Anime Central Forums: Who wants a hookup?? Acen dating service! - Anime Central Forums

• 491 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Who wants a hookup?? Acen dating service!

#61 Guest_Narumi-kun_*

• Group: Guests*
  • Member No.:

Posted 11 April 2005 - 01:34 AM

Suki No Hikari said:

*pats* Poor lazer... it's okay, you'll find someone your age to molest and what not... XD

I'm still refusing to put info on this though. :P I'm too lazy.

O silly one must i post it for you ?? lol j/k..

#62 User is offline   Redrumcarebear 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 2404

Posted 11 April 2005 - 05:40 AM

Boon said:

You killed fred's only love. *Fred falls off*

Opps. he was only a callous. *shrugs* no harm no foul. so any way...

How YOU doin?  ;)  :heart:  :sweatdrop

Ooh, I'm sorry. :(

Anyways, I be doin' only 14 years old, thank you. Lol.

#63 User is offline   Dave_Senpai 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Purge for Inactivity
  • Member No.: 44

Posted 11 April 2005 - 06:25 AM

Dave's 20.
here come the womynz!

#64 User is offline   Ryu-Chan 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 3107

Posted 11 April 2005 - 12:04 PM

Dark_Miko said:

Damn, I promised myself I wouldn't post in this thread, but I'm bored and a loser, so here we go:

name(or name you will answer to): Mia or Miko, whichever you prefer

REAL LOCATION: Chicago

Favorite anime: InuYasha, Akazukin Chacha, Cardcaptor Sakura

least favorite anime: Don't really have one

what kind of girl/guy you're looking for (NOTHING SHALLOW LIKE "I want a hot girl with a huge chest! >_:rolleyes: , not too clingy but likes to give attention, etc.  

how we can contact you if interested: PM, IM, or email, my email address is in chitchat somewhere

name a talent you have (KEEP. IT. G. RATED!!!) : Um...unless being a damned good smart butt is a talent, I can't think of anything at the moment. :sweatdrop  

a SMALL bio about yourself (try to be specific...dont be like: "i like cars and movies and games....and manga" O_o what KIND??? duuuh!) : I'm a tall, goofy, slightly nerdyish Asian chick. I like playing sports, especially basketball, even though I haven't played in years. I luv anime obviously, though I'm kinda a n00b when it comes to it. I like all kinds cuz my tastes range from cutesy magical girl stuff like Cardcaptor Sakura to darker, bloodier stuff like Hellsing, Vampire Hunter D, Ninja Scroll, etc. I also love webcomics like Megatokyo, Penny Arcade, Ctrl-Alt-Del, PvP, etc.

anything else: Check out what I wrote in the Age, gender, etc. thread if you wanna know more:  http://www.acen.org/forums/showthread.php?...1&page=22&pp=15 And oh yeah, just got out of a serious relationship, so am definitely NOT looking for anything serious. Maybe just some cool people to talk to, ya know? :)

I just wanna say before i log off for the day....you can claim to marry me cause i can cook...dammit its the guys job to say that, so its me who should claim you :P
"You shot me, You food now"
:confused: They just want justice, peace, recreation, entertainment, morality, family values, and the obliteration of all other life forms
The art of flying is a skill based on missing the ground accidentaly.
*Misses his 4k+ post count*

#65 User is offline   Dave_Senpai 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 11 April 2005 - 01:01 PM

Dave also cooks.
Ich kann sehr ausgezeschnit kochen.

#66 User is offline   Nushi 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 4101

Posted 11 April 2005 - 01:02 PM

name(or name you will answer to): Heather, Mana, Mana-sama. ^^

REAL LOCATION: New Baltimore, MI

Favorite anime: I really don't have a favorite... I'm more of an Manga person than an Anime person. So Serial Experements Lain, and Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne. My Favorite Mangas are Under the Glass Moon, Snow Drop, Paradise Kiss, and Fushugi Yuugi.

least favorite anime: Urm. Digimon... i really don't watch anime, I'm a Manga and Jrock kinda gal.

