Anime Central Forums: Guest Announcement: Wake Up, Girls! - Anime Central Forums

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Guest Announcement: Wake Up, Girls! Japanese Voice Actress Group

#1 User is offline   El Ken 

• Guest Relations Section Chief
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Administrator
  • Member No.: 5629

Posted 12 April 2014 - 10:12 AM

I think this is going to be a lot of fun! The Wake Up, Girls! will be Guests of Honor, and along with a screening of the movie that introduces the anime series that aired last season (and is still available streaming on Crunchyroll), they will be performing in the Grand Ballroom of the Hyatt! If you haven't seen the movie and TV series, hop on Crunchyroll and take a look!

Wake Up, Girls! is a 7 member Japanese voice actress group chosen via open audition from a pool of over 2000 candidates. The group is comprised of Mayu Yoshioka, Yoshino Aoyama, Minami Tanaka, Nanami Yamashita, Miyu Takagi, Airi Eino, and Kaya Okuno. From the outset, the chosen members were to not only comprise the real life, singing, dancing idol group, but to also be the voices behind the main characters of the anime movie and series "Wake Up, Girls!" directed by Yutaka Yamamoto. Not only are the characters in the series named after the actresses, the actresses and characters even resemble each other in appearance and personality.

Official Announcement
Ken Leiding

Guest Relations Section Chief (2011- )

Hotel/Convention Site Relations, Retired (2006-2010)

@kenleiding

「いっぺん死んで見る?」

#2 User is offline   magishine 

• Tenkuu Yuusha
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 21997

Posted 12 April 2014 - 10:29 AM

Oh Damn! I'm so excited to see them. I loved Wake Up, Girls! It's such a interesting anime. Great grab Ken
uchu kitaaaaaa!!!!

Cosplays for ACen 2015 and progress made:

Unknown. Probably only going for a day in 2015

#3 User is offline   KungPowKirby 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 53583

Posted 12 April 2014 - 11:37 AM

I know I have this on my crunchyroll que- I'll have to move it up in priority now! :)/>

And do we know when they will be performing and if there will be more than one? I'd love to see any idol group perform. Lol

This post has been edited by KungPowKirby: 12 April 2014 - 11:37 AM

No Soap = No Waifu Winner of the 2015 "Got Soap" slogan contest. ;)

"If this body is not capable of action, I suggest new leadership is needed. I move for a vote of no confidence in Chancellor Valorum's leadership."- Queen Amidala; Star Wars: Phantom Menace

#4 User is offline   Washu Takahashi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 56275

Posted 12 April 2014 - 01:27 PM

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! My ACen = MADE. I followed the anime last season and LOVED it. I really hope there will be a season 2. Can't wait to see them! Thanks for such a great guest <3
ACen 2015 Plans
Maki (1, 2, Jump! or Wonderful Rush) [Love Live! School Idol Project] 100% or 0%
Honey Lemon (Battle Version) [Big Hero 6] 30%
Ikuto Tsukiyomi (Black Lynx) [Shugo Chara!] 0%

Moved to 2016: Ryuho (Final Armour Version) [s-CRY-ed] 0%

Add me on Facebook! Washu Takashi Cosplay

#5 User is offline   MsSilverFox 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 63526

Posted 12 April 2014 - 05:59 PM

So awesome to hear this! This made my weekend!
[center]ACen 2014 potential Cosplays
Arf-Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha (Human form)
Hayate-(remaking with better wings and staff)Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha
Erza-Fairy Tail

#6 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 18090

Posted 12 April 2014 - 08:23 PM

This sounds really cool! I really want to see this now! Crunchyroll has it huh...guess it's time I start using that site.
A-Cen 2014 Cosplay (links are of me): Angewomon (Digimon) / Sailor Luna (Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon) / Hikaru (Angelic Layer) /
CURRENTLY SELLING ANIME/MANGA/WALLSCROLLS! PM FOR MORE INFORMATION!
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2013: Pocahontas //// Raven (Teen Titans TV Series)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2011:Edward Elric //// Anthy (Rose Bride) //// Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Diva(Final Battle)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2010:Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Saya (Vietnam/Crazy Form) //// Sailor Pluto //// Anthy (Rose Bride)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2009:Diva(Final Battle) //// Sailor Pluto //// Edward Elric
The Official "Forum Kitten", A Rini Fangirl, TekoMuto fan

#7 User is offline   El Ken 

• PipPipPip

Posted 13 April 2014 - 05:49 PM

View PostKungPowKirby, on 12 April 2014 - 11:37 AM, said:

I know I have this on my crunchyroll que- I'll have to move it up in priority now! :)/>/>/>

And do we know when they will be performing and if there will be more than one? I'd love to see any idol group perform. Lol

When you do watch it, make sure to watch the movie first - it's the beginning. The series comes after.

