• This topic is locked

Final count for ACen 2014?

#1 User is offline   randy r 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 523

Posted 23 May 2014 - 06:38 AM

Just wondering what the final attendance was. If we followed the trends from the past,I would say attendance was around 30-31k, since past cons had been growing around 5k/year.
randy

What, me worry?- Alfred E. Newman

#2 User is offline   rondo 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 9075

Posted 23 May 2014 - 08:42 AM

It sure didn't feel like it was much more than last year. It perhaps felt a little around the same, or less.

#3 User is offline   El Ken 

• Guest Relations Section Chief
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Administrator
  • Member No.: 5629

Posted 23 May 2014 - 12:30 PM

I haven't gotten an official count from anyone yet, but the general sentiment is that we were about even with last year. I had expected us to continue our 8-10% growth, but it doesn't look like that happened.

It would be interesting to get into the why of the lack of growth this year. I think very little of it would have had to do with weather Thu-Fri. Did we run across finals weeks at a bunch of colleges? I think we normally do that anyway. Could ACen be plateauing on attendance, and if so, is that a good thing or a bad thing? At any rate, the numbers should be coming out soon, and then we'll begin the analysis on the data.
Ken Leiding

Guest Relations Section Chief (2011- )

Hotel/Convention Site Relations, Retired (2006-2010)

@kenleiding

「いっぺん死んで見る?」

#4 User is offline   Washu Takahashi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 56275

Posted 23 May 2014 - 12:45 PM

I know in my friend circle there were about 10 NEW people that came for the first time this year, so it's surprising to hear number are (estimated) even. I also ran into quite a few first timers. That makes me think ACen is getting a LOT of new attendees, but also losing a LOT of old ones. I think the problem is it mainly appeals to a younger crowd. The convention's attendees are getting older, but the programming, not so much? The only "adult" things you really have are hentai/yoai/yuri panels and showings and if you're 18/21+ and not into that...sucks to be you? There's also just the usual chunk of people who outgrow anime. Or maybe the attendees are getting old enough where they don't need parents so you're losing badges there? Hard to pinpoint any one thing and fix it. I definitely think making the rave 18+ after midnight was a step in the right direction though.
ACen 2016 Plans
Maki Nishikino, version undecided [Love Live! School Idol Project]
Ryuho Ryu (final form) [s-CRY-ed] 0%

Add me on Facebook! Washu Takashi Cosplay

#5 User is offline   rondo 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 23 May 2014 - 01:35 PM

I have to agree with Washu. I hung with quite a few olders, and saw a number of newbs, and some of those who didn't come. The crowd overall seems fairly young.

ACen may be hitting it's peak considering the local (C2E2 was very recent) and national competition you have for congoers. There are so many cons anymore, people can only go to so many.

Also for me, ACen had a pretty good lineup overall..but nothing that said, holy crap that is THE con I have to go to. I felt the overall lineup (baseball analogy) is strong but I didn't feel like there was a buzz-worthy home run hitter among them.

Maybe it's the material. Anime has it's crowd but lately, the sci-fi/comic crowd has grown by leaps and bounds over the recent years and maybe more people are leaning towards cons that have that kind of focus.

You get some Sailor Moon power next year on guests; I can bet that you'll draw in more. Need more overseas guests associated to current/recent highly popular releases.

This post has been edited by rondo: 23 May 2014 - 01:46 PM

#6 User is offline   code2destroy 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 60187

Posted 23 May 2014 - 06:31 PM

If the numbers have stagnated for ACen growth, a thought which staggers me, I would project that it has little to do with the con itself and much more to do with the overall financial status of most con goers. Student loans, car payments, cost of living, a bad previous financial year...when one factors the cost of ACen badge + hotel + cosplay (b/c what's a con without cosplaying?!) then your average young adult (whom I believe are the majority of ACen's attendees) usually has to make several sacrifices to afford to even go to ACen (or any fun event.)