what kind of girl/guy you're looking for (NOTHING SHALLOW LIKE "I want a hot girl with a huge chest! >_<) : I want a guy who has some common interests as me, Jrock. I prefer femmine men, ones who lean more toward the flamboyant side of life. XD. Just an all around sweet guy who isn't too perverted and won't try to get down my skirt after talking to me for 10 minutes >.<

how we can contact you if interested: AIM: FuruFuruDoll, PM, Email: furufurudoll@gmail.com

name a talent you have (KEEP. IT. G. RATED!!!) : Urm... I can sing kinda, and dance, and am pretty good at DDR.

a SMALL bio about yourself (try to be specific...dont be like: "i like cars and movies and games....and manga" O_o what KIND??? duuuh!) : I'm a super-mega big fan of Japanese rock (Jrock.) My favorite Jrock band is Malice Mizer, and my favorite Jrock artist is hide. I prefer visual bands to non visual. I LOVE Manga, my favorites are Paradise Kiss, Under the Glass Moon, Mars, Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne and Snow Drop to name a few. I'm a shoujo girl!! I really like yaoi/shounen-ai, it's the cutiest. ^-^ I do enjoy the ocasional yuri/shoujo-ai. ^-^ I'm a pretty outgoing and laid-back kind of girl. If you treat me nice, I will be loving and fun, but if you pissme off, I might just have to go Gogo Yubari on your butt. :P I'm also a big fan of Quentin Tarentino, his moves are just awesome.

anything else: Cheese is good! I'm not really looking for anything serious, just a sweet guy that I can glomp (friendly and gentle kind ofcourse!) and hang out and talk to. ^_^
Thursday: Misa Amane ~ Death Note

Friday: Misa Amane ~ Death Note

Saturday: Shiroi Mana ~ Malice Mizer

Sunday: Illuminati Mana [Lab Coat version]~ Malice Mizer

#67 User is offline   Matt 

• Registration Staff
  • PipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 1225

Posted 11 April 2005 - 07:32 PM

Well, I've already done this once, so why not twice, eh?

name(or name you will answer to): Matt
REAL LOCATION: Worth, IL
Favorite anime: Neon Genesis Evangelion
least favorite anime: El Hazard
what kind of girl/guy you're looking for (NOTHING SHALLOW LIKE "I want a hot girl with a huge chest! >_:D .
how we can contact you if interested: mwade22001@yahoo.com
name a talent you have (KEEP. IT. G. RATED!!!) : I'm a good writer, fairly good bowler and a good singer (though I sing best when in a group)
a SMALL bio about yourself (try to be specific...dont be like: "i like cars and movies and games....and manga" O_o what KIND??? duuuh!) : I moved around a lot when I was younger, since my dad was in the military, and I settled down in the Midwest soon before I graduated from high school.
anything else: I'm shy when you first get to know me, but give me a chance--and if we click, you can count on me to be a loyal, trustworthy, caring and dependable friend :) .
:heart: <span style='color:Magenta'>Proud Secretary of the Plushy Guardian Alliance</span> :heart:

:heart: <span style='color:Blue'>Soldier in The Glomp Team </span> :heart:

<span style='color:DarkSlateBlue'>Member of the Anime Central Association for the Advancement of Bunnykind</span>

#68 Guest_SongstressLenne_*

• Group: Guests*
  • Member No.:

Posted 11 April 2005 - 09:34 PM

name(or name you will answer to): Patty
REAL LOCATION: Lyons, IL
Favorite anime: Rurouni Kenshin...but I love so many ^_^:;;;
least favorite anime: Don't really have one...
what kind of girl/guy you're looking for (NOTHING SHALLOW LIKE "I want a hot girl with a huge chest! >_<) : Someone who has the smae interests as me and is willing to compromise. An easy going guy who is not afraid to speak his mind but isn't too power hungry. I have no perference on looks as long as they are comfortable with themselves. Plus they have to like to dance!
how we can contact you if interested: Just IM/PM/or E-mail me and we'll talk more
name a talent you have (KEEP. IT. G. RATED!!!) : I can belch like a man...I am dead serious. I can beat any guy and it has been proven.
a SMALL bio about yourself (try to be specific...dont be like: "i like cars and movies and games....and manga" O_o what KIND??? duuuh!) : I am pretty short I am about 5'0'' and that is as tall as I am going to get. I like to play rpgs, ddr [I play on heavy woot woot!], anime such as Fruits Basket, Chrono Crusade, Rurouni Kenshin, Yu Yu Hakusho, Saiyuki, Sailor Moon, Cowboy Beebop many more but too lazy to think. Non-anime I like:Family Guy, Simpsons, anything funny? I also bake! I love to bake since everyone always eats it all up. I also sew my own costumes and I make costumes for family and friends. I am a dog lover I'm ok with cats as long as they don't scratch the crap out of me....uh...looks like too much lol
anything else:It doesn't even have to be for dating it can be for just good friends. I'm really nice don't be afraid I don't bite....too much >>.....ok just a little when I'm bored and I need a funny way of getting your attention.

#69 User is offline   Dark_Miko 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 3232

Posted 11 April 2005 - 10:01 PM

Ryu-Chan said:

I just wanna say before i log off for the day....you can claim to marry me cause i can cook...dammit its the guys job to say that, so its me who should claim you   :P

Ok, so what, are you claiming me now? Lol. *huggles*

#70 User is offline   Dave_Senpai 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 12 April 2005 - 01:52 AM

Also, I do laundry.

20 year old dave.

#71 User is offline   ピケギンゴ 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 3093

Posted 12 April 2005 - 09:53 AM

What the hell, I am somewhat desperate so why not....

name(or name you will answer to): Call me Chris

REAL LOCATION: Naperville, IL

Favorite anime: Gravitation

least favorite anime: I'm not that negative yet :/

what kind of girl/guy you're looking for: I preferably want a guy, but if the right girl came along, I would take her. Someone thats understanding, passionate about things, likes computers, video games, etc. Someone who likes to hold and be held close, that likes star gazing and contemplating, that wants to treat and be treated right, most of all, someone not so shallow as to base everything on looks.

Contact me anyway you see fit from my ACEN profile

name a talent you have (KEEP. IT. G. RATED!!!) : I don't have many talents, but I do enjoy computers and video games. I speak a little japanese, a little german, and english. Para Para is fun, especially freestyle, I seem to have a natural taking to BEMANI type games but can't sing for the life of me. Going to be learning Bass Guitar more soon, had to stop for new classes :/. I like to write, handle photos, and a plethora of other little things. Beyond that, I'm afraid my talents aren't quite up to par with many others.

a SMALL bio about yourself: Not much to say really, my interests and talents say alot for me, though I do hope one day to reside in Austrailia.

anything else: The movies are a great place to be... somewhat intimate, although conservativly of course. Just want someone who can understand me and be there, I can do the same for them. I enjoy many simulation games, my favorite console being the Dreamcast, with too many favorite games to count, though the Space Channel 5 Series is among the top rated in my book. I also do fan based Video game translations.
-Chris
Panel Programming ADH

#72 User is offline   Ryu-Chan 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 3107

Posted 12 April 2005 - 10:28 AM

Dark_Miko said:

Ok, so what, are you claiming me now? Lol. *huggles*

Not with Lordi and that katana Scary!!!!!
"You shot me, You food now"
:confused: They just want justice, peace, recreation, entertainment, morality, family values, and the obliteration of all other life forms
The art of flying is a skill based on missing the ground accidentaly.
*Misses his 4k+ post count*

#73 User is offline   SSJVash 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 3892

Posted 12 April 2005 - 11:25 AM

Name: Alex

Real Location: Hinsdale, IL

Favorite Anime: I like so many...But I'll say Hajime no Ippo for now.

Least Favorite: I even love the crappy anime. Heh.

What kind of guy/girl are you looking for: Well, preferably a guy, but like PK, if a girl came a long and we clicked, I could be with her. I like guys who have a sense of humor, have similar interests and can tolerate some of the stuff that pops out of my mouth. I'm not looking for a relationship though, just for some friends and fun.

Contact me: AIM: ChronoX1983, Email: ssj2vash@hotmail.com

Name a talent: Well, I've been told that I'm a good boxer. Not just from my friends, by people who are pros or amatuer boxers.