They will be performing on Saturday in the Hyatt Grand Ballroom immediately following a screening of the movie. The movie screening will begin at 3pm.
Ken Leiding

@kenleiding

「いっぺん死んで見る?」

#8 User is offline   KungPowKirby 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 April 2014 - 06:32 PM

View PostEl Ken, on 13 April 2014 - 05:49 PM, said:

When you do watch it, make sure to watch the movie first - it's the beginning. The series comes after.

They will be performing on Saturday in the Hyatt Grand Ballroom immediately following a screening of the movie. The movie screening will begin at 3pm.

I did - now I'm on episode 8. :) Probably will finish it tomorrow night. Lol

And yay- maybe I can do everything. Lol

"If this body is not capable of action, I suggest new leadership is needed. I move for a vote of no confidence in Chancellor Valorum's leadership."- Queen Amidala; Star Wars: Phantom Menace

#9 User is offline   KungPowKirby 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 April 2014 - 08:55 PM

View PostKungPowKirby, on 13 April 2014 - 06:32 PM, said:

I did - now I'm on episode 8. :)/> Probably will finish it tomorrow night. Lol

And yay- maybe I can do everything. Lol

Err scratch that- I finished it tonight. It was good- definitely need a season 2 though because there wasn't much of an ending- so if that's the way it ends it'll lower my over all score.

#10 User is offline   Washu Takahashi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 April 2014 - 10:25 AM

Movie at 3, 40 minutes if I remember right, then a show? I'll be cutting it really close for the photoshoot I'm supposed to help run at 4:30...but WUG > photoshoot xD

Kirby - Agreed. I really liked the anime, but the ending is practically begging for season 2. I really hope it happens.

EDIT: Do you know if there will be a signing after the show or any other time? I got my hands on a copy of the official guidebook (assuming it arrives on time...) and hope to get it signed.

This post has been edited by Washu Takahashi: 14 April 2014 - 04:25 PM

ACen 2015 Plans
Maki (1, 2, Jump! or Wonderful Rush) [Love Live! School Idol Project] 100% or 0%

#11 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 18090

Posted 16 April 2014 - 12:24 PM

WUG is a really good show! I am glad that they will be performing at ACen!

I didn't know about the movie though! I am watching the show first. Lol. Guess I'll just watch it backwards. ^_^
A-Cen 2014 Cosplay (links are of me): Angewomon (Digimon) / Sailor Luna (Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon) / Hikaru (Angelic Layer) /
CURRENTLY SELLING ANIME/MANGA/WALLSCROLLS! PM FOR MORE INFORMATION!
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2013: Pocahontas //// Raven (Teen Titans TV Series)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2011:Edward Elric //// Anthy (Rose Bride) //// Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Diva(Final Battle)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2010:Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Saya (Vietnam/Crazy Form) //// Sailor Pluto //// Anthy (Rose Bride)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2009:Diva(Final Battle) //// Sailor Pluto //// Edward Elric
The Official "Forum Kitten", A Rini Fangirl, TekoMuto fan

#12 User is offline   El Ken 

• PipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2014 - 05:59 PM

View PostWashu Takahashi, on 14 April 2014 - 10:25 AM, said:

EDIT: Do you know if there will be a signing after the show or any other time? I got my hands on a copy of the official guidebook (assuming it arrives on time...) and hope to get it signed.

There will be two signings, and both will be conducted at the Crunchyroll exhibit hall booth (Crunchyroll is a big part of why Wake Up, Girls! is coming to ACen). One of the signings will be exclusive to Crunchyroll subscribers/members (I have no idea how they will enforce that), the other will be open to everyone.

The first signing is after their performance on Saturday (I think that will be the subscriber-only signing). The second signing will be after their Sunday Q&A panel (which will take place at 1:00pm in Panel Room 1 in the convention center).
Ken Leiding

@kenleiding

「いっぺん死んで見る?」

#13 User is offline   Washu Takahashi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 April 2014 - 06:19 AM

View PostEl Ken, on 16 April 2014 - 05:59 PM, said:

There will be two signings, and both will be conducted at the Crunchyroll exhibit hall booth (Crunchyroll is a big part of why Wake Up, Girls! is coming to ACen). One of the signings will be exclusive to Crunchyroll subscribers/members (I have no idea how they will enforce that), the other will be open to everyone.

