 6113

Posted 01 February 2006 - 02:47 PM

My personal top 3

Eyes, personality, style (general not just clothes)

4th on my list would be sex though. What?! I'm not gonna lie! I enjoy it. But I will say it's something I can live without. I lost my virginity at the age of 17. She broke up with me cuz she thoght I was cheating on her. Truth was, she was hoping I did cuz she had already cheated on me. When I found another gf, she was a virgin. She knew I wasn't and told me she wasn't ready. I said that was fine. I dedicated myself to her and refrained from sex for over a year and a half! We only had sex when she said she was ready. And to add to that, we had sex when we were together for a year and a half. Thats not including the 6 months I went without sex previous to meeting her. So in total thats 2 years.

So for any of you females that think that sex is something we guys always aim for, always remeber there are exceptions. Not every guy is trying to get into your panties. There are those of us that actually want a real relationship. There are those of us that think about love and respect first. Sex is the added bonus to everything else. And even then it's just another way to further connect with the one you're already close to.

Now gimme my cookie! *takes cookie, gets some milk, and sits on the floor eating and drinking* Yummy! :-3
Swords don't need reloading - Max Brooks "Zombie Survival Guide"
ACEN IRT since 2005
http://www.myspace.com/DJScottaconda
Member of the SOS DOS"Only one way to find out!" and Founder of the ROS. Get Rowdy!
Ninja's > Pirates "Nin...*hand movments*.. tendo!"
Cosplay Projects - Devil Jin (100% displayed at acen 07), Yun SF3 (0%), Rikimaru Tenchu (100% Acen 06), Kurogane Tsubasa Chronicles (100% acen 08)

#906 User is offline   JoD 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Purge for Inactivity
  • Member No.: 2606

Posted 01 February 2006 - 03:43 PM

Keiichi-chan said:

Well..okaaay?
But didn't she call you master? Then do me a favor and force your subordinate to be nice to me! T_T
*nudges*
Do it! Plllz?:D

pssh! dont think he's so high and mighty!! he may be my master, but that believe you me, that doesnt mean much!! (between us, i'm just acting nice so i can get close to him. after that, i'm going to castrate the sorry b1stard, tear his pride, smash it on the floor, and then TAKE COMMAND!! BWAHAHAHA THE WORLDS MINE!!!) by the way. . how are fortune cookies scary? :confused: :heart:

PS: master if you read this, I'M TOTALLY JOSHING!!! *i wuv you* ^.^ :heart:

oh, yeah:

Maj. G said:

psh. i know i could handle her. the question is, could she handle me.

. . .ha. . haha. . . .*snort* HAHAHAHAAAAAA!!! XD
Of all the things i lost, I miss my mind the most. . .neener neener! :p
arent i a pretty angel?
what i transform into before i nail gutg
"do it, do it. the voices inside your head; listen to it."
ACEN PICS, 2006!!!
oh yeah. holdin' the yaoi paddle, bebe.^.~
my NEW MYSPACE!!
GUTG is the official president of the "I TOTALLY WORSHIP JoD AND WISH I COULD BE AS SEXY AS HER" fanclub. if you wish to join, pm him or me, and he'll give you $5.

#907 User is offline   sango-chick 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 4421

Posted 01 February 2006 - 03:46 PM

Scottaconda said:

So for any of you females that think that sex is something we guys always aim for, always remeber there are exceptions.  Not every guy is trying to get into your panties.  There are those of us that actually want a real relationship.  There are those of us that think about love and respect first.  Sex is the added bonus to everything else.  And even then it's just another way to further connect with the one you're already close to.

yes, that is true, it is not always, but it is a majority, unfortunately, and you cannot disprove that, i got the statistics to prove that it is a majority that want it. But GO YOU!!!^^ you are totally awesome being that upfront about it

JoD said:

pssh! dont think he's so high and mighty!! he may be my master, but that believe you  me, that doesnt mean much!! (between us, i'm just acting nice so i can get close to him. after that, i'm going to castrate the sorry b1stard, tear his pride, smash it on the floor, and then TAKE COMMAND!! BWAHAHAHA THE WORLDS MINE!!!) by the way. . how are fortune cookies scary? :confused: :heart:
PS: master if you read this, I'M TOTALLY JOSHING!!! *i wuv you8 ^.^ :heart:

its all good im sure. I mean i told him that we should hook up and was joshing also, so its all good....but here, let me take the weapons from his possesion first *takes all of FlyingElf's weapons*

#908 User is offline   FlyingElf 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 01 February 2006 - 04:08 PM

That might work if you could even begin to carry all my weapons. Plus I'm still saving my favorite weapon as my trump card. I love my shoulder mounted anti-aircraft gun.