A medium sized bio about yourself: I like to play sports with friends, but I hate watching them. I love anime the most, and I watch every kind (sports anime, love anime, yuri, yaoi, action, horror, comedy, everything). I also love to play video games, just not the sports ones and I play very few racing games. I'm not the biggest fan of DDR, but I've started to want to play it more. I also really like to play tennis. I like to box, and wrestle/box with friends. That way no one really gets hurt, and we all have fun. I like cute things, fluffy/furry things, romantic things, but I also like guns, swords, martial arts and explosions.

Anything else: Oh, and I like to cuddle. I don't really care who it's with, but I just really like body heat.
"Always outnumbered, but never outgunned."

Proud to be in the UYFA

#74 User is offline   drlang 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 3399

Posted 12 April 2005 - 08:13 PM

Dave_Senpai said:

Also, I do laundry.

20 year old dave.
Oh yeah? Well this Dave here does windows!

#75 User is offline   BeatnutZ 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 2345

Posted 13 April 2005 - 11:06 AM

drlang said:

Oh yeah? Well this Dave here does windows!

Oh yeah? Well this Dave here has an entire ship that loves him!
"God is an image created out of man's insecurities."- Wiegraf

www.myspace.com/mrbeatnutz

#76 User is offline   Azera 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 3555

Posted 13 April 2005 - 11:35 AM

oh y not.

name(or name you will answer to): Lindz,Azera
REAL LOCATION: sub of Chicago IL, (north)
Favorite anime: ok i havnt seen many, but so far i like all that i do see.
least favorite anime: sailor moon(my aol appearntly is simalair to somin in it, so get a lot of junk mail b/c of it)
what kind of girl/guy you're looking for:a guy who can put up with me sometimes being sick(unwell sense) ok much harder then it looks, tho i like tall guys, also up for friends too.
how we can contact you if interested: look in my profile, i have an aim there.
name a talent you have (KEEP. IT. G. RATED!!!) : i train horses(brake them) and ride and ull find more if u get to know me.
a SMALL bio about yourself:i have a little trust issue from a past of mine, but u might not notic it, lived here all my life, tho moving(2 miles) in a bit, ok not so interesting past ok? not yet anyway, adopted.
:heart: Proud Cat girl and little sister to the Vash27! :heart:
(note to googlyeyes:dont even think about it)

#77 User is offline   Soulcrash 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 72

Posted 13 April 2005 - 12:01 PM

I guess I'll do one too.....

name: Ron

REAL LOCATION: Chicago (North Side!), IL

Favorite anime:Initial D, GTO, GoldenBoy, Genshiken

least favorite anime: Naruto

what kind of girl you're looking for: I'm looking for your average girl, likes anime, that's below or average size, doing some advance stuff, and easy to talk to. It would be cool if she likes HipHop, fast cars, and can breakdance. Don't need to have a big butt, or big boobs. But there's three kind girls that I'm turn off with.. I would name them, But I think some of you might find it really offensive... So I'm not saying it

how we can contact you if interested: Most likely AIM, cause I normal don't use my cell phone, or house phone.

name a talent you have (KEEP. IT. G. RATED!!!) : I can make water drop noise with my mouth. I can Breakdance, and wrestle

a SMALL bio about yourself: I'm an auto-mechanic-in-training at LTI. I'm one of the videographers for the ACen staff. I'm an asst. coach, and videographer for Mather High School's Wrestling Team in the North Side of Chicago. I listen to most kinds of music, but I mostly listen to Rap/HipHop/BBoy music. I'm a Trombone player back at High School. I'm not hardcore when it comes to videogames. I'm a former AMV creator, and soon ex-cosplayer. I do some video work, and breakdancing as a hobbie. I think that's about it... Read my LiveJournal to get a better idea about me...

http://www.livejourn...sers/soulcrash/

anything else: I'm going to attempt to make an ACen car with a 1997 Toyota Corolla CE, and probably some other custom cars for cons like Anime Reactor, Anime Expo, and Otakon... I hope I can make a bboy crew, and a car crew for the cons I'm going to...
Ronald "SoulCrash" Ladao, age 25, I'm a photographer for hired......
The new home for my convention photos, videos, and side projects.....
**FaceBook**; **Twitter**; **DeviantART**

#78 User is offline   Kanbioutou 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 4237

Posted 13 April 2005 - 12:08 PM

hmmm as much as I love dating services I must say this can be dangerous... so many underaged kids go to this thing... and by hook up I hope you mean date because I'm sure there are enough one night stands going on without the forums help.....

