Anime Central Forums: Stroke Squish Nnnn Thrust Ahhh Yaoi - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Stroke Squish Nnnn Thrust Ahhh Yaoi Second Coming!!!

#1 User is offline   i_like_kyos 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 59521

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:04 PM

Hello all fujoshi and fudanshi!!!

Do you love gay love? Have you ever thought that an anime would be 100% better if the two male leads would just admit their feelings for each other? Are all your OTPs dudes? Do you read about, look at or watch two dudes having sex frequently? Do you no longer question where the bed came from or self lubricating buttholes? Do you know exactly what I'm talking about when I say that?

If you answered yes to any of these questions please join us for Stroke, Squish, Nnnn, Thrust, Ahhh Yaoi: The Second Coming!

We have trivia and prizes and a love for yaoi that borders on obsession cause we're awesome like that!
It won't do any good to delude myself, because even if the distance between us is less than a touch, it is my destiny that I will never have what I long for.
Mogura to Taiyo- Naono Bohra

#2 User is offline   Fantasia 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 63205

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:44 PM

the whole name of the panel is pure gold and puntastic.
ACen COSPLAYS 2015:

RAW EDITED LINE-UP:

Imp Midna, LoZ (40% done)
Sugar, OFF by Mortis Ghost (60% done)
Taiga Aisaka, Toradora (60% done)

#3 User is offline   i_like_kyos 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:06 PM

Thank you! I try XD
It won't do any good to delude myself, because even if the distance between us is less than a touch, it is my destiny that I will never have what I long for.

#4 User is offline   Kimmy 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 65395

Posted 27 April 2014 - 06:13 PM

Okay, I waited forEVER to just post in this forum topic after signing up for an account and waiting for it to get validated.

I'm really worried because this panel is overlapping a DMMd panel! Two yaoi panels overlapping! :c
And since I'm planning to cosplay Ren (if I get it finished in time), the DMMd panel would probably take priority...

I was thinking maybe to go to the DMMd panel then checking out your panel, but then I read that this panel got full last year? :c

This is my first time at ACen, so I don't know how easily it is for panels to fill up, how much time to plan ahead to guarantee getting in a panel, and how much time it gets getting across the con. For these reasons, I'm really afraid I won't be able to make it...

Maybe I could get your opinion having been to the con before :P
Badge Name: Kimmy
Cosplaying as: Ren [DRAMAtical Murder]
(And possibly some other things for friends)

Check out my Anime List

#5 User is offline   i_like_kyos 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 29 April 2014 - 12:00 PM

I feel like most 18+ panels fill up pretty fast so try and get to the DDM panel at least 15- 30 minutes ahead of time. If you know where both panel rooms are ahead of time it doesn't take that long to get around, 5 minutes tops. I won't be mentioning Dramatical Murder in my panel (I just looked it up after I read your post) so check them out! Show off your cosplay! We got a bigger room this year so there might be space left if you want to pop in and see whats up. If not don't sweat it. We'll most likely be doing the panel again next year. Hope you have a blast at your first ACen!

#6 User is offline   Kimmy 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 65395

Posted 29 April 2014 - 05:27 PM

Wow, thanks for all the information! I've been to 18+ panels at past conventions, and I didn't feel like they filled up that fast... so it's good to know that at least at ACen they do. This is still a little concerning though because they scheduled the DMMd photoshoot RIGHT before the panel (although I think the photoshoot might be rescheduled because this has been pointed out in another topic). I guess I'll try really hard to get into the DMMd panel but maybe pop over to yours. It sounds like a super exciting and fun panel, and I would be crushed if I didn't at least try to make it in. I know I'll be going to ACen next year too unless something unavoidable happens, so I'll look forward to that at least :3 I hope to see you around~

Oh, and a DMMd anime is coming out this summer, and I really recommend watching it, given they don't f* it up like Togainu no Chi :P The game has one of the best BL story lines ever, and I hope this is reflected in the anime ^^
Badge Name: Kimmy
Cosplaying as: Ren [DRAMAtical Murder]
(And possibly some other things for friends)

Check out my Anime List

#7 User is offline   i_like_kyos 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 30 April 2014 - 09:14 AM

No problem and thank you I'm glad my description grabbed your attention XD. I'll have to check the anime it out, I always love getting new BL recommendations!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users