Anime Central Forums: Exactly what rooms are the Panels in? - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Exactly what rooms are the Panels in? What do the room names mean on the final draft?

#1 User is offline   Dark Spellmaster 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 24895

Posted 03 May 2014 - 10:45 AM

So I was going over the final draft for panels and, I hope I don't sound dumb here but, where exactly are these rooms located?

Panel Room
1 (DESCC)-for example, this one here? Is this is the Hyatt? If so, where? I recognized the Narita AB and two others but what does DESCC mean? Where are they located?

Again sorry if I sound dumb but I really don't want to be lost when getting to the panels I'm hosting.
~@~ Delightfully Playing: Prima-Vocaloid 0%, Mew-Two 80%, Muppeters -100% -2014 ~@~
~*@*~ 2013:The Riddler, Muppeters, Mew-Two 2012: The Riddler, Shadow Fairy 2011: Rinslet from Black Cat, Carmen Sandiego,Wanda from Fairly Odd Parents. 2010: Younger Walter, Carmen Sandiego. 2009: Goku from Saiyuki~*@*~

DEVIL MAY CRY SAGA PANEL 2013

Pardon the Pause is a Podcast that focuses on Geek culture:
Pardon the Pause

#2 User is offline   KungPowKirby 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 53583

Posted 03 May 2014 - 11:24 AM

View PostDark Spellmaster, on 03 May 2014 - 10:45 AM, said:

So I was going over the final draft for panels and, I hope I don't sound dumb here but, where exactly are these rooms located?

Panel Room
1 (DESCC)-for example, this one here? Is this is the Hyatt? If so, where? I recognized the Narita AB and two others but what does DESCC mean? Where are they located?

Again sorry if I sound dumb but I really don't want to be lost when getting to the panels I'm hosting.

I would assume it stands for Donald E Stevens Convention Center.
No Soap = No Waifu Winner of the 2015 "Got Soap" slogan contest. ;)

"If this body is not capable of action, I suggest new leadership is needed. I move for a vote of no confidence in Chancellor Valorum's leadership."- Queen Amidala; Star Wars: Phantom Menace

#3 User is offline   RogueShinobi 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 19520

Posted 03 May 2014 - 11:41 AM

View PostDark Spellmaster, on 03 May 2014 - 10:45 AM, said:

Panel Room

Below is a link to a thread with a similar question and replies inline with locations as well as links with in the thread for convention map.

Convention Map and Layout for Panel Rooms Link within Thread.

Also I'm fairly sure that DESCC is the short format for the Convention Center as stated above.

This post has been edited by RogueShinobi: 03 May 2014 - 11:42 AM

"Be you, Be yourself, Let no one change who you are."

"The world is a treacherous place, learn from it, embrace it, make it your own."

Take a look, feel free to comment and leave feedback. Thanks!

Slideshow of a few of my pictures.

#4 User is offline   Zerox20 

• Panel Programming ADH
  • PipPip
  • Group: Assistant Department Head
  • Member No.: 1323

Posted 04 May 2014 - 08:23 AM

Correct, that floorplan does have a small mistake for the panel room numbering. We have already submitted to have it corrected, but most of that is correct at this time. As always you will want to confirm in the main program book at the con.
Jared "Zerox20" Sangeorzan - Panel Programming ADH - ACen 2003/Present
E: panelprogramming@ACen.org || Panel Programming FAQ

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users