Anime Central Forums: "What Kind of Pokémon Are You?" Feedback - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

"What Kind of Pokémon Are You?" Feedback

#1 User is offline   raines911 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 65175

Posted 24 May 2014 - 10:21 AM

Hey everyone! I'm looking to get feedback on my Pokémon Personality Types panel, "What Kind of Pokémon Are You?" Audience participation seemed to be pretty good from my end during the panel, and I always stick around after the panel for feedback, but I know that not everyone has time to hang around after a panel to talk about it.

I'm looking specifically for what types of things you'd like to see changed or added to the content. The types are set in stone. Currently I'm working on developing a process to figure out Natures, and through that, determining what Pokémon usually (or preferably) have certain natures, to better help pinpoint for audience members what Pokémon they might be, even beyond the type.

I'm not 100% if I'm going to be at ACen next year, but fingers are crossed. I will be presenting this again at Anime Midwest though, hopefully with new and improved developments!

#2 User is offline   Washu Takahashi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 56275

Posted 24 May 2014 - 02:34 PM

I enjoyed myself! I was the Meloetta ^^ My friend also had a great time, seeing as he ending up being a Steel Poison type xD Would you mind sending me the list of the types? It's been so long since I took an actual Brigg-Myers test, I couldn't rememeber what I was xD (Though I was a fighting type for the night and that was pretty cool)

As for suggestions...maybe make it more interactive? Like, if the next type is going to be electric, ask people to raise their hands if they think they'll be electric and see how many are right? Overall felt types matched the personalities pretty well ^^
ACen 2015 Plans
Friday - Maki (1, 2, Jump!) [Love Live! School Idol Project] 100%
Saturday - Kisumi Shigino (Casual from end card) [Free! Eternal Summer] 100%
Saturday - Ikuto Tsukiyomi (Black Lynx) [Shugo Chara!] 35%
Sunday - Neko [K Project] 95% (need green contact xD)

Add me on Facebook! Washu Takashi Cosplay

#3 User is offline   raines911 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 65175

Posted 24 May 2014 - 09:55 PM

Ahhh yes I remember you your cosplay was so great! Unfortunately I won't send out the list of types, but if you want to message me what your personality is, I will definitely let you know what type you are!

And I like that! Maybe I could do a couple of the more popular types in the beginning? There are always people who come in saying things like "I better be a fire type!" So that's a solid idea! Thanks!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users