And JoD, I wish you luck when you try. *evil laugh*
Armageddicon!!

#909 User is offline   JoD 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 01 February 2006 - 04:11 PM

FlyingElf said:

And JoD, I wish you luck when you try.  *evil laugh*

*stabs* well. . . THAT was easy. :confused: I WIN!!:heart: :heart: :heart:

sango-chick, i proclaim you my partner in crime!! sHw00T!! ^_~
arent i a pretty angel?
ACEN PICS, 2006!!!
my NEW MYSPACE!!
GUTG is the official president of the "I TOTALLY WORSHIP JoD AND WISH I COULD BE AS SEXY AS HER" fanclub. if you wish to join, pm him or me, and he'll give you $5.

#910 User is offline   FlyingElf 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 01 February 2006 - 04:13 PM

I'm a friggin ninja, stabbing doesn't work cause I do 3 backflips into a forward roll and jump up and throw 20 kunai, and kill 19 old people and a baby cause I'm crazy like that. Plus I could always just replace, DUH
Armageddicon!!

#911 User is offline   JoD 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 01 February 2006 - 04:18 PM

shhh. you're supposed to be dead, master!!!

*ignores his voice to persue her baby-stabbing rampage* RAAAA!! x_x
arent i a pretty angel?
ACEN PICS, 2006!!!
my NEW MYSPACE!!

#912 User is offline   FlyingElf 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 01 February 2006 - 04:21 PM

Mere mortals cannot kill me, however it was amusing of you to try, and henceforth I shall not punish you for such an attempt.
Armageddicon!!

#913 User is offline   shojohoshii 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 5320

Posted 01 February 2006 - 05:02 PM

FlyingElf said:

Now if she said "What is he...are you reading these things from a fortune cookie while I eat babbies", then maybe it'd be scary.  Well not for me, but thats cause my mind is so wrapped in the insanity I can brush off such comments.

There's a satire about eating babies to end poverty I read as a junior, I wish I remembered who wrote it. (thinking who wrote it)

#914 User is offline   sango-chick 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 February 2006 - 05:32 PM

me being a goddess *kills FlyingElf* ahh thats better, he was starting to get annoying with that better-than-thou bs:cool:

#915 User is offline   Scottaconda 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 6113

Posted 01 February 2006 - 05:37 PM

sango-chick said:

yes, that is true, it is not always, but it is a majority, unfortunately, and you cannot disprove that, i got the statistics to prove that it is a majority that want it.  But GO YOU!!!^^ you are totally awesome being that upfront about it

I'm not disputing this fact. Thats why I said there were exceptions. oh and I never trust statistics. They're hardly ever correct. Statistics are based on surveys taken. Survey's can be biased and never cover everyone due to only interviewing a couple dundred people. It's like saying that illegal immigrants work the kitchens. But we know this is not always true. Statistics are like stereotypes.

Again I don't dispute what you said and it is indeed a sad thing that most guys are dumbasses and don't know how to treat a female right. But the exceptions are the rare gems that make things all the better. Here's the question though.

Are you really looking for the right guy? I consider myself tobe one the the rarities. But I'm never held onto. I used to have a blog on my myspace about the debate on nice guys and nice girls. But I wrote too manyblogs and it'snow been thrown to teh trash. >.< Oh well.

