Anime Central Forums: Who wants a hookup?? Acen dating service! - Anime Central Forums

• 491 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Who wants a hookup?? Acen dating service!

#1 User is offline   bunnychandmg 

• Pip
  • Group: Purge for Inactivity
  • Member No.: 2442

Posted 24 March 2005 - 09:09 AM

NYAAAHAHA!

Ok i thought this would be kinda interesting after seeing the response # to the "lets get married" post thingy...

Lets start a little ACEN dating service!! ^__^

Are you bored and lonely and temped to fast foreward fate a little bit?

Well you've come to the right place! ^_^

If you're looking for someone to hook up with and have them be your possible BF/GF...

then tell us about yourself here! Tell us the following(and if you get a response...dont forget to set a meetup time and place at the con!) :

name(or name you will answer to):
Favorite anime:
least favorite anime:
what kind of girl/guy you're looking for (NOTHING SHALLOW LIKE "I want a hot girl with a huge chest! >_<) :
how we can contact you if interested:
name a talent you have (KEEP. IT. G. RATED!!!) :
a SMALL bio about yourself (try to be specific...dont be like: "i like cars and movies and games....and manga" O_o what KIND??? duuuh!) :
anything else:

and because i am a LOSER! i shall go first! ^__^ ::massive sweatdrop::

name(or name you will answer to): Bunny ^__^
REAL LOCATION: Indiana, but i want to move soon
Favorite anime: Weiss Kreuz
least favorite anime: Dragonball Z,GT, ABC, XYZ, etcetc and whatever other dragonball bi-product ive missed.
what kind of girl/guy you're looking for: im looking for a sweet guy. someone funny who loves to do crazy spur of the moment stuff. Looks, weight, etc are NOT important to me. I think its sick that america has become so influenced by looks. That's not fair at ALL
name a talent you have (KEEP. IT. G. RATED!!!) : Sign language, working with children, drawing, writing, making webpages, making graphics, arts and crafts (mainly doll making) and speaking japanese to name just a few ^__^
a SMALL bio about yourself: i live in indianapolis indiana, and my sister will be leaving for the navy in april. Im really heartbroken about her leaving, and will miss her terribly. I love animals of ALL kinds and my mom works at a vets office so i know lots about them. My mother also is nice enough to bring me sterile needles from work to peirce things. She supports it becuase im responsible with it and take my time. One day i would like to follow in her footsteps and work in a vets office of some sort, every job ive had thus-far have been at daycare centers. i want to travel to japan..and i have plans to get a book or two of mine published soon (( *snort* yeah...RIGHT ))
anything else: i love to have fun and im real big on gaming and yaoi and yuri and whatever. my favorite hobby is taking artistic pictures. My favorite video game is: Zelda 64 and any of the harvest moon games! ^__^

#2 User is offline   RamenWh_r_ 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 3770

Posted 24 March 2005 - 09:14 AM

I dun have time now to post a reply but I will later..... I promise
Shelly is my name.
Emo is my game.

Intended Cosplays For 2K7-
Pinky Ghost from Pacman
Pink Ice Climber from Super Smash Bros.
Demyx from KH2/Organization XIII
Aya from Gekai Merry Go Round

Proud to be a member of the Ultimate Yaoi Fangirl Alliance!

#3 User is offline   Splendid Dragon 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 3974

Posted 24 March 2005 - 09:42 PM

Name: Kyle, or Kai
Real Location: Elburn, IL...small town near sugar grove, st. charles, geneva area.
Favorite Anime: Furuba, Kenshin...and more.
Least Favorite: um its kind of hard to say, but the Dragonball series, only because i don't understand them, maybe i'm just dumb.
What kind of girl: Energetic, fun, kinky?
How you may contact me: you could pm me, or my aim sn is BlkStrat27
A talent that i have: i can play guitar
Small bio: lets see, i like anything that has to do with music, or anthing to do with art. I want to become a graphic designer. i like computer games(first person shooters, and RPGs) and working out. both of my parents are itallian, i was adapted though, i'm 100% pure south korean, 5'10" dark brown eyes... :sweatdrop

#4 User is offline   bunnychandmg 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 2442

Posted 24 March 2005 - 10:52 PM

:) :sweatdrop hiya Dragon!

wassup? lol.....im pathetic arent i LMAO!! first to post....first to cling to someone.....

oh well

anyone who has something to say about that can bite me....

it seems we have a lot in common

video games
art
music
archery
furuba ^__^
a dislike for dragonball.....for the same reason.....i dun get it ^__^....
lets see...what else

OH! im adopted too!
computer games rock
and i make icons if that count for graphic design ^__^

i tried to IM you but you werent on......you're on my buddy list now...

ill find you eventually

MUAHAHAHAAA!!!

