• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Last of Us Discussion

#1 User is offline   Lemi534 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 65460

Posted 01 June 2014 - 08:33 PM

Hey guys. I don't know how many of you have played the last of us but I just want to ask anyone about what they though about the game.

#2 User is offline   NinjaJedi007 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 59569

Posted 02 June 2014 - 09:01 PM

I loved this game. Sure post-apocalypse stories aren't the most original thing, but boy did The Last of Us pull it off wonderfully. It captured the emotional aspect of storytelling well and you can't help but care for each character introduced. As soon as I finished the game, I had to play it again... 3 more times in fact. It got better with each playthrough!
Dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

#3 User is offline   Lemi534 

• Pip

Posted 03 June 2014 - 06:03 PM

Same here. I tried playing it on the survivor difficulty though after a few playthroughs. It's a really fun experience and challenges you even more with little to no ammo. I recommend playing the DLC Left Behind also. it's a few hours long but it's worth the 15 dollars.

#4 User is offline   NinjaJedi007 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 59569

Posted 03 June 2014 - 08:41 PM

I've yet to buy the DLC. Most of the time I can't pull myself to get any DLC really. Of course I want to play it but in my mind I think "I can get a full game for about the same price instead of some additional content".... maybe one day.
Dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

#5 User is offline   BreBre716 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 59491

Posted 03 June 2014 - 09:05 PM

I thought the game was great. I thought the DLC was great. The game was just great great great. I played it on Normal and have yet to Attempt Survival. My ex did while I was sitting next to him and holy crap ... I don't know if I wanna touch that mode. Ever.
ACen 2014 COSPLAY

Minako Arisato/FemMC : Persona 3
100%
Misato Katusragi: Neon Genesis Evangelion 100%
Tidus 97%

#6 User is offline   Lemi534 

• Pip

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:23 PM

View PostNinjaJedi007, on 03 June 2014 - 08:41 PM, said:

I've yet to buy the DLC. Most of the time I can't pull myself to get any DLC really. Of course I want to play it but in my mind I think "I can get a full game for about the same price instead of some additional content".... maybe one day.

Yea I can understand that. I was a bit iffy too about paying 15 dollars. I actually got fallout 3 for around 15 bucks. (Great game too)

#7 User is offline   Lemi534 

• Pip

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:28 PM

View PostBreBre716, on 03 June 2014 - 09:05 PM, said:

I thought the game was great. I thought the DLC was great. The game was just great great great. I played it on Normal and have yet to Attempt Survival. My ex did while I was sitting next to him and holy crap ... I don't know if I wanna touch that mode. Ever.

It's actually not that bad. You just need to think more about how you approach enemies. It was more stealth for me since I would usually have about 3 rounds in my weapons. They actually released a new mode called Grounded mode and it's supposed to be even harder than survivor 0_0. (It's a 5 dollar DLC which in my opinion is really stupid. I mean... 5 dollars for a mode???)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users