Anime Central Forums: Quick question about Hardcore Synergy 2014 - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Quick question about Hardcore Synergy 2014

#1 User is offline   xxBCfreakxx 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 62521

Posted 11 May 2014 - 10:30 AM

hello :3
Alright so this will be my first year attending the Hardcore Synergy and I am SO excited! but I just wanted to clarify something: are separate tickets of some sort required? Or do all you need is the convention badge? because I really dont want to assume only the badge is needed, wait in line, just to be told I needed some separate form for entry.

#2 User is offline   KungPowKirby 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 53583

Posted 11 May 2014 - 10:57 AM

View PostxxBCfreakxx, on 11 May 2014 - 10:30 AM, said:

hello :3
Alright so this will be my first year attending the Hardcore Synergy and I am SO excited! but I just wanted to clarify something: are separate tickets of some sort required? Or do all you need is the convention badge? because I really dont want to assume only the badge is needed, wait in line, just to be told I needed some separate form for entry.

No and yes
"If this body is not capable of action, I suggest new leadership is needed. I move for a vote of no confidence in Chancellor Valorum's leadership."- Queen Amidala; Star Wars: Phantom Menace

#3 User is offline   EndlessKey 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 47633

Posted 11 May 2014 - 01:34 PM

All events on the con schedule just need badges. Some like tournaments you might have to sign up for. But the raves/dances just your badge.

#4 User is offline   KungPowKirby 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 53583

Posted 11 May 2014 - 02:39 PM

View PostEndlessKey, on 11 May 2014 - 01:34 PM, said:

All events on the con schedule just need badges. Some like tournaments you might have to sign up for. But the raves/dances just your badge.

Not completely correct. The Crystal Ball and the Final Fantasy concerts both require tickets.
"If this body is not capable of action, I suggest new leadership is needed. I move for a vote of no confidence in Chancellor Valorum's leadership."- Queen Amidala; Star Wars: Phantom Menace

#5 User is offline   El Ken 

• Guest Relations Section Chief
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Administrator
  • Member No.: 5629

Posted 12 May 2014 - 01:56 PM

View PostKungPowKirby, on 11 May 2014 - 02:39 PM, said:

Not completely correct. The Crystal Ball and the Final Fantasy concerts both require tickets.

Right. Crystal Ball requires a paid ticket while the A New World concerts require you to pick up a ticket in the reg hall the morning of each respective concert.
Ken Leiding

Guest Relations Section Chief (2011- )

Hotel/Convention Site Relations, Retired (2006-2010)

@kenleiding

「いっぺん死んで見る?」

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users