#79 User is offline   Ronix 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 1888

Posted 13 April 2005 - 02:34 PM

Roxy said:

Name: Marissa
Fav. Anime/Manga: Boys Over Flowers, Excel Saga, Trigun, Battle Royale, Bleach, Cowboy Bebop

Least Fav.: Anything Dragonball, Super Milk Chan, and a few others.

Bio: Currently single, just want to have fun. I will graduate from culinary school and become an official chef in a few weeks. I love all kinds of music, except for "gansta" rap, fake punk, terrible pop/country, and wannabe metal. Love books of all sort and am very open minded.  

Guilty of: Loving corny jokes and sarcasm.

Hi Marrisa

Real name Jay (or just call me Ronix)
Age28
Gender male
Fave anime Mouse, Please teacher/twins, DBZ, Tenchi gxp, happy lesson.

I like fantasy novels, video games, telling jokes, writing,and video games, and punk and metal music. I wanna have fun maybe be good friends first and move from there. My girl must be open and honest and have a mild temper. I also prefer nights at home and cuddling on the couch. I also babbysit my niece Faith who is 5 twice a week. and I work in sales.

Well there I am ;)
Ronix
The Red Pheonix Dragon
And Future Dragon King

#80 User is offline   canstandtheheat 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 4164

Posted 13 April 2005 - 02:43 PM

Name:MacKenzie (Kenzie)
Fav. Anime/Manga: inuyasha, dbz, ranma 1/2, furuba, trigun, cowboy bebop, spirited away, my neighbor totoro and much much more
Least Fav.: ummm me not know yet
Bio: ummmm i'm looking for someone right now but if he fails Cali has lots of cute guys.... and yeah i'm a big flirt even if i am going out with someone so u got to look out for that
Guilty of:lots of stuff
I <3 my broken cell phone ^_^
Max Don't Have Sex With Your Ex. It Will Make Your Life Complex. My Max, Baby Take It Easy!
Xanga

At the con I'm either going to Utena(Revolutionary Girl Utena) or Rikku(Final Fantasy X-2)

#81 User is offline   Marisca4 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 3619

Posted 13 April 2005 - 03:50 PM

ooohhh, this looks like fun... ^_^

name: Trisha

REAL LOCATION: Indiana... but I'm moving to Iowa at the end of May ^_^

Favorite anime: Naruto and Card Captor Sakura

least favorite anime: Don't really have one

how we can contact you if interested: See profile

name a talent you have: mmm, I'd say that I'm pretty good at sewing.

a SMALL bio about yourself: I'll be a grad student at University of Iowa in the fall. I'm studying to be an audiologist. I relatively new to anime and to cosplaying. I went to my first convention in January and had to much fun, I was instantly hooked! I like to sew and being crafty in general, which comes in very handy for cosplaying! Let see other things I like to do... rollerblading, playing tennis, and acting silly
*~ *~ Trisha ~ *~ *

#82 User is offline   Ceil_sensai 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 4260

Posted 13 April 2005 - 04:13 PM

name(or name you will answer to): Elliott or if you catch me in my costume at acen shuichi
REAL LOCATION: Illinois
Favorite anime: Jungle wa itsumo hale no chii Guu (I am sure I am missing something there but oh well, I loves the Guu), Gravitation, Full metal panic, Full metal Alchemist, and Naruto on certain occasions.
least favorite anime: Really have not seen any anime that I disliked completely
what kind of girl/guy you're looking for: Don’t know, some one I can get along with and who doesn’t mind the fact I like crossplaying
how we can contact you if interested: PM me or through AIM (Puchiko3)
name a talent you have : One day I hope to look really good in that skirt....one day.
a SMALL bio about yourself: I am student soon to graduate and move on to a career in law enforcement. I enjoy collecting fan works either fan made games or fan art.

