ACEN Ghost Hunting Group!!!!

#31 User is offline   Mr_Invader 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Purge for Inactivity
  • Member No.: 2700

Posted 16 November 2004 - 04:56 PM

Sailor Myst said:

well when you hear and feel the hellhounds behind you in the daylight it is a little scary, I know dogs breath on the neck as I own a dog and it feels the same and it was not something you expect walking through the woods

Granted. But don't fear them, as I garauntee they will not Harm you.

I doubt there is anything hellish at all about the hell hounds, there bark is bigger than their bite. There are stories of an old groundskeeper. I somehow believe the 'hell hounds' are simply his dogs, which would probably be quite nasty. Being guard dogs. I think they just need some love.

Unfortunately, I might feel the same as Myst had I had encountered Malevolent spirits before. I never have. My last Ghost hunt was actually at Bachloer's Grove, and all that happened was it played with my cell phone.
You are all diseased

#32 User is offline   Yoji Kudou 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 2516

Posted 16 November 2004 - 05:00 PM

What'd it do to ur phone? :)
"You know nothing of Heaven. Don't ignorantly speak of falling to Hell." = Yoji Kudou, Weiss Kreuz

Still Engaged, still Proud General of the UYFA, and yes, I'm STILL a crazy vampiric kitty girl.

#33 User is offline   Mr_Invader 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 November 2004 - 05:03 PM

Well, not my phone, but at any rate. I call my dad for a ride back. Phone goes out on me while dialing. Completely dead. I turn it back on, call. Whatever, nothing happens. Im walking back, then the phone starts ringing with the Sanford and Son theme (the ringer used for my dad. My bro's phone).

The phone was set on Vibrate. The next call was on Vibrate. All other calls were vibrating. Except for this one.
You are all diseased

#34 User is offline   Yoji Kudou 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 16 November 2004 - 05:04 PM

Weirdness. O_O.
"You know nothing of Heaven. Don't ignorantly speak of falling to Hell." = Yoji Kudou, Weiss Kreuz

Still Engaged, still Proud General of the UYFA, and yes, I'm STILL a crazy vampiric kitty girl.

#35 User is offline   Sailor Myst 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 277

Posted 16 November 2004 - 10:41 PM

They always try to do weird things to people on occasion.
Soldier of Destruction and leader of the light.........
Leader of the Otaku Army
The random things that I find:
Can ya help me get a gift for my mother for the holidays? If so please follow this link and do as it asks, thankyou...
http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=11630946

#36 User is offline   Yoji Kudou 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 17 November 2004 - 02:24 AM

THen I guess Im lucky. :)

They dont like me lol ^__~.

#37 User is offline   Sailor Myst 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 17 November 2004 - 06:40 PM

They just don't seem to like me hense why they treat me as they do..
Leader of the Otaku Army
Can ya help me get a gift for my mother for the holidays? If so please follow this link and do as it asks, thankyou...

#38 User is offline   Yoji Kudou 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 17 November 2004 - 11:56 PM

Im sorry. *hugs*

I wonder why they don't like you?

#39 User is offline   Sailor Myst 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 18 November 2004 - 10:20 PM

no clue, not sure I want to know either, thats just how things have always been..
Leader of the Otaku Army

#40 User is offline   Mr_Invader 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 November 2004 - 09:13 AM

Sailor Myst said:

They just don't seem to like me hense why they treat me as they do..

No reason they shouldn't like you. Unless your associated with any cult or religion or have connections to people who have pissed off spirits in the past. Or maybe something with your family history. You have a ghost that gives you trouble, next time, ask.

Or if you have too much trouble, time to call in the person i do not wish to call in.... my ex

Oh, and everything has changed now. Nothing Thanksgiving weekend. Unless somebody else wants to organize, I expected to start work in December. But I start work next friday and I work all weekend...
You are all diseased

#41 User is offline   Sailor Myst 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 19 November 2004 - 09:44 AM

An old friend of mine could have pissed them off, she is pagan and practices dark arts, I don't associate with her anymore though..
Leader of the Otaku Army

#42 User is offline   Mr_Invader 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 November 2004 - 09:48 AM

Sailor Myst said:

An old friend of mine could have pissed them off, she is pagan and practices dark arts, I don't associate with her anymore though..