The first signing is after their performance on Saturday (I think that will be the subscriber-only signing). The second signing will be after their Sunday Q&A panel (which will take place at 1:00pm in Panel Room 1 in the convention center).

Thank you! Might have to snag another of those free crunchyroll guest pass for ACen weekend then, haha xD
ACen 2015 Plans

#14 User is offline   youth 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 22

Posted 20 April 2014 - 04:44 PM

They'll probably have ppl signing in to their accounts on the PC's at the booth. That's how it was when I got free t-shirt from them at a previous con.

This post has been edited by youth: 20 April 2014 - 04:44 PM

g'day
youth

#15 User is offline   KungPowKirby 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 April 2014 - 06:02 AM

Will crunchyroll be the ones who are running the signings? I'm just curious about disability access and not sure who to ask.

#16 User is offline   El Ken 

• PipPipPip

Posted 21 April 2014 - 01:41 PM

View PostKungPowKirby, on 21 April 2014 - 06:02 AM, said:

Will crunchyroll be the ones who are running the signings? I'm just curious about disability access and not sure who to ask.

Yes, they will be running the signings. I will inquire with them as to their disability access policy.
Ken Leiding

@kenleiding

「いっぺん死んで見る?」

#17 User is offline   ALUCART 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 65464

Posted 06 May 2014 - 03:41 AM

View PostEl Ken, on 12 April 2014 - 10:12 AM, said:

I think this is going to be a lot of fun! The Wake Up, Girls! will be Guests of Honor, and along with a screening of the movie that introduces the anime series that aired last season (and is still available streaming on Crunchyroll), they will be performing in the Grand Ballroom of the Hyatt! If you haven't seen the movie and TV series, hop on Crunchyroll and take a look!

Wake Up, Girls! is a 7 member Japanese voice actress group chosen via open audition from a pool of over 2000 candidates. The group is comprised of Mayu Yoshioka, Yoshino Aoyama, Minami Tanaka, Nanami Yamashita, Miyu Takagi, Airi Eino, and Kaya Okuno. From the outset, the chosen members were to not only comprise the real life, singing, dancing idol group, but to also be the voices behind the main characters of the anime movie and series "Wake Up, Girls!" directed by Yutaka Yamamoto. Not only are the characters in the series named after the actresses, the actresses and characters even resemble each other in appearance and personality.

Official Announcement

Dear El Ken
I'm Japanese WUG-NER(Wake Up, Girls! fan).
We (15 Japanese WUG-NERs) will go to Anime Central 2014 for watching Wake Up, Girls! stage from Japan.
But, there is something we don't know about Wake Up, Girls! stage in Anime Central 2014.

I have questions.

1. When and where do events(Opening Ceremony, Panel in May/16th[Fri] , Closing Ceremony in May/18th[Sun]) perform ?
2. Is there something what we need for to participate in these events (Opening/Closing Ceremony, Panel, Theater, Mini Live, Sign) other than Full Weekend Memberships and crankyroll membership ?
3. Are we seating first come, first served in these events (Opening/Closing Ceremony, Panel, Theater, Mini Live, Sign) on the day ?
4. Can we take a video camera and take a picture in these events (Opening/Closing Ceremony, Panel, Theater, Mini Live, Sign session) ?

I beg your kindness.

This post has been edited by ALUCART: 06 May 2014 - 04:09 AM

--
ALUCART WUG-NER

#18 User is offline   KungPowKirby 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 May 2014 - 06:39 AM

View PostALUCART, on 06 May 2014 - 03:41 AM, said:

Dear El Ken
We (15 Japanese WUG-NERs) will go to Anime Central 2014 for watching Wake Up, Girls! stage from Japan.
But, there is something we don't know about Wake Up, Girls! stage in Anime Central 2014.

I have questions.

1. When and where do events(Opening Ceremony, Panel in May/16th[Fri] , Closing Ceremony in May/18th[Sun]) perform ?
2. Is there something what we need for to participate in these events (Opening/Closing Ceremony, Panel, Theater, Mini Live, Sign) other than Full Weekend Memberships and crankyroll membership ?
3. Are we seating first come, first served in these events (Opening/Closing Ceremony, Panel, Theater, Mini Live, Sign) on the day ?
4. Can we take a video camera and take a picture in these events (Opening/Closing Ceremony, Panel, Theater, Mini Live, Sign session) ?