>_>

:P

#5 User is offline   BeatnutZ 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 2345

Posted 24 March 2005 - 11:34 PM

Name(or name you will answer to): Brandon or BeatnutZ
REAL LOCATION: Southern Indiana
Favorite anime: Cowboy Bebop
least favorite anime: Harmaggedon
what kind of girl/guy you're looking for: Smart, with a good sense of humor, doesn't take life too seriously, but able to be at times
how we can contact you if interested: IM or PM
name a talent you have (KEEP. IT. G. RATED!!!) : I train Brazillian Jiu Jitsu and have won several tournaments. I also consider myself to be fairly funny.
a SMALL bio about yourself: I live in Hanover, IN. I go to ITT Tech in Louisville, KY for a bach in Digital Entertainment and Game Design. I'm very easy going. Right now, school is the most important thing in my life. Just looking to meet some people and have some fun.

I have a large interest in Gaming. My favorite game of all time is Xenogears, but I play everything I can. I also consider myself to be a movie buff. I used to work at a video store so I could watch every movie that came out for free, so I did :D I also enjoy concerts, really looking forward to the Pillows and the week after that I'm seeing the Killers in Louisville.

PS I'm Kagome in the pic in sig
"God is an image created out of man's insecurities."- Wiegraf

www.myspace.com/mrbeatnutz

#6 User is offline   Animexcel 

• Production Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 80

Posted 25 March 2005 - 01:34 AM

name(or name you will answer to): Jason
REAL LOCATION: Illinois
Favorite anime: ...so many, Elfen Lied is an interesting one.

least favorite anime: Grandoll, just like Superman's origin but female.

what kind of girl/guy you're looking for : umm...a girl that I could relate to, she can be pretty too lol. but i dunno about me.

how we can contact you if interested: PM me if you like or IM me.

name a talent you have (KEEP. IT. G. RATED!!!) : Anime Artist, I could
animate too, I can sing Yakko's Nation's of the World, do a Smeagol impersonation..."precioussss.." ^^;

a SMALL bio about yourself: I'm chinese, 5'10...I wish I could play piano.. I like Final Fantasy, well done cosplayers, I did an anime music video; watch for mine in the contest! Staff category ^_^
ACen Mascot Artist

#7 User is offline   ngsilver 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 2476

Posted 02 April 2005 - 11:45 PM

welll... since I've tried every OTHER dating service... why not??

name(or name you will answer to): Nathan, NG, Nat-chan, ngsilver

REAL LOCATION: Taylor, Michigan

Favorite anime: Sailor Moon

least favorite anime: This category should be DELETED!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

what kind of girl/guy you're looking for (NOTHING SHALLOW LIKE "I want a hot girl with a huge chest! >_:P
-Nate
AMV ADH/Secretary - ACEN 2011, 2010, 2009
AMV Staff - ACEN 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005

Music Video Contest Coordinator - Video/Audio Track(VAT) DH - Youmacon 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005

The AMV Wars - Chairman - Lead MC
This Week in AMVs

#8 User is offline   darkened_one 

• IRT
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 1137

Posted 03 April 2005 - 12:00 AM

I'll just hit on every girl I see till one of them doesn't pull out the pepper spray ...thats the girl for me
dark god of war, fire, death ... and kittens

I am a man of many names but you only need to know one ... I em the Darkie

members of the dark army
Sinfull_Zaraki, faithful_jello, kawaii_kitty, Oreo_Otaku

#9 User is offline   mangamanx6 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 3307