#83 User is offline   Dave_Senpai 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 13 April 2005 - 04:44 PM

I make music videos, mainly AMV's. But I just made one about Potsdam, Germany for school that is sure to skyrocket me to the top.

#84 User is offline   Marisca4 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 3619

Posted 13 April 2005 - 05:04 PM

Ceil_sensai said:

some one I can get along with and who doesn’t mind the fact I like crossplaying
how we can contact you if interested: PM me or through AIM (Puchiko3)
name a talent you have : One day I hope to look really good in that skirt....one day.

Yay for boys who crossplay! ^_^
*~ *~ Trisha ~ *~ *

#85 User is offline   CuteGoddess 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 4158

Posted 13 April 2005 - 05:09 PM

canstandtheheat said:

Name:MacKenzie (Kenzie)
Fav. Anime/Manga: inuyasha, dbz, ranma 1/2, furuba, trigun, cowboy bebop, spirited away, my neighbor totoro and much much more
Least Fav.: ummm me not know yet
Bio: ummmm i'm looking for someone right now but if he fails Cali has lots of cute guys.... and yeah i'm a big flirt even if i am going out with someone so u got to look out for that
Guilty of:lots of stuff

dude!!! you're such a player :P but i still love you :heart:
*~Roses are red and violets are blue.
Honey is sweet but not as sweet as you~*

MySpace
:heart:Keep yourself away, far way from me.
I'll forever stay your perfect enemy.
:heart:

I have a natural scent of citrus according to my friend

#86 User is offline   Amou 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 3951

Posted 13 April 2005 - 11:03 PM

(or name you will answer to): Myra, My, Shinny, Omi or Amou
REAL LOCATION: Northern KY
Favorite anime: Toughie, maybe Gundam Wing, or Weiss K, or Juvenile Orion Aquarian Age
least favorite anime: anything with small talking/fighting creatures be they animal human or neither!!!~!!!
What kind of guy you're looking for: Sweet, funny, ok anyone more sane than me (most people are), but relationships are not my strong point, being just friends is always supper great (Supper great –yea it’s the sugar high) around my age, within 2 years, and someone comfortable with themselves!!!~!!!
How we can contact you if interested: PM, IM (not posted yet-compy difficulties-) or e-mail
name a talent you have: I play a couple different instruments and read 5-9 books a week, manga count as half a book each cause they get read in like 30 min with the other 3 hours I spend on them going over the picture ;)
a SMALL bio about yourself: I’m 5’6 ish, and somewhat overweight, with usually blonde hair, currently red, down to my bum, blue eyes and energetic for the most part, I am a fan of Yaoi, but not a fangirl and not obsessed, I read and watch other things, I kind of hate stereotypical fangirls, all giggly and so on. I like good conversation and being completely random and fun!!!~!!!
Anything else: Life is a penguin named Alf! Thank you BBSLFOT
Shinigami cries for me
I like Chicken, and Ducks, and Penguins, and DOORNOBS *I didn't steel your doornobs*
Smile and the world smiles with extra white teeth :D
proud menber of IMALA (Insane Maniacs agaist Lollipop Abuse)
I Can fly really, really!!!! :)
Shinigami Loves you

#87 User is offline   mangamanx6 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 3307

Posted 13 April 2005 - 11:08 PM

oh yeah i also like Shaman King and One Piece both manga and animated tv series......
Im Honored To BeThe worlds first Goth Jedi
Proud to be a demi-human
Proud to Be A Member of the Ultimate Yaoi Fangirl (And Fanboy!) Alliance! :D :sweatdrop
Leader of the Radical Dreamers!!!!! :heart: :heart:
Im A Hugaholic Member!!!!!

Weapons Researcher of the 2nd Army!