I beg your kindness.

I'm not el ken but I'll give you the info I have. El ken please correct me if I'm wrong.
1 I don't think they are performing /appearing at the opening or closing ceremonies but I could be wrong. Just one stage on Saturday @3:00 (after the anime movie.)at the Hyatt Regency Ohare. For the signings I believe one requires a crunchyroll membership and one does not. They will both be at the crunchyroll booth at the Hyatt Regency Ohare. You do need a ACen badge but that's it.

2 yes. It is not a arena/theater performance so it'll be first come first serve. You may want to review the line policy though. If they haven't changed it there's a rule that people can not begin lining up until an hour before.

3 Thjs I have no idea.

#19 User is offline   randy r 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 523

Posted 06 May 2014 - 10:23 AM

View PostKungPowKirby, on 06 May 2014 - 06:39 AM, said:

I'm not el ken but I'll give you the info I have. El ken please correct me if I'm wrong.
1 I don't think they are performing /appearing at the opening or closing ceremonies but I could be wrong. Just one stage on Saturday @3:00 (after the anime movie.)at the Hyatt Regency Ohare. For the signings I believe one requires a crunchyroll membership and one does not. They will both be at the crunchyroll booth at the Hyatt Regency Ohare. You do need a ACen badge but that's it.

2 yes. It is not a arena/theater performance so it'll be first come first serve. You may want to review the line policy though. If they haven't changed it there's a rule that people can not begin lining up until an hour before.

3 Thjs I have no idea.

As for pictures and video, at past concerts, all cameras had been banned. I remember last year,a few people were escorted out for doing video with their phones. I would think that this will be the case again.
randy

What, me worry?- Alfred E. Newman

#20 User is offline   El Ken 

• PipPipPip

Posted 06 May 2014 - 11:52 AM

View PostALUCART, on 06 May 2014 - 03:41 AM, said:

Dear El Ken

I have questions.

I beg your kindness.

Greetings!
I'm very happy to hear that there will be a group of WUG-NERs coming to ACen!

I have just posted the full guest schedule online.
Please see this link for those schedules.

To answer your questions:
1. Please see the schedule.

5 of the WUGs will be at Opening Ceremonies Friday morning (2 are coming in on Saturday due to school/work obligations). Opening Ceremonies will take place at 10am in the Rosemont Ballroom in the Hyatt Regency O'Hare. The WUGs will just be saying a quick hello on stage during Opening Ceremonies.

The panel on Friday is at 4:30pm in the Rosemont Ballroom. It will feature the 5 girls plus director Yutaka Yamamoto (Ordet).

On Saturday at 3:00pm, there will be a screening of Wake Up, Girls! - Seven Idols (movie) followed by the Wake Up, Girls! live performance. All 7 girls will be present for their live. An autograph signing will take place after their live at the Crunchyroll booth at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center across the street. This signing session is for Crunchyroll members only.

If you're interested, director Yutaka Yamamoto and producer Hiroaki Takeuchi will conduct a panel at 5:30pm in Panel Room 8 on the second floor of the Convention Center. No WUGs will be present, though.

The WUGs will be in another panel on Sunday at 1:00pm in Panel Room 1 on the first floor of the Convention Center. They will be with director Yutaka Yamamoto, producer Hiroaki Takeuchi, and possibly their management and/or people from their record label. Following this session, there will once again be an autograph signing at the Crunchyroll booth. This one is open to everyone.

Finally, Closing Ceremonies is at 4:00pm on Sunday in Panel Room 1 on the first floor of the Convention Center. Once again, the WUGs will just be making a brief appearance to say thank you and good bye.

2. All you need is your Anime Central Full Weekend badge/membership.

3. Seating is first come, first served. As others have mentioned, there may be line control staff preventing you from lining up for an event too early.

4. I am double checking on whether photos and/or video will be allowed. Once I have an answer, I'll post back here, but for now, the answer is no, at least during the live.

Thank you for your inquiry.
Ken Leiding

@kenleiding

「いっぺん死んで見る?」

#21 User is offline   ALUCART 

• Pip

Posted 06 May 2014 - 04:59 PM

View PostEl Ken, on 06 May 2014 - 11:52 AM, said:

Greetings!
I'm very happy to hear that there will be a group of WUG-NERs coming to ACen!

I have just posted the full guest schedule online.
Please see this link for those schedules.

To answer your questions:
1. Please see the schedule.