Posted 03 April 2005 - 01:41 AM

name(or name you will answer to): Curtis,megas,mengas,kiri
REAL LOCATION: Thunderchild First Nation Saskatchewan (Canada)
Favorite anime: Mew Mew Power!!!
least favorite anime: pokemon
what kind of girl/guy you're looking for : anyone who likes to talk and has lots of good stories to exchange with me! and anybody who would want to talk to me....
how we can contact you if interested:Pm me or Im works as well...or mangamanx6@hotmail.com, (i could give you my mailing address if you want to be pen pals or something)
name a talent you have (KEEP. IT. G. RATED!!!) : i think to much ^__^
a SMALL bio about yourself : Well im a First nations person (indian) and well im a shy person, sos if we ever met you would have to talk to me first because i would discourage myself to much and thats just awkward.
anything else: I suffer from low self esteem and self mutilation (mentally) so take it easy on me....Also i like to read fiction novels. Im very interested in the Astronomy and stuff like that. I have this hobby where i love to take pictures of the clouds out here in saskatchewan and if you want i could send any of you some of the beautifull pictures i have taken over the last year or so.......and if your not lookin for a boy friend relationship then we could just be friends.......i need to make more friends i also love MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!!!! :D
Im Honored To BeThe worlds first Goth Jedi
Proud to be a demi-human
Proud to Be A Member of the Ultimate Yaoi Fangirl (And Fanboy!) Alliance! :D :sweatdrop
Leader of the Radical Dreamers!!!!! :heart: :heart:
Im A Hugaholic Member!!!!!

Weapons Researcher of the 2nd Army!

#10 User is offline   RamenWh_r_ 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 07 April 2005 - 07:50 AM

name(or name you will answer to): Shelly or Faygo *****
REAL LOCATION: Romeoville, sadly, not for long tho I'm moving!! *starts singing the Jefferson's theme* "We're Moving on up....."
Favorite anime: Inuyasha, Cowboy bebop, Wolf's Rain, Full Metal Alchemist, Kare Kano, so many more but I don't feel like listing.
least favorite anime: SUPER MILK CHAN!!!! AHH!! SHOOT ME NOW!!
what kind of girl/guy you're looking for (NOTHING SHALLOW LIKE "I want a hot girl with a huge chest! >_<) : Sum1 to be there by my side for me, sum1 who'll treat me like I should be treated, like a princess, lol jp, and SUM1 WHO ISN'T PRUDE!!!!
how we can contact you if interested: My Email, AIM, anything on the computer.
name a talent you have (KEEP. IT. G. RATED!!!) : umm...... I can...umm....sleep really well.....I love cooking. I can just go in the kitchen and cook for hours and hours with out a recipe, I make up my own and most of the time it turns out good.
a SMALL bio about yourself (try to be specific...dont be like: "i like cars and movies and games....and manga" O_o what KIND??? duuuh!) : I LOVE inuyasha, Full Metal Alchemist, and Kare Kano right now. My favorite old car is a lamboughini DIablo and my favorite newer car is a ford focus ((not like I'll ever get either tho)), I love going to the arcade and playing DDR and the stupid wheel of fortune game and win lots of tickets. I love watching Wheel of Fortune with my mom (( lets just say I shouldn't be on that show)), and I love playing RPG video games like Jak 3 and Kingdom Hearts ((is trying to wait patiently for KH2)) and I also like all the Tony Hawk games(( I just beat Underground, I'm buying underground 2 today)), ok I gotta stop cz this isn't small anymore sry ppl.....
anything else: umm.... I am really out there. I do some pretty weird things and I'm most likely ALWAYS hyper!
Shelly is my name.
Emo is my game.

Pinky Ghost from Pacman

#11 User is offline   RamenWh_r_ 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 07 April 2005 - 07:52 AM

Splendid Dragon said:

Name: Kyle, or Kai
Real Location: Elburn, IL...small town near sugar grove, st. charles, geneva area.
Favorite Anime: Furuba, Kenshin...and more.
Least Favorite: um its kind of hard to say, but the Dragonball series, only because i don't understand them, maybe i'm just dumb.
What kind of girl: Energetic, fun, kinky?
How you may contact me: you could pm me, or my aim sn is BlkStrat27
A talent that i have: i can play guitar
Small bio: lets see, i like anything that has to do with music, or anthing to do with art. I want to become a graphic designer. i like computer games(first person shooters, and RPGs) and working out. both of my parents are itallian, i was adapted though, i'm 100% pure south korean, 5'10" dark brown eyes...  :sweatdrop

O.O *drool* asian!!!! sry... I'm like really outta it right now I just got out of a long relationship and I hate being single.
Shelly is my name.
Emo is my game.

Pinky Ghost from Pacman

#12 User is offline   Jello 

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 3087

Posted 07 April 2005 - 10:39 AM

darkened_one said:

I'll just hit on every girl I see till one of them doesn't pull out the pepper spray ...thats the girl for me

hehe that sounds like a good plan....

