• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Slayers cosplayers needed! Gourry and Xellos wanted for a masquerade skit

#1 User is offline   haro 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 8437

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:51 PM

I know this is a long shot, but we are desperately in need of XELLOS and GOURRY (especially Gourry) cosplayers for our ACen 2014 Slayers masquerade skit. We are registered and confirmed as participants, and we have a completed script, but unfortunately a couple of group members had to drop out.

We are more than willing to work with you based on how much you're comfortable doing. The skit will be prerecorded, so you won't even have to do the dialogue (just mouth along to it), and depending on how comfortable you are on stage, we'll either minimize or maximize how much stage direction you actually have to do. There's no dancing or anything excessively difficult like that, no worries. It should be pretty easy. All of us are very experienced in masquerade participation, so we'll make it as low stress as possible.

It does not matter if you made or bought your costume, either is more than fine. If you did not make it, we'll just make sure your costume isn't included in craftsmanship.

If you are interested in helping us out, please reply here or send me a message. We'd really love the skit to go forward as planned, so if you have a few hours available on Saturday that you'd be willing to participate in the masquerade with, let me know!

Thank you so much!!

edit: Mod I was just about to ask if I needed to move this to 'seeking cosplayers', which I hadn't noticed before, but it looks like you got to it already. Thank you and I apologize for the mistake!

This post has been edited by haro: 25 April 2014 - 05:57 PM

~Kelly
--Part of the Kenshin's Pants Productions Troupe--
ACen Cosplays:
Amelia wil Tesla Saillune- The Slayers
Maya Mari- Samurai Flamenco

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users