Anime Central Forums: The 3rd Annual Pre-ACen Mitsuwa Gathering - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

The 3rd Annual Pre-ACen Mitsuwa Gathering

#1 User is offline   STVO 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 60452

Posted 14 April 2014 - 02:32 PM

Hey Everyone,

It's been awhile since I've logged on here, I'm usually roaming both Facebook pages.

Anyway, this is the third Mitsuwa gathering I've done before the big event and each time I've met new people and formed new friendships. Meet time at this moment is 12:00 on the Thursday prior. It's very simple, meet up in a big group, have some lunch with another, chat and get to know one another, load up on your groceries, load up on booze (only if you're 21+ though) of the Japanese persuasion, and talk events later for that day! :)/>

RSVP at the Link here: https://m.facebook.c...716363991718172

A few things I have to say before you attend the meet-up:

1. The event is not officially sanctioned by Mitsuwa. There is no charge on my end to get in, but you and only you (or a friend who's willing to pay for you) are responsible for what you purchase with your money.

2. The event has no age restrictions but is geared towards 18+. If you are not 21 or older, you may not buy alcohol and I do not condone anyone of age buying alcohol for those not of age 21+. I am not a babysitter, act wisely and be responsible when attending.

3. Cosplay is highly NOT recommended. If you must, please keep it simple and not likely to cause damage to property (i.e. dress like L from Death Note, a Lolita dress, etc.) Wearing body paint, having large obnoxious props (wings, long tails), props that resmemble weapons (guns, bombs, swords, etc.), and other items as such should not be brought into the market in anyway and our gathering will not be responsible for you getting kicked out.
STVO: Facebook ACen Regular, 2013 Hellfire Challenge Champ!
Visit my Site STVO Universe
Fan on Facebook, Follow on Twitter, Subscribe on YouTube
Tentative ACen 2014 Cosplays Plans:
1 or 2 New Cosplays Based on Budget! Top Idea: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Theme. Also Want A New WWE Costume, and Returning 1 or 2 Classic Cosplays Based on Budget and What Others Do/Want.*

*CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users