ACen Registration Staff 2006-2009, 2012-2013
Assistant Department Head of Registration 2010 - 2011
Youmacon VAT Staff 2008-2012

#13 User is offline   Ryu-Chan 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 3107

Posted 07 April 2005 - 10:47 AM

OOh OOh me..my friends dont like me

name(or name you will answer to):RyuChan, Giovanni, James
REAL LOCATION: Peoria, cesspool of nowhere
Favorite anime: Yeah...Ah! Megami Sama, Outlaw Star, Cromraterie highschool
least favorite anime: HELLO KITTY!!!!!!! and Super Milk Chan..and anymore, DBZ listen to me talk about this is funny i have to admit
what kind of girl/guy you're looking for: A Hot firl with a huge chest ... of anime!! See chest, like the kind you put stuff in..and thats what i was saying..and....please dont hit me. If you want a serious answer, read the next answer.
how we can contact you if interested: AIM Slave4You1980 and same name for Yahoo
name a talent you have : Making people laugh, and a damn fine cook
a SMALL bio about yourself : I look like marilyn manson. Not my favorite feature, but its true. Im also a big geek and a big dork, who is very open minded about everything.
anything else:
I wish i spoke japanese....it would make my dating sim games easier on the saturn. Im a huge Gamer..console, rpg, LARP, Table Top, white wolf, DnD, it doesnt matter. Let that be a warning...me a geek. Thats always been one thing that drove previous mates away..too much geekdom
"You shot me, You food now"
:confused: They just want justice, peace, recreation, entertainment, morality, family values, and the obliteration of all other life forms
The art of flying is a skill based on missing the ground accidentaly.
*Misses his 4k+ post count*

#14 User is offline   DeadRonin 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 3693

Posted 07 April 2005 - 10:48 AM

name(or name you will answer to): Matthew
REAL LOCATION: Lansing MI
Favorite anime:Fullmetal Alchemist and Zatch Bell, Cowboy Bebop.
least favorite anime: pokemon(the edited american version)
what kind of girl/guy you're looking for: A girl who has no trouble being herself around others and likes you for who you are, not what you look like. Can also talk for hours about anything.
(how we can contact you if interested: email-angel_reaver@hotmail.com,AIM-divinitysyndrome, Yahoo-lokinightbringer or pm me on this site user name-DeadRonin.
name a talent you have (KEEP. IT. G. RATED!!!) : would the ability to stay awake and watch the entire series of Scryed count?
a SMALL bio about yourself : I like music, mostly metal, trance, industrial, and some j-pop. Im a bit of an insomniac so im always awake till the wee hours of the morning.
anything else: I hate people that are full of themselves.

#15 User is offline   aquaticus 

• Registration Staff
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 2868

Posted 07 April 2005 - 01:08 PM

haha...I must not have gotten enough sleep last night cuz even tho I've seen this thread floating around b4 and I know the title...I still read it wrong hehe...

I thought it said "who wants a hooker?"

*runs off to post in the "you know you're___" and "funny/embarrassing moments" threads*
My Jiggly Butt is Beautiful!

#16 User is offline   Frobischer 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 3807

Posted 07 April 2005 - 01:53 PM

Eh, why not. I'm currently single. :)

NAME: Karl
Favorite Anime: Naruto or Serial Experiment Lain
Least Favorite Anime: Anything that mixes hentai and violence like Urotsukidoji
What kind of girl you're looking for: I find intelligence and sweetness very sexy. I also like slender girls!
How we can contact you if interested: Go ahead and email me at kschlipf@pdnt.com or karl@life.uiuc.edu
Name a talent you have: Hmm, I can break walnuts with my bare hands and can do some crazy-cool balloon animals.
A SMALL bio about yourself: I like computers, anime (especially cute or odd ones like Lain, Eva, Kiki's, Key, Naruto, and Tenchi), and rpgs (game, not the weapon). I'm a pacifist, a liberal, a secular humanist, and an easygoing, generous guy. I'm 6'1", 185 lbs. and work out four times a week so I'm in good shape.
Anything else: If you glomp me, beware! I might just run off with you shouting "All mine! I saw her first! BWAHAHAHAHA!"