5 of the WUGs will be at Opening Ceremonies Friday morning (2 are coming in on Saturday due to school/work obligations). Opening Ceremonies will take place at 10am in the Rosemont Ballroom in the Hyatt Regency O'Hare. The WUGs will just be saying a quick hello on stage during Opening Ceremonies.

The panel on Friday is at 4:30pm in the Rosemont Ballroom. It will feature the 5 girls plus director Yutaka Yamamoto (Ordet).

On Saturday at 3:00pm, there will be a screening of Wake Up, Girls! - Seven Idols (movie) followed by the Wake Up, Girls! live performance. All 7 girls will be present for their live. An autograph signing will take place after their live at the Crunchyroll booth at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center across the street. This signing session is for Crunchyroll members only.

If you're interested, director Yutaka Yamamoto and producer Hiroaki Takeuchi will conduct a panel at 5:30pm in Panel Room 8 on the second floor of the Convention Center. No WUGs will be present, though.

The WUGs will be in another panel on Sunday at 1:00pm in Panel Room 1 on the first floor of the Convention Center. They will be with director Yutaka Yamamoto, producer Hiroaki Takeuchi, and possibly their management and/or people from their record label. Following this session, there will once again be an autograph signing at the Crunchyroll booth. This one is open to everyone.

Finally, Closing Ceremonies is at 4:00pm on Sunday in Panel Room 1 on the first floor of the Convention Center. Once again, the WUGs will just be making a brief appearance to say thank you and good bye.

2. All you need is your Anime Central Full Weekend badge/membership.

3. Seating is first come, first served. As others have mentioned, there may be line control staff preventing you from lining up for an event too early.

4. I am double checking on whether photos and/or video will be allowed. Once I have an answer, I'll post back here, but for now, the answer is no, at least during the live.

Thank you for your inquiry.

Dear El Ken, KungPowKirby and randy r.
Very very thanks!
I understand all WUG events.
I expect the answer of question number 4.
I expect it "We can take a video camera and take a picture panel and ceremony and autograph signing without Live performance and Theater.".
Because, I would like to show all Japanese WUG-NERs(everyone) in Japan those very good events.

But, On Saturday, can't I participate both "Panel of Yutaka Yamamoto and Hiroaki Takeuchi at 5:30pm" and "WUG autograph singing" ?
I worry.
I want to set my video camera at "Panel of Yutaka Yamamoto and Hiroaki Takeuchi at 5:30pm" and go to "WUG autograph singing".
But, my video camera may be stolen.
Muuuu....

Thank you very much ,too!

This post has been edited by ALUCART: 07 May 2014 - 04:25 PM

--
ALUCART WUG-NER

#22 User is offline   omoikane 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 9151

Posted 07 May 2014 - 07:37 AM

I separately contacted Crunchyroll about a couple questions and--
1. They'll probably provide a poster for the Saturday autograph session (premium members only).
2. They probably won't be selling WUG goods.

Glad to see such a big turnout of JP WUGners!

#23 User is offline   El Ken 

• PipPipPip

Posted 07 May 2014 - 12:33 PM

Greetings,

The photo and video policy has arrived:

Attendees will NOT be allowed to photograph or record video of the Wake Up, Girls! at any of their appearances. This will be strictly enforced.

Additionally, the autograph sessions will be signings only. No handshakes, hugs, or any other contact will be allowed. Anyone wishing to give a gift to the girls will have to hand it to their manager. Nothing can be given directly to the girls.

The good news is that they will not be requiring official merchandise for the signings. Crunchyroll may provide something for the girls to sign (like a poster) for the members-only signing on Saturday. Otherwise, I believe most items will be allowed to be signed (that does not include people since it constitutes contact).
Ken Leiding

@kenleiding

「いっぺん死んで見る?」

#24 User is offline   ALUCART 

• Pip

Posted 08 May 2014 - 05:43 PM

View PostEl Ken, on 07 May 2014 - 12:33 PM, said:

Greetings,

The photo and video policy has arrived:

Attendees will NOT be allowed to photograph or record video of the Wake Up, Girls! at any of their appearances. This will be strictly enforced.

Additionally, the autograph sessions will be signings only. No handshakes, hugs, or any other contact will be allowed. Anyone wishing to give a gift to the girls will have to hand it to their manager. Nothing can be given directly to the girls.

The good news is that they will not be requiring official merchandise for the signings. Crunchyroll may provide something for the girls to sign (like a poster) for the members-only signing on Saturday. Otherwise, I believe most items will be allowed to be signed (that does not include people since it constitutes contact).

Dear El Ken and omoikane.
Very very thanks!

