• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Confidentiality Reminder

#1 User is offline   Frank 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 1

Posted 23 January 2005 - 08:44 AM

This isn't being posted because anything happened recently, but I thought I would ensure that this is re-iterated since we have a lot of new staff members.

Please remember that any and all staff communication, unless publicly released in a press release or official management posting, is considered to be CONFIDENTIAL and not to be shared with non-staff members. This includes but is not limited to staff meeting notes, documents, potential ideas and projects, any conversation here in the staff part of the forums, and of course, guest-related items. In the documents that you have been tasked to sign there are clauses explaining this; however, it bears repeating.

In other words, if you get it or it happens in a non-public channel or forum, it isn't for public consumption.

We do this so that unfounded rumors and ideas do not get filtered out into the public and become mistaken for fact before they have had a chance to be examined, cleaned, and confirmed. I know of at least one instance where this has happened this year already.

Discovery of violation of confidentiality will be met with the appropriate consequences.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users