#17 User is offline   Ryu-Chan 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 07 April 2005 - 08:00 PM

theres actually more on this than i thought would.....woohoo, im not the only dork.
:confused: They just want justice, peace, recreation, entertainment, morality, family values, and the obliteration of all other life forms

#18 User is offline   Valakin 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 3249

Posted 07 April 2005 - 08:07 PM

*hits Ryu-chan... no really i did*

You know I went to Acen last year, single and still putting my self together after a bad relationship... it sucked. Besides that the person who i did meet and was crazy about, just up and stopped lines of communication.

So its in my opinion that while I should not particapate in this, the lonely side wins.

I am looking for Fuyutsuki Azusa. I'm simple.

She's cute, smart, a bit of a romantic, dedicated, straight foreward, conservative but willing to have fun, goal orientated, non smoker, isn't superficial, and over all cuddly.

Im good for that.

#19 Guest_Narumi-kun_*

• Group: Guests*
  • Member No.:

Posted 07 April 2005 - 09:08 PM

Are you bored and lonely and temped to fast foreward fate a little bit?
YES

Well you've come to the right place! ^_^

If you're looking for someone to hook up with and have them be your possible BF/GF...

then tell us about yourself here! Tell us the following(and if you get a response...dont forget to set a meetup time and place at the con!) :

name(or name you will answer to):Corey or Narumi-kun(probably this one more)
REAL LOCATION:Lindenhurst Illinois
Favorite anime:Neon Genesis Evangelion and Happy Lesson
least favorite anime:DBZ
what kind of girl/guy you're looking for (NOTHING SHALLOW LIKE "I want a hot girl with a huge chest! >_^_^. I have abit romantic side for for the girl to have one is a must.
how we can contact you if interested: by my email or cell phone. narumihanabishi@gmail.com or my call at 1-224-522-5060 also my AIM name is NarumiKenshin XD
name a talent you have (KEEP. IT. G. RATED!!!) :Well i can draw alright.... (yeah nice talent) I can play Tenor Sax very well... thats probably a real talent of mine more less and i can skid with out making a screech on my car
a SMALL bio about yourself (try to be specific...dont be like: "i like cars and movies and games....and manga" O_o what KIND??? duuuh!) :Well My name is Corey Wood and I live currently in Lindenhurst Illinois. uhhh i have been here for 6 years now (finally a place i have stayed longer than a year) and i plan on staying here for a while. I like o do well aniem related stuff, skateboarding and paintballing. I am also a cpu freak. I also liek solving math realted stuff and complicated problems... why? i dunno..I am very flexible easy goign outgoing and those.. I have some sense of humor as well
anything else: Glomping is good XD... w00t!

#20 User is offline   SirensCall 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 2902

Posted 07 April 2005 - 10:47 PM

Lorelei...Lei-chan
Glen Ellyn, IL
favs: Cowboy Bebop, Perfect Blue, and Escaflowne
well not at all favs: pokemon,yu-gi-oh, dragon ball,...

what kind of guy: friendly, sweet/cute as in personality, makes me laugh, loves to cuddle, romantic(if you can say sweet nothings into my ear oh man i am yours...haha) :heart:

talent: whistle with my tongue...lol...pancake bondage...hehe

Small Bio: Senior at Glenbard South HS...only like 2 months left w00t! soon going to be going to COD...uh i love reading all types of manga but i love Shojo...watch anime of course...i volunteer at Danada Equestrian Center(horses) on the weekends...oh like 5'7",light brown hair(natural) it fading back now from when i dyed it red, green eyes...bah if you want i will just email you a pic...i listen to a big variety of music...deathmetal to jpop...
anything else: i am very talkactive online and i love to entertain...till i meet you offline where i am shy..hahaha...yea its easier to get more out of me if you talk to me by im...

teehee ^_^;;
I'm the Pancake Mistress

#21 User is offline   lazerflesh 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 527

Posted 07 April 2005 - 10:50 PM

Single - 20
M,bi, Rockford
Blood Type B+
Aquarious
Looking for some fun. Don't want anything serious for awhile, unless.. however, you ultimately rawk.

-peace :)
Lulz is a CORRUPTION of the internet word L.O.L.