So yes, there are plenty of new attendees (yay! keepin' it fresh). But I think a lot of veterans (I'm a 10 year one) figure, I can do it next year or decide to check out the smaller less expensive ones later in the year. Again, not a factor directly caused by ACen. I had a friend who had to work. Another couldn't get into town b/c he lost his car last year. Another who had a prior engagement. It all just sums up to life comes at you unexpectedly. Only the most avid con-goers, the newly bred con-goers, or the very fortunate can take the time and afford the expense to spend 3 days in heavenly bliss. Were it not for some good tax returns, two bonuses, and 3 pay checks this year (plus a big old "poo poo" to paying off one of my student loans early) I would have had to put ACen on the back burner in favor of my vegas trip in two weeks. Also, my friend who buses in from Flint would have choked me in my sleep and my friends who flew in from Nebraska would have mocked me (since I live 35-40 minutes away from Rosemont...)

#7 User is offline   youth 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 22

Posted 23 May 2014 - 06:55 PM

Hmm I thought it was unofficially announced that ACen had over 30k at the end of the closing ceremonies as people started leaving the room. I guess we'll have to wait & see the numbers for AX & Otakon to see if it's a trend across the major con's.
g'day
youth

#8 User is offline   JujuFox 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 45794

Posted 23 May 2014 - 06:58 PM

I think it may be the economy. Every dealer and artist I talked to said it was a slow weekend sales-wise, so those who could afford to come were really watching their wallets.
Attending since 2005 ~ Artist Alley '06, '11, '12, '13, & '14

Cosplays 2014: Friday: Ness(female version) Saturday: Chell Sunday: Myself
Cosplays 2013: Friday: Major Motoko Kusanagi(picture) Saturday: Chell(picture) Sunday: Ness(picture)

Check out my shop Geeky Cute Crochet on Etsy!

#9 User is offline   Fantasia 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 63205

Posted 23 May 2014 - 08:29 PM

lots of high school graduations happened from the stuff I saw on my FB feed
ACen COSPLAYS 2015:

OFFICIAL LINE-UP:
Friday: Taiga Aisaka, Toradora (100% done)
Saturday: Sugar, OFF by Mortis Ghost (90% done)
Sunday: Pink Lolita Coord (80% complete, will buy 20% at con)

#10 User is offline   youth 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 22

Posted 23 May 2014 - 10:48 PM

View PostFantasia, on 23 May 2014 - 08:29 PM, said:

lots of high school graduations happened from the stuff I saw on my FB feed

A bit off topic I was perplexed when I saw the prom kids again this year. It seemed like ACen had taken the whole of that side of the con center so I wondering where they found the room for that.
g'day
youth

#11 User is offline   mastermind_ninja 

• Con Ops Staff
  • Pip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 63377

Posted 24 May 2014 - 01:06 AM

I heard the same at closing ceremonies. It was the last minute announcement that the Con Chair made. If that’s true it should have been at least a 1,500 increase right? Though keep in mind that they didn’t have the final numbers in by that point. I know that I got a few more friends to go this year but some of my veteran ACen friends had work, trips, or money that got in the way.

#12 User is offline   Thrif 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 65273

Posted 24 May 2014 - 01:25 AM

Lack of inexpensive food places within a mile could be one reason

#13 User is offline   Kaay-chan 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 28448

Posted 24 May 2014 - 09:14 AM

I mean, there's also the fact that a certain number of people "go" to the con, but don't buy a badge and just hang out with the cosplayers and take pictures and whatnot.

I would say that maybe the lack of big-name guests like Kalafina may have had something to do with the lack of influx (and that having Kalafina last year may have been partially responsible for our getting such an influx of attendees last year), but the guests we had this year were nothing to sneeze at and I have a friend who originally wasn't planning on going until she found out who the guests were going to be, at which point she had planned on getting a one day badge, and then eventually she decided to just go ahead and get a full weekend pass.

