Anime Central Forums: Trying to get rid of a bunch of misc anime, video game, comic, etc stuff! - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Trying to get rid of a bunch of misc anime, video game, comic, etc stuff! Figured I'd try to post this around these parts...

#1 User is offline   SpikedCurry 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 17060
  • Location:The four crimson stars twinkling between two flowing, beautiful rivers.

Posted 17 May 2014 - 11:23 AM

If this is what you folks around here call "spam", feel free to delete, just figured I'd signal boost here...

I'm trying to get rid of a bunch of stuff, and since pretty much all of you are in Chicago right now, I figured I'd let you guys know!

Here's the listing with the stuff: http://chicago.craig...4474899125.html
Cosplays for '10:
Mike Meekins from Phoenix Wright
ScoutMom (RED version, ALTHOUGH MY HEART IS WITH BLUUU~) from the Team Fortress 2 "Meet the Spy" Video
Lithuania from Axis Powers: Hetalia
Mary Morstan from Sherlock Holmes (Hey. Don't be hatin'. I liked but am not worshipping the movie >8I)
Penny from Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog
Gijinka Cyndaquil from Pokemon

ALL SET FOR ACEN 2010! 8Db

To Russia with ~love~.
The Spy who loved me.~

Yes, James Bond references + cosplay references = ftw.

"...But the dragon has claws, and the bear is like the elephant and never, ever forgets...""America was staring at his notes, and the single line of cyrillic he’d written. He couldn’t read it...but he knew what it said anyway."

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users