I hope you guys find me at ACEN. When you get to know me, you'll see what I mean.
Swords don't need reloading - Max Brooks "Zombie Survival Guide"
ACEN IRT since 2005
http://www.myspace.com/DJScottaconda
Member of the SOS DOS"Only one way to find out!" and Founder of the ROS. Get Rowdy!
Ninja's > Pirates "Nin...*hand movments*.. tendo!"
Cosplay Projects - Devil Jin (100% displayed at acen 07), Yun SF3 (0%), Rikimaru Tenchu (100% Acen 06), Kurogane Tsubasa Chronicles (100% acen 08)

#916 User is offline   JoD 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 01 February 2006 - 08:01 PM

Scottaconda said:

I consider myself tobe one the the rarities.  

shya!! me too!! . . .except in a psychotic, the-kind-of-person-your-parents-warned-you-about sort of way. :sweatdrop :heart: :heart:
arent i a pretty angel?
ACEN PICS, 2006!!!
my NEW MYSPACE!!

#917 User is offline   Keiichi-chan 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 3332

Posted 01 February 2006 - 08:43 PM

how are fortune cookies scary?

lol!
Oh...umm..i just imagine you sorta screaming it like..'WHAT ARE YOU READING FROM A DAMMN FORTUNE COOKIE!?!!?'
*bites head off*
Iz Flying Elf some hot stud, or something then?
O.O
You must teach me your ways, o master.

#918 User is offline   sango-chick 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 February 2006 - 10:16 PM

Keiichi-chan said:

lol!
Oh...umm..i just imagine you sorta screaming it like..'WHAT ARE YOU READING FROM A DAMMN FORTUNE COOKIE!?!!?'
*bites head off*
Iz Flying Elf some hot stud, or something then?
O.O
You must teach me your ways, o master.

he not hot stud, he just psychotically enjoyable:heart:

#919 User is offline   Maj. G 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 01 February 2006 - 10:23 PM

JoD said:

. . .ha. . haha. . . .*snort* HAHAHAHAAAAAA!!! XD

laugh as you may, but i'd like to see you try.

#920 User is offline   sango-chick 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 February 2006 - 10:24 PM

look babe she's like...my level, in other words...you cant handle her:heart:

i just realized that level is spelled the same way forwards and backwards...

#921 User is offline   Ichimaru Gin 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 6041

Posted 01 February 2006 - 10:28 PM

yup, it's palindromic, same as wow and yay and racecar...

And since I can think of nothing more insane than me actually doing something sane...I'm gonna follow the thread
Oo'

name(or name you will answer to): Michael, Mike, Mikey...also long as the sence of Michael is still there...but definately not Michelle!!! Also whatever pen-name I happen to be using at the time via the internet
REAL LOCATION: Fort Wayne, Indiana *shrug*
Favorite anime: erm...Oo'..Bleach, Cowboy Bebop, Evangelion (minus the last 3 episodes), Black Cat, Tenjou Tenge, Trigun, One Piece, R.O.D. the T.V., Shaolin Showdown, Gundam Wing, G Gundam, Megaman NT Warrior, Megas XLR, Big O, DBZ, DB, some of Digimon, The Adventure of Spiderman, IGPX, and those are just teh ones I can name off the tip of my hat
least favorite anime: Pokemon, the other some of Digimon, Totally Spies, almost anything aired on Miguzi...
name a talent you have (KEEP. IT. G. RATED!!!) : Erm...I can play the Marimba 4-mallet style, poem writing...
a SMALL bio about yourself (try to be specific...dont be like: "i like cars and movies and games....and manga" O_o what KIND??? duuuh!) : I'm mostly insane, totally random, very kind, almost always happy, bloody `ell what am I s`posed to be putting here? :sweatdrop
anything else: I'm current enrolled in college at IPFW (Indiana University Purdue University Fort Wayne) attempting to earn a Major in Preveterinary science. Despite how much you'd think I may be I'm not even near being an otaku, but I have a massive obsession with video games. My favorite kinds of video games are racing and fighting and puzzle games. In each category specifically may favorite games right now are Burnout 3, Tekken 5, and Tetris. Honestly, I'm just doing this because I'm bored and have to wait an hour for a cheesecake to bake. I can cook a little bit here and there despite being a guy and it always turns out EXTREMELY well. I have A.D.D. out the wazoo, I say this because I have the attention span of a cheese sandwich. I...erm...well...can't think of "anything else worth mentioning right now". Oh wait! I'm a male that is 6'3", I hair brown eyes and brown hair, have actually had girls compliment be on being handsome outside of my family, some even right in the middle of school! I've never had a girlfriend before...Woot, that's all I can think of right now! Peace out!
did I forget any of the categories?!?
I repeat...LeT BoReDoM ReiGN!
Oo'
I've got the balls, Akira has the staff, and Hannish ain't shootin` blanks.
~Oscar Tachibana (s.CRY.ed Manga)

