• This topic is locked

Parking at the Weston O'hare

#1 User is offline   xxpixel8xx 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 58951

Posted 07 May 2014 - 11:02 AM

Hi, I was curious do you guys know if we get a parking spot if we are staying at the Westin. when I called the lady said 25 a day (however I could barely understand here). That rate seems really high. Can anyone confirm this?

#2 User is offline   RogueShinobi 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 19520

Posted 07 May 2014 - 11:11 AM

I believe parking is included for staying at Westin. It maybe 25 a day for additional cars or for people not staying at the hotel. I am not sure and would like to know as well if there is a supplemental charge for parking at the Westin.
"Be you, Be yourself, Let no one change who you are."

"The world is a treacherous place, learn from it, embrace it, make it your own."

Take a look, feel free to comment and leave feedback. Thanks!

Slideshow of a few of my pictures.

#3 User is offline   xxpixel8xx 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 07 May 2014 - 12:19 PM

View PostRogueShinobi, on 07 May 2014 - 11:11 AM, said:

I believe parking is included for staying at Westin. It maybe 25 a day for additional cars or for people not staying at the hotel. I am not sure and would like to know as well if there is a supplemental charge for parking at the Westin.

Yeah I don't want to pay 25 a day. I'll call back again tomorrow and see if I can get some more ans. Because I feel like we should be able to at least park a car for the weekend and I know things are different because of group rates.

#4 User is offline   RogueShinobi 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 19520

Posted 07 May 2014 - 12:35 PM

I'm staying at the hotel, I have just been swamped at work and haven't had time to call at all.
"Be you, Be yourself, Let no one change who you are."

"The world is a treacherous place, learn from it, embrace it, make it your own."

Take a look, feel free to comment and leave feedback. Thanks!

Slideshow of a few of my pictures.

#5 User is offline   DuHolt 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 57448

Posted 07 May 2014 - 06:04 PM

Unless your reservations specifically state parking is included, plan on paying aprox $25 a night to park there. To the best of my knowledge all of the hotels down there charge for parking, unless you get some sort of deal that includes it (ex: I got my parking covered by making my reservations through AAA).

#6 User is offline   Knowltey 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 65446

Posted 07 May 2014 - 07:27 PM

View Postxxpixel8xx, on 07 May 2014 - 11:02 AM, said:

Hi, I was curious do you guys know if we get a parking spot if we are staying at the Westin. when I called the lady said 25 a day (however I could barely understand here). That rate seems really high. Can anyone confirm this?

When I had made a reservation for the Westin it stated during the reservation process that parking was indeed $25 per day. All of the hotels under a mile from the convention center charge for parking.

This post has been edited by Knowltey: 07 May 2014 - 07:29 PM

#7 User is offline   xxpixel8xx 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 08 May 2014 - 02:11 PM

I called back today guys and according to sales and catering it is indeed 25 dollars for 24Hrs. I'm going to be looking in to other parking choices considering 25 a day is some of the highest I've seen. I was curious about doing this http://www.airportpa...estin_ohare_ord , but I think they might get pissed if I'm not flying and I do that.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users