I agree with Washu about the issue with panels. There seemed to be a lot of "Such and such for beginners" or "Something or other 101" which is great for the younger generation of fans but not so great for those of us who have been in the fandom/ attending ACen for 10+ years. I'd love to see more, like..."Intermediate level Cosplay" and "Advanced cosplay techniques" panels, or, for instance "Anime for those who think they've seen it all" type things. Also, maybe something like "Adult themes in anime that don't have to do with sex" panels about, say, war and how it's presented in anime, or violence in anime, or, like...philosophical stuff that the kiddies might not have enough life experience yet to get.
Cosplay 2012: Mitsuki Saya (Black Cat), Ryougi Shiki (Kara no Kyoukai)
Cosplay 2013: Ryougi Shiki (Kara no Kyoukai) I didn't have my camera; please send me pictures! ;A;

"A blank piece of paper is God's way of telling us how hard it is to be God."
-Sidney Sheldon

#14 User is offline   randy r 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 523

Posted 24 May 2014 - 09:25 AM

View PostThrif, on 24 May 2014 - 01:25 AM, said:

True. But most of the con goers know to bring their own food.

Even though the recession supposedly ended over a year ago, it hasn't really trickled down to the people who usually attend, that being the 16-32 age group. I know several people who used to go to ACen that are in this age group. However, rising school costs, school loans, marriage and new children have cut into their money. Many would like to go, but the money just isn't there anymore.

ACen has done their best, I believe, to keep costs affordable. The hotels have raised their costs, but they have been pretty good about the rise in costs being gradual. I believe the Embassy has gone from $157/night about 5 years ago to the current $178/ night, basically rate of inflation. But, my friends wages haven't gone up that much. Thus the problems they have. House, food, clothing are more important than the con.
randy

What, me worry?- Alfred E. Newman

#15 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 19048

Posted 24 May 2014 - 09:42 AM

I agree with Washu and Kaay-Chan, I think there needs to be more variety of events at night--especially at around 11PM, and into the wee hours of the morning. I will say I usually leave around 11ish, or even earlier because a lot of the events or panels at night don't interest me as much (I don't do the dances, and after so many bad fan fiction panels or hentai panels, it gets old after a while). I think the variety thing Kaay and Washu brought up hits a lot of the issues on the head for many con-goers, including myself.

And again, like many others have said guests are a HUGE population influx to any con. When considering a con to go to (excluding ACen because I go every year regardless) the first thing I look at is guests. If they don't have someone I would be interested in seeing (like a director, actor, artist, band/group etc) I usually do not end up going unless something else REALLY draws me in.

I think one other factor is how fast the guest list is posted (it was much much better this year) but many cons will have their guests confirmed many, many months in advance. If people don't see a guest list right away, then most likely they won't register for the con yet. I don't know the mechanics behind getting guests confirmed and I'm sure its a huge process, (now I'm not meaning this in the wrong way, I am meaning it as a HELPING Mechanism): but maybe then we need to extend staffing for GR to help El Ken? Then he wouldn't be having to juggle so much at once and we could be able to get more guests, faster, and "bigger ones" to draw more people in? I'm sure there are people out there who would be willing to help.
Motoko Kusanagi is mah womanz. ;3 HEEEEYYYY SEXY MOTOKO OP OP OP OPPAN MOTOKO STYLE
Cosplay for ACen 2013: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG, Lucy--Elfen Lied, episode 1 "outfit' ;3 and perhaps an additional. Maaaaaybe :3
Cosplay for ACen 2010, 2011, 2012: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIG

#16 User is offline   JujuFox 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 May 2014 - 10:39 AM

View PostThrif, on 24 May 2014 - 01:25 AM, said:

Two years ago we didn't even have half of the restaurants we have now. MB Financial Park gave us 6 or 7 restaurants. Plus, there are all those little food places in the mall now. The big restaurants aren't cheap, but the food court ones in the mall are. All of these places are within less than half a mile of the DESCC.

I'm sure that these recent food additions haven't deterred con-goers.