#22 User is offline   drlang 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 3399

Posted 08 April 2005 - 01:21 AM

name(or name you will answer to): David Weiser
Blood type: B+
Scorpio
REAL LOCATION: Pittsburgh, PA
Favorite anime: Far too many to list. Though to give an idea of my taste, I like Macross, Black Jack, Bleach, Lain, Violinist of Hamelin, Saikano, etc... I can't pick a favorite ^^;
least favorite anime: Legend of Lemnear
what kind of girl/guy you're looking for: A girl with a good idea of what she wants in life.
how we can contact you if interested: AIM (DrLang21)
name a talent you have:
a SMALL bio about yourself: I am a bioengineering student at the University of Pittsburgh with a concentration on signals and instrumentation. I would like to eventually work on peripheral neural controlled prosthetics (So I'm seriously interested in grad school). I enjoy building resin figure kits and walks through the local botanical gardens. I used to do kendo, but havn't had time for it lately. I've lately been considering applying to the JET program when I graduate.
anything else: I like porn.

#23 User is offline   kahad 

• Panel Programming Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 532

Posted 08 April 2005 - 02:28 AM

bunnychandmg said:

name(or name you will answer to):
Favorite anime:
least favorite anime:
what kind of girl/guy you're looking for (NOTHING SHALLOW LIKE "I want a hot girl with a huge chest! >_<) :
how we can contact you if interested:
name a talent you have (KEEP. IT. G. RATED!!!) :
a SMALL bio about yourself (try to be specific...dont be like: "i like cars and movies and games....and manga" O_o what KIND??? duuuh!) :
anything else:

Name: Chris Beech.
Real Location: Carbondale, IL
Favorite Anime: Serial Experiment Lain
Least Favorite Anime: Dragon Ball Z
What kind of girl I'm looking for: One that's cute and single. But I can negoate (sp) on the part about being single. ;)
Talent: Can go through a computer like a hot knife through butter.
Bio: Classified.
K-chan (nickname given by ngsilver)
Are YOU on my grilling list??? (Updated 9-26-2008)
Master Chef of the Great Otaku Army and Spam Squad member!!!
AMV Staff ACen 2005-2007, Panel Programming Staff ACen 2008-2012 :)
Maho! - not just a saying, a way of life.

#24 User is offline   Valakin 

• Pip

Posted 08 April 2005 - 04:26 PM

Name: Dave
Birthdsay: May 26, 1983

Favorite Anime: Fruits Basket, GTO, Samurai X, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, My Dear Marie, Fushigi Yuugi, and Azumanga Daioh

Least Favorite: Neon Genises Evangelion ( I admit I have never seen it, but I do have some personal reasons.)

Looking for: Someone whom I wouldn't mind sharing my time with. I hope that she is cute, fun, some what of a romantic... but who knows? Personally Im not looking for any thing serious, but I am open to the idea.

About me: Im a wanna be student of many things. My choice of education is Japanese. I do have a strong interest in Drift racing and driving fast. I am a dedicated gamer and geek. I enjoy most kinds of music, be it hard rock, to j-pop. I have a mistress named Soul Calibur, so we may have to work around that.

Over all if there are any questions, give me a buzz at...

Email: nationalmagi@yahoo.com
Aim: bemyakuma

#25 User is offline   BeatnutZ 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 2345

Posted 09 April 2005 - 08:09 AM

Good to see I'm not the only guy who needs a date :D
"God is an image created out of man's insecurities."- Wiegraf

www.myspace.com/mrbeatnutz

#26 User is offline   Ryu-Chan 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 09 April 2005 - 11:28 AM

BeatnutZ said:

Good to see I'm not the only guy who needs a date  :D

kinda reassuring isnt it?!

I actually was just got out of a long term likea month ago...bah

#27 User is offline   Dark_Miko 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 3232

Posted 09 April 2005 - 02:09 PM

Damn, I promised myself I wouldn't post in this thread, but I'm bored and a loser, so here we go:

name(or name you will answer to): Mia or Miko, whichever you prefer

REAL LOCATION: Chicago

Favorite anime: InuYasha, Akazukin Chacha, Cardcaptor Sakura

least favorite anime: Don't really have one

what kind of girl/guy you're looking for (NOTHING SHALLOW LIKE "I want a hot girl with a huge chest! >_:rolleyes: , not too clingy but likes to give attention, etc.

