Anime Central Forums: Another question about exhibit hall - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Another question about exhibit hall

#1 User is offline   randy r 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 523

Posted 06 May 2014 - 10:23 PM

Got another question for you. I know, I'm a pain. :D I looked around the exhibit hall maps and list of exhibitors, and did not see a booth for Wargaming.net/ World of Tanks. Are they not going to have a presence at the con, even though they are industry partners?
randy

What, me worry?- Alfred E. Newman

#2 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Posted 07 May 2014 - 08:58 PM

View Postrandy r, on 06 May 2014 - 10:23 PM, said:

Got another question for you. I know, I'm a pain. Posted Image I looked around the exhibit hall maps and list of exhibitors, and did not see a booth for Wargaming.net/ World of Tanks. Are they not going to have a presence at the con, even though they are industry partners?

They will be doing some pretty amazing stuff panel wise this year. If that gets good attendance, we may even see them in the hall next year. So pack that room like nothing else :) ;) Posted Image
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, & 14
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users