I'm a pagan. A wiccan, but have studied up on Satanism (never for religious purposes, but curious ones. Same reason i read the Quran)They don't start crap with me.

However, the dark arts. Know about those too. Well, your friend wouldn't do anything to make them mad at you.
You are all diseased

#43 User is offline   RinkinPark HP84 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 717

Posted 19 November 2004 - 10:28 AM

Mr_Invader said:

By the Inquisition of Sailor Myst!!!!

Ghost hunt: Choose Night.

Saturday or Sunday, Thanksgiving weekend.

The exact place we meet will be determined this coming thursday, when I will speak with a few people. Right now, I cannot say where we can meet but I promise you if you all can walk an extra bit you will have no need to fear parking tickets.

Also, for rides: Lets determine who needs them, and from where.  

Dress warm.  

Here are a few rules:

We will not do any saencing. No trying to raise spirits. its rude.
Do not test spirits, telling them to show themselves in not the brightest idea.
No taking anything from gaves.

Anyone who has equipment, speak up. I have a small tape recorder that should do fine for EVPs. I also have a camera.

I'll find out when I work next week later on in the afternoon, I'll tell ya when the best time is for me. I usually work in the mornings so I am 50% sure of making it lol.
"I'm not changing direction, I'm stepping my game up. Maintaining my name, the same way that I came up. You're gonna see that I'm not playing, and start asking the names that I'm not saying. But I'm trying not to mention the names of people who wanna siphon attention. You like the hype but pretending you're part of the picture, won't pass. You're like a high school dropout, no class. You can say what you want about me. Keep talking while I'm walking away" - Fort Minor

Acen Original Est.1999

#44 User is offline   Mr_Invader 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 November 2004 - 10:31 AM

I just said weekend is screwed for me. Unless you want to drive out this weekend and pick me and my bro up and do minor ghost hunty things there.

Work... I hate work... But I finally got it...
You are all diseased

#45 User is offline   RinkinPark HP84 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 19 November 2004 - 11:55 AM

Yeah atleast you get paid...we can figure it out soon. lol since I dunno when I'm free until fridays.
"I'm not changing direction, I'm stepping my game up. Maintaining my name, the same way that I came up. You're gonna see that I'm not playing, and start asking the names that I'm not saying. But I'm trying not to mention the names of people who wanna siphon attention. You like the hype but pretending you're part of the picture, won't pass. You're like a high school dropout, no class. You can say what you want about me. Keep talking while I'm walking away" - Fort Minor

Acen Original Est.1999

#46 User is offline   Mr_Invader 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 November 2004 - 11:58 AM

RinkinPark HP84 said:

Yeah atleast you get paid...we can figure it out soon. lol since I dunno when I'm free until fridays.

Yeah. I have a very definite schedule. Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday.

Some saturdays I will have off, they are very flexible. I'll replace those with thursdays...
You are all diseased

#47 User is offline   RinkinPark HP84 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 19 November 2004 - 12:28 PM

Thats good, its usually common for me to work during the morning, so afternoons and nights are good for me.

Acen Original Est.1999

#48 User is offline   Yoji Kudou 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 19 November 2004 - 05:11 PM

I cant go. :(

New job.

*sniffles*

wah! boo-hoo!!

#49 User is offline   Sailor Myst 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 19 November 2004 - 11:50 PM

Mr_Invader said:

I'm a pagan. A wiccan, but have studied up on Satanism (never for religious purposes, but curious ones. Same reason i read the Quran)They don't start crap with me.  