how we can contact you if interested: PM, IM, or email, my email address is in chitchat somewhere

name a talent you have (KEEP. IT. G. RATED!!!) : Um...unless being a damned good smart butt is a talent, I can't think of anything at the moment. :sweatdrop

a SMALL bio about yourself (try to be specific...dont be like: "i like cars and movies and games....and manga" O_o what KIND??? duuuh!) : I'm a tall, goofy, slightly nerdyish Asian chick. I like playing sports, especially basketball, even though I haven't played in years. I luv anime obviously, though I'm kinda a n00b when it comes to it. I like all kinds cuz my tastes range from cutesy magical girl stuff like Cardcaptor Sakura to darker, bloodier stuff like Hellsing, Vampire Hunter D, Ninja Scroll, etc. I also love webcomics like Megatokyo, Penny Arcade, Ctrl-Alt-Del, PvP, etc.

anything else: Check out what I wrote in the Age, gender, etc. thread if you wanna know more: http://www.acen.org/forums/showthread.php?...1&page=22&pp=15 And oh yeah, just got out of a serious relationship, so am definitely NOT looking for anything serious. Maybe just some cool people to talk to, ya know? :)

#28 User is offline   Boon 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 3372

Posted 09 April 2005 - 02:59 PM

name(or name you will answer to): Romeo, Boon, Romie-chan, Rome, Boony
REAL LOCATION: Allen Park, MI .... i want to be illinois based however.
Favorite anime: Last Exile, Magical shoping Arcade Abenobashi
least favorite anime:Inyuasha
what kind of girl/guy you're looking for (NOTHING SHALLOW LIKE "I want a hot girl with a huge chest! >_;) , smarter than me but not wiser, loyal, loving, good sense of humor (or can at least stomach mine), inspiring, sorta pure...i like the good girls.
how we can contact you if interested: PM. E-mail Bigbakaboon@yahoo.com ; AIM: Bigbakaboon Phone # if i'm that intresting >=D
name a talent you have (KEEP. IT. G. RATED!!!) : poet, making noises with my nose, hulk smashing, high tolerance to pain, good driver, and apperntly i can dance well...Soon to be musician
a SMALL bio about yourself (try to be specific...dont be like: "i like cars and movies and games....and manga" O_o what KIND??? duuuh!) : Born and raised michigan boy. So that means i wear shorts all year round. Thats fine cause i have nice legs ;) . My birthday is Nov 1st (all saints day) despite my outcome. I'm a pretty spiritual person but organised religon bugs me. So yeah, if you want to know more just ask.
anything else:I'm a copacetic guy looking to lead a copacetic life. I'm dependent loyal and trustworthy. I have nice big arms and i'm good at asuring you everything will be ok :D ... Some days i'm an @sshole, other days my Romance is hot like the sun. >=D
"Just don't get it.
Keep it copacetic.
And you learn to accept it.
You know, your so pathetic."

It's never been clearer
we'll just dance in the mirror
and the party will get twice as big

High Priest of Danism - Proud member of the Danime_network

#29 User is offline   Valakin 

• Pip

Posted 09 April 2005 - 03:53 PM

I didn't think you worked today. Bah!

#30 User is offline   Mr_Invader 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 2700

Posted 09 April 2005 - 04:58 PM

As most of you know, I am technically seeing somebody. I'm really doing this for the sake of converstion and enjoyment.

Name: Matthew "Newski" Pniewski (most people refer to me here as Newski anyway)

Location: Woodridge (for at least a little while longer. Soon moving to beverly, unless I can find some place around here)

Favorite Anime: Slayers, Lupin the Third, Haibane Renmei, 3 x 3 eyes, Nausicaa (manga, actually. anime was soso), Urusei Yatsura, Trigun (Vash is a pacifist Just like me)

Least Favorite Anime: Dragonball Z/GT, InuYasha

Kind of Girl: I want a liberal fangirl!

A bit about me: I love to rock. Classic Rock. Though I like some new stuff like System of A Down and Rob Zombie. I'm also extremely liberal. I put Michael Moore to shame! Ralph Nader? Come on, a little to the left and there.

I am interested in swordsmanship and philosophy, and am a practicing pacifist (which means i do not use violence for any reason). I am a Samurai Shodown addict. I am a fan of Troma films, and convinced Troma CEO Loyd Kaufman to vote for Dave Cobb.

How to contact:

Look at my contact info on the board. But like I said, im not really looking for anyone. I just thought since this thread was popular it would be fun to create a profile. I don't want to discourage you from contacting, though. Just don't expect anything more than a friendship out of it.
You are all diseased

• 491 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users