#922 User is offline   stomptoMYbeat 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 2256

Posted 01 February 2006 - 10:54 PM

*pokes head in*

This thread has had a LOT going on since I last posted in here ... like; a year ago. XD
FIND ME AT ACEN: WEARING MY DEADMAU5 HEAD AGAIN!

#923 User is offline   kawaii_kitty 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 4038

Posted 01 February 2006 - 11:58 PM

stomptoMYbeat said:

*pokes head in*

This thread has had a LOT going on since I last posted in here ... like; a year ago. XD

A lot of insanity and nonsense, but unfortunately I don't think anyone has yet to "hookup" from this thread! :sweatdrop
General of the Rowdy Otaku Squad and holder of our mascot!
^_^
About me.

^Old signature is old.

#924 User is offline   Aya-kun 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 180

Posted 01 February 2006 - 11:59 PM

still nothing.....oh well, f**k it. I'll just have to hook-up in person ;)
Myspace - Click if you DARE!!

You want me to put what? where?! That's naughty! :heart:

I run D.O.S. lol
Drunken Otaku Syndicate Member - "Don't worry, it's only 25 cents"

(_/)
(O.o) This is Bunny. Add Bunny to your signature
(> <) to help him achieve world domination.

#925 User is offline   Maj. G 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 02 February 2006 - 12:14 AM

sango-chick said:

...shya...I scare people off. Not the other way around. I challenge you both. at the same time.

#926 User is offline   SarahWolf 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 1050

Posted 02 February 2006 - 12:47 AM

Just because I've completely disappeared from this forum for half a year....

name(or name you will answer to): Sarah

REAL LOCATION: near Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Favorite anime: Cowboy Bebop, Yami no Matsuei, Saiyuki, Kodocha

least favorite anime: DBZ, DBGT, Pokemon

what kind of girl/guy you're looking for (NOTHING SHALLOW LIKE "I want a hot girl with a huge chest! >_:) I'm also probably the most mature 14 year old that I know. Hmm. I got an offer this summer to go to Washington DC and quite possibly meet Dubya himself.
The best game ever made would have to be Tetris. Maybe not, but it's the most entertaining on a cell phone. I'm not really that into video games these days because they've started to bore me a little. I'll play them and enjoy it... but I just don't play them maybe more than once a week.
The end.
el myspace :confused:

#927 User is offline   FlyingElf 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 February 2006 - 12:49 AM

sango-chick said:

he not hot stud, he just psychotically enjoyable:heart:

She lies. Shes just trying to scare off the competition so she can have me all to herself. I'm a sexxy beast.
Armageddicon!!

#928 User is offline   Aya-kun 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 02 February 2006 - 01:25 AM

FlyingElf said:

She lies.  Shes just trying to scare off the competition so she can have me all to herself.  I'm a sexxy beast.

I know. I've seen it.... in-person! (I think the last time I saw you was at Acen 04 lol)

I run D.O.S. lol

(_/)

#929 User is offline   GiveUpTheGhost 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 3441

Posted 02 February 2006 - 04:45 AM

sango-chick said:

Sango you mean a pallindrome? By the way which is a great indie movie.

Plus I could take any two chicks on while hitting a beer bong at the same time.
My barren plan to be a better man
Rots in abandoned fields
These idle hands inherit spoiled lands
As the hungry become the pigs
We reap (and) we sow
We mourn who we were
Love what we lost

#930 User is offline   Aya-kun 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 02 February 2006 - 09:22 AM

GiveUpTheGhost said:

Sango you mean a pallindrome? By the way which is a great indie movie.

Plus I could take any two chicks on while hitting a beer bong at the same time.

R A C E C A R

I run D.O.S. lol

(_/)

• 491 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users