• This topic is locked

Cantown is back for 2014!

#1 User is offline   Acen Cantown 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 65241

Posted 08 April 2014 - 01:50 PM

Hey guys,

If you were at ACen last year, you may remember the Cantown booth located right next to the ACen merchandise booth in the dealer hall. We took cans and other nonperishable items that people donated, and even had some cool prizes to give away to those who did! Well, the good news is, we'll be back again for ACen 2014!! So, if you have any cans or nonperishable items, be sure to bring them on one of the days you plan on attending!

As of right now, we don't know where the booth will be this year, but check us out at ACen-cantown.tumblr.com for any new information as we receive it, as well as any questions you may have.

We hope to see you there!!

-Cantown staff

This post has been edited by Acen Cantown: 08 April 2014 - 01:53 PM

#2 User is offline   ShingekiNoFandoms 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 64955

Posted 01 May 2014 - 06:28 PM

View PostACen Cantown, on 08 April 2014 - 01:50 PM, said:

Hey guys,

If you were at ACen last year, you may remember the Cantown booth located right next to the ACen merchandise booth in the dealer hall. We took cans and other nonperishable items that people donated, and even had some cool prizes to give away to those who did! Well, the good news is, we'll be back again for ACen 2014!! So, if you have any cans or nonperishable items, be sure to bring them on one of the days you plan on attending!

As of right now, we don't know where the booth will be this year, but check us out at ACen-cantown.tumblr.com for any new information as we receive it, as well as any questions you may have.

We hope to see you there!!

-Cantown staff

I checked the tumblr page and there wasn't any new news about it, but I think it would be nice to try to help donate canned goods this year. Any new news on this?
Cosplay for ACen 2014:
Friday- Hanji Zoe (AoT/SnK), Saturday- Terezi Pyrope (Homestuck), Sunday- Horsehead!Jean Kirschtein (SnK/AoT)
Cosplay from ACen 2013:
Seborga (Hetalia), Chibitalia (with cats ears half the time :3) (Hetalia)
Other cons: Anime World Chicago/AWC 2012- (the one n00b cosplay everyone makes at one point and prefers not to mention)

#3 User is offline   rondo 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 9075

Posted 02 May 2014 - 07:34 AM

I missed that last year. I won't this time.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users