Attendees will NOT be allowed to photograph or record video of the Wake Up, Girls! at any of their appearances...
What a shame...
I understand that they are not allowed to record and photograph about Live, Theatre, Panel, Autograph Signing.
But, I watch the past ACen opening and closing ceremony in Youtube and Google Image Search.

- 3AM @ Anime Central 2003 - #S34 Awards Ceremony
https://www.youtube....h?v=mNHpj1OAT4I
- Anime Central 2004 - Opening Ceremonies - part 1
https://www.youtube....h?v=u02xyxiF8Tw
- ACen 2007 Opening Ceremony Music Artist
https://www.youtube....h?v=cDV8lktyxWg
- ACen 2008 - OP Ceremonies: Mari Iijima
https://www.youtube....h?v=f3MwYO-EfCA
- ACen 2010 Opening Ceremony clip 1
https://www.youtube....h?v=CQQi8zbUU7Q
- Anime Central 2011 - Opening Ceremonies
https://www.youtube....h?v=UdwnQgJQi44

I can watch opening ceremony and closing ceremonys of past ACen images and movies by general participants .
I was looking forward to it in ACen 2014.
Because, we can't photograph and record WUG in Japan.
Can't we photograph and record opening ceremony and closing ceremony with all the time ?
Only ACen 2014?
Muuuu...
It is too severe.
Because, we can photograph and record voice actors only at the first pitch ceremony of baseball , the event of the Self-Defense Forces and the event of "OHENRO." .
in Japan.
Okey, I ask the company of the manager of WUG in Japan about it.
Thank you!

The good news is that they will not be requiring official merchandise for the signings.
Very very good news!
We are very happy!
Because, we must buy official merchandise(only CD or BD) for the signings of WUG and WUG can sign only CD or BD in Japan.
Thanks, Wake Up Girls! in ACEN2014!

Thank you very much, too!
--
ALUCART WUG-NER

#25 User is offline   El Ken 

• PipPipPip

Posted 09 May 2014 - 06:55 PM

So, I just found out that Crunchyroll is working the autograph signings a little differently than previously discussed...

Premium Members can get a limited edition poster to be signed by making a free "purchase" on their website at http://www.crunchyro...r/event_tickets. You can sign up for either the Saturday or Sunday signing. The first 50 "purchased" for each day will be queued up at the beginning of the signing session, essentially guaranteeing them a signed poster. After those first 50, it will be an open signing for anyone - Crunchyroll member or not.

Non-premium Members can purchase that same limited edition, unsigned poster for $10.00 and pick it up at the Crunchyroll booth to be signed by WUG! (or not), but there are no guarantees that you'll make it through the line to get it signed.

I hope that makes sense. Let me know if you have questions about this!
Ken Leiding

@kenleiding

「いっぺん死んで見る?」

#26 User is offline   Washu Takahashi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 May 2014 - 07:41 PM

I went ahead and "purchased" my Saturday spot and all went well ^^ Just FYI, I'm currently using my one month free trial of crunchroll, and had no issues. So if anyone here is opposed to actually buying a CR subscription, so long as you sign up for a free trial I don't think you'll have any problems getting your "ticket".
ACen 2015 Plans

#27 User is offline   KungPowKirby 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 May 2014 - 08:30 PM

I got mine for Saturday. :)

#28 User is offline   youth 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 22

Posted 09 May 2014 - 08:35 PM

When this was posted about around 6pm I couldn't check out because it didn't like that my cart has a zero dollar value. Kept trying after telling them about the issue & finally the system took my order at 9:06pm. It'll be nice not having to do the sprint like last year for Kalafina.
g'day
youth

#29 User is offline   Washu Takahashi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 May 2014 - 09:07 PM

View Postyouth, on 09 May 2014 - 08:35 PM, said:

When this was posted about around 6pm I couldn't check out because it didn't like that my cart has a zero dollar value. Kept trying after telling them about the issue & finally the system took my order at 9:06pm. It'll be nice not having to do the sprint like last year for Kalafina.

I was having the same issue and after a couple refreshes it just magically worked. I remember the mad Kalafina dash...my friends and I left the second the concert was over and were literally the first in line at the signing xD It's going to be really nice not to have to hurry too much and know we have guaranteed spots.
ACen 2015 Plans

#30 User is offline   kakigori 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 65416

Posted 09 May 2014 - 09:43 PM

I reserved my Saturday signing and poster but how will we receive our autograph tickets? apologies in advance if I missed something very obviously stated

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users