#88 User is offline   xypher 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 3815

Posted 13 April 2005 - 11:23 PM

name:Carey or maybe Xypher or carey-kun
REAL LOCATION:Evergreen park , IL
Favorite anime:tough call i like alot to name a few hellsing, gto, magic knights rayearth, kenshin, and saikano
least favorite anime:ditto but milk-chan, db, onegai-sensei,
what kind of girl you're looking for: a mangaka, thinking of the possability of moving to japan, has to love Hellsing, has to find anime brest jokes funny, lazy, calm cool, acts like water (has to understand wtf i'm talking about) some one weird, not to far (like 2 hours away)
how we can contact you if interested: pm, aim, and if you ask nicely phone
name a talent you have : drawing
a SMALL bio about yourself : mangaka, i love action, but a romantic at heart, in the midst of actual samurai training, i'm totaly outa place at school, older women are hot but youger women are so cute, i'm totaly open to suggestion, i'm a push over, i'm weak
anything else: i got a car, planning to make a flash for fun of this idea i've had in my head for a while and could use a female voice actress but first i need money :sweatdrop, i'm shy so you may have to talk to me first

#89 User is offline   SuperEmily86 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 3562

Posted 14 April 2005 - 12:22 AM

name(or name you will answer to): Emily, Em, M or just recently Superemily

REAL LOCATION: Pekin, Il (the racist capital south of peoria)

Favorite anime: why must everyone ask this??? some of my favorites are: ronin warriors, sailor moon, Gundam wing, Outlaw Star, Angel Sanctuary

Favorite style: Shoujo. it's pretty, I like pretty....

least favorite anime: yugi oh, super milk chan, hello kitty (the "I hate it's" are the easy ones)

what kind of girl/guy you're looking for: a gentleman. (look it up if you need to) I would like to find someone who is taller than I am...(I'm 5'11"). I don't really care about other junk

how we can contact you if interested: Aim: superemily83, email emily765@hotmail.com (yes. I was at one time obsessed with my name)

name a talent you have (KEEP. IT. G. RATED!!!) : I'm an excellent "realist" artist (you can put anything in front of me and I can draw it)(I don't draw anime really well cause my brain doesn't function properly to where I can imagine things and then *yoink* *splat* it onto paper)

a SMALL bio about yourself: "bachlorette number whatever we're up to now, what do you like to do in your spare time?" make a mess of my room and clean it up again, draw, take pictures of pretty things and people. I also love RPGs, FPSs, ddr (though I am horrible at it) and writing! (I have an inner nerd just screaching to get out.)
"what is your favorite type of hat?" I don't know really...
"do you like puppies?" yes...I've birthed puppies....it was stinky and not much fun till they were all born and cleaned up...then they made cute piggy noises....awww
"what would you say your style is?" I have no fashion sense what so ever. I don't know if I want one either.
"who is your least favorite person?" PARIS HILTON!!! SHE HAS SURGICALLY IMPLANTED FISH LIPS AND HAIR EXTENTIONS!! (both are excellent reasons to hate someone...in my world)
anything else: I am a listner...not a talker..I can go for +4 hours in a car with one or more people and only nod and answer questions...I'm a good ear but every once in a while I will spew forth lots of words...then retreat into my quietness.....(I do laugh at a ton of stuff, so I may not actually talk a lot but I will laugh at anything that's even remotely silly)

#90 User is offline   Nine 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 2856

Posted 14 April 2005 - 02:47 AM

name(or name you will answer to): Phil
REAL LOCATION: Vancouver, BC Canada
Favorite anime: Don't have one
least favorite anime: A lot of them... lol
what kind of girl/guy you're looking for (NOTHING SHALLOW LIKE "I want a hot girl with a huge chest! >_<) : I'm looking for a hot girl with a huge chest! lol joking... I am looking for another male, someone who isn't mean or a jerk!! lol
how we can contact you if interested: ninetales3001@telus.net (old email, don't make fun. XD)
name a talent you have (KEEP. IT. G. RATED!!!) : I can write words on the internet. :P
a SMALL bio about yourself (try to be specific...dont be like: "i like cars and movies and games....and manga" O_o what KIND??? duuuh!) : I like Eurobeat, Para Para to somesort... and things. I don't know - talk to me if you want to know morE? lol
anything else: Nope. :)

• 491 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users