However, the dark arts. Know about those too. Well, your friend wouldn't do anything to make them mad at you.

well she kept me out past midnight once when I had swim practice at 5am and well, mom got so mad she asked her to appologize but the girl wanted my mom to appologize, she was banned from speaking to me since, and we had known each other since first grade. Well the girl was also banned from comming back to my house If she sets foot on the property my mom will call the cops, but in my opinion she might being doing stuff against my mom, nit me, but its not working as she wants because I have more troubles to deal with than my mother...
Leader of the Otaku Army

#50 User is offline   Yoji Kudou 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 20 November 2004 - 02:17 AM

You never know, do you? *sighs* Things can get very mixed up. :(

#51 User is offline   Sailor Myst 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 20 November 2004 - 11:30 AM

Yoji Kudou said:

You never know, do you? *sighs* Things can get very mixed up. :(

true very true, why they go after me is beyond my own train of thought..
Leader of the Otaku Army

#52 User is offline   Mr_Invader 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 November 2004 - 03:26 PM

Sailor Myst said:

well she kept me out past midnight once when I had swim practice at 5am and well, mom got so mad she asked her to appologize but the girl wanted my mom to appologize, she was banned from speaking to me since, and we had known each other since first grade. Well the girl was also banned from comming back to my house If she sets foot on the property my mom will call the cops, but in my opinion she might being doing stuff against my mom, nit me, but its not working as she wants because I have more troubles to deal with than my mother...

Hmmm...... Well, I don't know just to the extent you believe in the dark arts. I personally don't think she would do anything. If not, what the hell kind of pagan is she? Normally, most pagans try not to hurt others out of spite.
You are all diseased

#53 User is offline   Sailor Myst 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 20 November 2004 - 03:30 PM

She is the type that tries to hurt those that have hurt her..
Leader of the Otaku Army

#54 User is offline   Mr_Invader 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 November 2004 - 03:40 PM

Sailor Myst said:

She is the type that tries to hurt those that have hurt her..

Don't worry. If she knows the slightest bit about Paganism she knows the rule of threefold...... Her evil actions are going to come back and hurt her. If she did. Its sort of like Karma, which I, the Buddhist Pagan, calls it. but more active.

And I don't think she did anything. I guess you are just unlucky when it comes to somethings.
You are all diseased

#55 User is offline   Sailor Myst 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 20 November 2004 - 04:40 PM

Mr_Invader said:

Don't worry. If she knows the slightest bit about Paganism she knows the rule of threefold...... Her evil actions are going to come back and hurt her. If she did. Its sort of like Karma, which I, the Buddhist Pagan, calls it. but more active.

And I don't think she did anything. I guess you are just unlucky when it comes to somethings.

Oh but it does come back to her, she has so many problems, everytime I randomly run into her she has another problem that she talks about, she is worse off than me.
Leader of the Otaku Army

#56 User is offline   Mr_Invader 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 November 2004 - 04:46 PM

Sailor Myst said:

Oh but it does come back to her, she has so many problems, everytime I randomly run into her she has another problem that she talks about, she is worse off than me.

meh I swear if you don't cheer up sometime I will show up at Home Depot.... I haven't thought that far in advance to come up with a line, but it would be something along the lines of buying all your nails and then returning them. Or other random act of annoyance.

Yeah, well, I still don't know how exactly she would relate to spirits not liking you. Makes little sense to me. I bet its just the luck of the draw, or the unluckiness. Whatever.
You are all diseased

#57 User is offline   Sailor Myst 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 20 November 2004 - 05:02 PM

And yet there are a few spirits that just seem to watch me and nothing more
Leader of the Otaku Army

#58 User is offline   Yoji Kudou 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 22 November 2004 - 01:03 AM

Sailor Myst said:

true very true, why they go after me is beyond my own train of thought..

*shrugs*

We never know. I havent had any problems, luckily, I think that the only "contact" Ive had is when my grandpa died. But I wont go into detail lol.

#59 User is offline   Yoji Kudou 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 22 November 2004 - 01:05 AM

Mr_Invader said:

Yeah, the three-fold rule is great! (hooray for active karma! lol)

My mom works with a "Wiccan" who claimed to have put a curse on my mom, as I was standing right there. It was really funny to call her out when I asked her if she remembered the three-fold rule.

poor sob caved. I hate to say it, but that girl is a sorry excuse for a human being. (i sound awful, i know, but im so sick of dealing with her and her crap..and...yeah. shutting up....)

#60 User is offline   Sailor Myst 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 22 November 2004 - 01:09 PM

Some people will never know unless they experience the same thing
Leader of the Otaku Army

• 4 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users