Cosplays 2013: Friday: Major Motoko Kusanagi(picture) Saturday: Chell(picture) Sunday: Ness(picture)

#17 User is offline   Valkyrie 

• Exhibit Space ADH
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Assistant Department Head
  • Member No.: 3041

Posted 24 May 2014 - 11:08 AM

I'm kind of surprised that no one's mentioned a few of the other factors that plagued a lot of my friends. (Graduations have a tendency to happen in mid-May.) Most of my friends who usually come couldn't because:

1) They had just returned from another con (or had one coming up very soon) and had to choose
2) Death in the family/of a friend
3) Finals
5) Other pre-planned events

Also, it may not have looked like a lot of people were around because we're more spread out. Since we had Hall B for our panels and other big programming, a lot of the folks we'd usually see milling around the hotel weren't there.
ACen 2009 - Merchandising Staff
ACen 2010 - IRT Operative
ACen 2011-2013 - IRT Dispatch
Callsign: Valkyrie
"There is only one god. And his name, is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death: 'Not today.'"

#18 User is offline   Dark Spellmaster 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 24895

Posted 24 May 2014 - 04:58 PM

I thought there was a lot of people there this year, it certainly looked it when it came to the panel rooms upstairs in the halls. Of note I agree that there should be more unique panels at night that don't fall under the hentai/yaoi/yuri panels. Now don't get me wrong, we still need these as there are those that want to go to that, but for me I'd like to see some panels that focus on the cultural aspects. Like...as an example, what are the differences between the real life situations in Japan vs the whole issue of what anime shows.

A few examples that could work, I don't know how many would want to see this though.

1. A panel that talks about the significance in the rise of singles in Japan, the adjustment they are making and how they are dealing with the issue of the birthrate and the changing climate in their country in regards to the decrees in the birthrate.

2. The differences in the "Real" japan vs what people view stereotypically with anime.

3. What about a panel on J-drama?

4. Translations from American shows/cartoons into something put on in Japan. How do they do the dubs differently? Are there cuts that they make (Yes surprisingly there are)?

5. Politics in Japan, using anime to show examples and how anime and the culture is used to help promote different political parties. (Did you know that one prefecture actually started doing it's own anime shorts during election seasons to get people to come out and vote, explaining who was running and what they stood for? I don't think we'd see either of our parties doing that any time soon). (Discussion on Abeonomics anyone?)

6. different cultures in Japan, not just the otaku culture but also the other groups that crop up.

7. I know this would never get to fly just due in part of the slightly depressing undertone of the panel. Real Host and Hostess clubs, about the real redlight area of Japan, and what it's like working there as compared to say the ideas that are presented in anime. (One of the reasons I sometimes cringe at the idea of Ouran now is due to the actual nature of Host clubs depending on where they are and what it does to the people that work in them.)

8. How about a discussion on the newer generation vs the older generation and how they are trying to change things.

9. Another hard topic: Xenophobia in Japan, what's being done to change it and does it show up in anime and other shows?

10. Maybe something on the future of streaming, and how Japan could branch out from what it's done in the past regarding the publishing of shows internationally.

Just a few ideas. I don't know if any would be worth anything.
~@~ Delightfully Playing: Prima-Vocaloid 0%, Mew-Two 80%, Muppeters -100% -2014 ~@~
~*@*~ 2013:The Riddler, Muppeters, Mew-Two 2012: The Riddler, Shadow Fairy 2011: Rinslet from Black Cat, Carmen Sandiego,Wanda from Fairly Odd Parents. 2010: Younger Walter, Carmen Sandiego. 2009: Goku from Saiyuki~*@*~

DEVIL MAY CRY SAGA PANEL 2013

Pardon the Pause is a Podcast that focuses on Geek culture:
Pardon the Pause

#19 User is offline   feuerwerke 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 63062

Posted 25 May 2014 - 11:10 AM

If we want to draw more attendees, we need better guests. What does AX and Otakon have that we don't? Bigger, better guests. Otakon got Yoko Kanno last year. AX has gotten CLAMP, countless directors and seiyuu, this year they have a group of Kill la Kill guests, etc. We're at the point when better panels or whatever else won't help us. Our guest list NEEDS to match the caliber of AX and Otakon if we want to grow any further. We need to be getting acts like Miku, Kanno, Kill la Kill groups, and Gen Urobuchi. I know Ken is working hard on this and our guest list IS improving every year, but all this talk of what we can do to grow more is useless if we don't have better guests. With the right guest announcement announced enough ahead of time, people would travel from all across the country or even out of the country to get here. But we NEED to have those guests who make people do that.

