• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hello everyone! im sort of a new kid

#1 User is offline   nepheloyd 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 65295

Posted 10 April 2014 - 06:08 PM

Hi everyone! I'm new to the forums here so please treat me well!

When did you start going to ACen? How did you hear about the convention. If you're new, that's okay! Be excited! It's your first year after all.
I went to ACen for the first time last year and I had a blast but I was incredibly awkward ahahaha,,, I usually go with my friend but this year I may go with a few other people as well!

Have you cosplayed? If so, what cosplays have you done?
My first attempt at cosplay was horrendous.. I went as Zacharie from OFF and the mask broke the day I went to the con lmfao but it was still really fun!

Whereabouts are you from?
I'm from a small suburban town outside of Chicago * v *

What are some of your favorite Anime or Mangas? What are you watching/reading right now?
Some of my favorite Animes are Kill la Kill and Shingeki no Kyojin! My favorite mangas are Detective Conan and the horror manga written by Junji Ito! Also I'm EXTREMELY into Homestuck! It's kind of taken over my life recently 8D

Do you game? What kind of games do you like? What are you currently playing?
I game occasionally but its usually single player games like Touhou or OFF.

What is a hobby of yours?
I draw a crap ton! Pretty much to the point I don't pay attention in class anymore but I'm still able to get A-'s ;3 Also I have been playing piano for about 9 years.

Anything else you want to tell us!
I'm 15 years old and I'd really love to make some friends at the convention! I have no idea how to work the website so I don't know how to edit the signature,,, I'm going to try and go on Saturday and Sunday probably on Saturday as Maid!Jade Harley and on Sunday either normal or Crocker!Jade?
I'll try my best to be social!

#2 User is offline   Whodigiya 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 63372

Posted 11 April 2014 - 12:17 AM

Hello! Welcome to the forums!

Touhou games are hard, but I enjoy them nonetheless. Top-down shmups are awesome. There IS a multiplayer Touhou game, you know.
Everything I say is either true or extremely handsome!

#3 User is online   MsLovelyCookie 

• Registration Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 57517

Posted 11 April 2014 - 06:04 PM

No I will not treat you well! I will treat you with my kindness! Lol.
If you haven't figured it out yet, you can change things in your "My Settings" when you click on the down arrow next to your user name.
Welcome! Hope you are ready for the best weekend!
I'm Just A Girl In The World
Take A Good Look At Me
Just Your Typical Prototype...

Registration Staff: 2012-2014

#4 User is offline   RogueShinobi 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 19520

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:32 PM

Welcome to Fantasy Island....wait...I mean welcome to the ACen Scene.

Treat you well we will.

Cosplayed as Jedi Knight, have I.

My nickname is commonly wookie, as I apparently do a decent wookie call. But anyway To answer a question 2007 was my First ACen, been off and on since, been to a few other cons but with school, work and other commitments haven't been able to get to a con in about 2-3 years.

I play really any type of games, I prefer JRPG's like SMT or Persona. Currently working though Bravely Default again.

I live around Woodfield Mall. But i never go there seeing as it is always crowded.

I read alot of manga as a hobby, not talented in drawing or what not but I also do photography and enjoy taking photos of anything, recently been into taking people photos and hoping to get some really good ones at ACen this year. There is a link to what little I have of a gallery in my signature, feel free to take a look.

Seeing you at the con, I look forward to.
"Be you, Be yourself, Let no one change who you are."

"The world is a treacherous place, learn from it, embrace it, make it your own."

Take a look, feel free to comment and leave feedback. Thanks!

Slideshow of a few of my pictures.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users