Personally, I'm forever satisfied. I met aBe. He signed my copy of Haibane Renmei vol 4 and gave me cute little sketches of Rakka and Reki. I got to ask him where his inspiration for Reki came from. I could die right now and feel like I lived a full and happy life because of this. But that stunning, blew me away and now I can die happy guest is a different person for any given attendee or potential attendee and we need to keep getting guests like that.
ACen 2014 cosplays
  • Junko Enoshima

#20 User is offline   JujuFox 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 May 2014 - 01:39 PM

About guests gets this year, a huge one was Nobuo Uematsu.

He literally sat down right across from my table in the AA at the booth they had for him, and I didn't even know it! My husband is a huge Final Fantasy fan, so he was super disappointed we missed him. We must have been busy at the same time or something.

#21 User is offline   Green Dragon 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 7168

Posted 25 May 2014 - 02:09 PM

Saw this link posted on facebook: http://www.ACen.org/...al-numbers-2014

Final unique tally: 29,675

Just over a thousand person growth from last year.

This post has been edited by Green Dragon: 25 May 2014 - 02:20 PM

Anime Central Cosplay History

* ACen '04, '05, '06: Nicholas D. Wolfwood - ACen '07: Gendo Ikari / Bryan Fury
* ACen '08: Gendo Ikari / Capt. Aizen Sousuke - ACen '09: Gendo Ikari / Daisuke Jigen
* ACen '11: Tom Baker, Fourth Doctor - ACen '12: Fourth Doctor / Capt. Aizen Sousuke
* ACen '13: Capt. Kyouraku Shunsui - ACen '14: Kiba (Wolf's Rain) / Ninth Doctor

#22 User is offline   KungPowKirby 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 53583

Posted 25 May 2014 - 02:42 PM

View PostGreen Dragon, on 25 May 2014 - 02:09 PM, said:

Saw this link posted on facebook: http://www.ACen.org/...al-numbers-2014

Final unique tally: 29,675

Just over a thousand person growth from last year.

Just under a thousand - 933 to be exact. (http://www.ACen.org/content/memory-lan) - considering ACen normally grows about 4,000 a year - that isnt great.
"If this body is not capable of action, I suggest new leadership is needed. I move for a vote of no confidence in Chancellor Valorum's leadership."- Queen Amidala; Star Wars: Phantom Menace

#23 User is offline   Kaay-chan 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:17 PM

View PostKungPowKirby, on 25 May 2014 - 02:42 PM, said:

Just under a thousand - 933 to be exact. (http://www.ACen.org/content/memory-lan) - considering ACen normally grows about 4,000 a year - that isnt great.

lol, what? That's pretty normal. ACen grows by anywhere from 1k-3k people a year.

Source: http://en.wikipedia....i/Anime_Central
Cosplay 2013: Ryougi Shiki (Kara no Kyoukai) I didn't have my camera; please send me pictures! ;A;

-Sidney Sheldon

#24 User is offline   rondo 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 25 May 2014 - 08:59 PM

View PostJujuFox, on 25 May 2014 - 01:39 PM, said:

About guests gets this year, a huge one was Nobuo Uematsu.

I don't think it was expected he would be at a booth, at least from what I heard. Was it mentioned anywhere other than facebook when it happened?

It seems the con grows a bunch (around 4k) or sometimes a little (around 1k). All those guests from the earlier years.

This post has been edited by rondo: 25 May 2014 - 09:02 PM

#25 User is offline   JujuFox 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 May 2014 - 09:33 PM

View Postrondo, on 25 May 2014 - 08:59 PM, said:

I don't think it was expected he would be at a booth, at least from what I heard. Was it mentioned anywhere other than facebook when it happened?

It seems the con grows a bunch (around 4k) or sometimes a little (around 1k). All those guests from the earlier years.

No, not to my knowledge. I found out via Facebook after we got home.

#26 User is offline   Dark Spellmaster 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 24895

Posted 26 May 2014 - 02:42 AM

Why does AX and OKC get more guests, well there are three reasons it seems. For AX for one thing it's in California. What does this mean, most, if not all, voice over work is done there now. For another Cali is actually easier to get to than Ill. when you think about the time to travel from Japan to the states. For OKC the main thing is that they are being supplemented via the "Visit Baltimore" group. No joke the tourism department actually helps out with the Con in various ways. Then there's the fact that they also are on the East coast and, one big factor, is that they have more direct access to publishers which are all on the East coast. That certainly helps them along with being around since 94. On top of all of that they have later dates for their events, unlike ACen which comes out in May, they are towards the middle and tail end of summer. So mix these factors, coupled with some info like AX actually having year round paid post for their heads of their NFP and you have basically a mini company.

There's probably deals made with various companies very early in advance in regards to getting guests.
~@~ Delightfully Playing: Prima-Vocaloid 0%, Mew-Two 80%, Muppeters -100% -2014 ~@~
~*@*~ 2013:The Riddler, Muppeters, Mew-Two 2012: The Riddler, Shadow Fairy 2011: Rinslet from Black Cat, Carmen Sandiego,Wanda from Fairly Odd Parents. 2010: Younger Walter, Carmen Sandiego. 2009: Goku from Saiyuki~*@*~

DEVIL MAY CRY SAGA PANEL 2013

Pardon the Pause is a Podcast that focuses on Geek culture:
Pardon the Pause

#27 User is offline   KungPowKirby 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 53583

Posted 26 May 2014 - 06:56 AM

View PostKaay-chan, on 25 May 2014 - 07:17 PM, said:

lol, what? That's pretty normal. ACen grows by anywhere from 1k-3k people a year.

Source: http://en.wikipedia....i/Anime_Central

ACen grew 4376 attendees in 2013. This is what I was referring to.

This post has been edited by KungPowKirby: 26 May 2014 - 07:10 AM

"If this body is not capable of action, I suggest new leadership is needed. I move for a vote of no confidence in Chancellor Valorum's leadership."- Queen Amidala; Star Wars: Phantom Menace

#28 User is offline   Kaay-chan 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 May 2014 - 03:42 AM

View PostKungPowKirby, on 26 May 2014 - 06:56 AM, said:

ACen grew 4376 attendees in 2013. This is what I was referring to.

Yeah? And it grew by a little less than 1k the year before that. 3 or 4 3-4k-ish fluctuations during a 17 year run is more the exception than the rule. It's always been closer to 1-2k

This post has been edited by Kaay-chan: 27 May 2014 - 03:45 AM

-Sidney Sheldon

#29 User is offline   Wafflashizzles 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 62412

Posted 02 June 2014 - 10:08 AM

All things considered, we still grew by a little over 1,000 this year, which was a return to 2011-2012 numbers. Not bad, just not the explosive growth like last year.

#30 User is offline   feuerwerke 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 63062

Posted 02 June 2014 - 10:18 AM

To everyone saying "but we got Nobuo Uematsu, we should've seen bigger growth due to that!", keep this in mind: Uematsu has already been to the States A LOT. That doesn't diminish his worth as a guest or anything like that, but a lot of people who would really want to see him have already seen him. Especially people on the East Coast. So even though he's a big deal he doesn't really have the power to draw guests from further away because, unless you're really diehard, you're probably not going to travel from one of the coasts to ACen just for a musical act you've already seen.
ACen 2014 cosplays
  • Junko Enoshima

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users