Anime Central Forums: Offering Art Freebies to Panels for Giveaways - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Offering Art Freebies to Panels for Giveaways First come first serve for each series, take a look

Poll: Offering Art Freebies to Panels for Giveaways (9 member(s) have cast votes)

Are you interested in getting some free merchandise for a panel?

1. YES! Sign me up! (3 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

2. Nah, not my panel's thing. Thanks though! (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Not hosting a panel, but I'll definitely be dropping by your table! (6 votes [66.67%])

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

Vote

#1 User is offline   IcyPanther 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 60865

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:37 AM

Hi there!

I'm Natalie from IcyPanther's Art Shop. I'm always looking for ways to share my art and get some exposure and like last year I'm up for offering some freebies for themed panels!

So here's what I am proposing. If you are hosting a panel and want to do a giveway of some sort, I'd like to give you some free merchandise, with the idea that you can pass out some of my business cards and say a little blurb about me and where to find me in the artist alley (I'm table C17 this year).

Here's some samples of my items that you may or may not receive (up to $20 worth of merchandise per panel).

Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Posted ImagePosted Image

Interested? Read on.

I know that there are a ton of panels, and I can't do them all so I'm offering this on a first come, first serve basis for each series. I.e., I'll give things out to the first Pokemon panel that contacts me, not the second or third. It's also limited to one freebie per person, so if you're hosting two panels you have to pick just one.

I have a variety of items, but it would be up to me to choose what to give out. Items could include: buttons, miniatures, bookmarks, stickers, mancala stones, prints, mini totes and key chains. You must also be honest and promise to give the items to your panel attendees and not keep them for yourself. Visit my Etsy store to see all the products/series I offer!

So, for anyone interested, here is a list of series that I will be offering some free art for. If you are hosting a panel (and you must be hosting it) and want some stuff, please post here on the forum. Do not contact me via message or your request will be ignored.

To pick up your items you will need to come by my Artist Alley table (again, that's C17) by the time the alley closes on Friday (that's 7 p.m.). If you do not come before that time your items will be forfeit, sorry! Once I approve your slot please let me know what time (approximately) you'll be coming to pick up your items.

The series offered include:
  • Avatar (State whether Korra or ATLA)
  • Axis Powers Hetalia - Flyingscones
  • Fairy Tail
  • Fruits Basket
  • Fullmetal Alchemist
  • Harry Potter
  • My Little Pony
  • Naruto
  • Ouran High School Host Club
  • Pokemon
  • Sailor Moon
  • Soul Eater

So post away if interested. I'll keep this post updated as things move along. Look forward to giving some stuff out!

And feel free to purchase some things on your own too! =p You're welcome to shop early on my Etsy or drop by the table!

This post has been edited by IcyPanther: 29 April 2014 - 05:26 AM

I will be attending ACen 2014 as an Artist.
You can view my merchandise at my Etsy Shop.
Or visit my DA for more samples of my chibis and prints.
Feel free to message me with any suggestions or comments!

#2 User is offline   Akio_Moriko 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 65243

Posted 12 April 2014 - 06:26 PM

I love your work, everything looks very cute. I'm hosting the dating game panel and I think it would be great to give out prizes to the winners. My panel is persona themed though, so I don't want to turn this into a personal request, but if you end up making any persona buttons or anything small, I'd love to help you out by using them. If not, I'd be happy to stop by your booth Friday, and if you happen to have anything extra I could always use that too. I'd rather see the ponies go to the pony panels first, hetalia to hetalia, and so on.

#3 User is offline   IcyPanther 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:16 AM

View PostAkio_Moriko, on 12 April 2014 - 06:26 PM, said:

I love your work, everything looks very cute. I'm hosting the dating game panel and I think it would be great to give out prizes to the winners. My panel is persona themed though, so I don't want to turn this into a personal request, but if you end up making any persona buttons or anything small, I'd love to help you out by using them. If not, I'd be happy to stop by your booth Friday, and if you happen to have anything extra I could always use that too. I'd rather see the ponies go to the pony panels first, hetalia to hetalia, and so on.

Aww, thanks Akio!
I haven't drawn any Persona art or plan to make anything of that nature I'm afraid. Sorry!
Hope your pane goes really well though!

#4 User is offline   onemokona 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 64172

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:56 AM

View PostIcyPanther, on 06 April 2014 - 09:37 AM, said:

Hi there!

I'm Natalie from IcyPanther's Art Shop. I'm always looking for ways to share my art and get some exposure and like last year I'm up for offering some freebies for themed panels!

So here's what I am proposing. If you are hosting a panel and want to do a giveway of some sort, I'd like to give you some free merchandise, with the idea that you can pass out some of my business cards and say a little blurb about me and where to find me in the artist alley (I'm table C17 this year).

Here's some samples of my items that you may or may not receive (up to $20 worth of merchandise per panel).

Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Posted ImagePosted Image

Interested? Read on.

I know that there are a ton of panels, and I can't do them all so I'm offering this on a first come, first serve basis for each series. I.e., I'll give things out to the first Pokemon panel that contacts me, not the second or third. It's also limited to one freebie per person, so if you're hosting two panels you have to pick just one.

I have a variety of items, but it would be up to me to choose what to give out. Items could include: buttons, miniatures, bookmarks, stickers, mancala stones, prints, mini totes and key chains. You must also be honest and promise to give the items to your panel attendees and not keep them for yourself. Visit my Etsy store to see all the products/series I offer!

So, for anyone interested, here is a list of series that I will be offering some free art for. If you are hosting a panel (and you must be hosting it) and want some stuff, please post here on the forum. Do not contact me via message or your request will be ignored.

To pick up your items you will need to come by my Artist Alley table (again, that's C17) by the time the alley closes on Friday (that's 7 p.m.). If you do not come before that time your items will be forfeit, sorry! Once I approve your slot please let me know what time (approximately) you'll be coming to pick up your items.

The series offered include:
  • Avatar (State whether Korra or ATLA)
  • Axis Powers Hetalia
  • Fairy Tail
  • Fruits Basket
  • Fullmetal Alchemist
  • Harry Potter
  • My Little Pony
  • Naruto
  • Ouran High School Host Club
  • Pokemon
  • Sailor Moon
  • Soul Eater

So post away if interested. I'll keep this post updated as things move along. Look forward to giving some stuff out!

And feel free to purchase some things on your own too! =p You're welcome to shop early on my Etsy or drop by the table!

I'm not really into MLP but those are some really cute ponies! ^.^ Would you be selling those at your booth? I will have to write down your artist name and make sure I come by! :D Also I would definitely be into some persona merchandise (just saying)! :P Also I have to applaud you for thinking about this! This is a great way to get people to come by your booth! I love it.

#5 User is offline   IcyPanther 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:00 AM

View Postonemokona, on 23 April 2014 - 10:56 AM, said:

I'm not really into MLP but those are some really cute ponies! ^.^ Would you be selling those at your booth? I will have to write down your artist name and make sure I come by! :D/> Also I would definitely be into some persona merchandise (just saying)! :P/> Also I have to applaud you for thinking about this! This is a great way to get people to come by your booth! I love it.

Aww, thanks Onemokona! Yes, all the merchandise pictured here will be at my table for sale :) I'm at table C17 right at the front by registration - would love to have you stop by!

My problem is I only ever draw art for series I've watched/read/played and I'm unfortunately not much of a gamer ^^; (Unless the persona everyone is referencing isn't the video game? Goodness knows it took me much too long to figure out Vocaloid wasn't an anime xDDD). Maybe someday though :)

#6 User is offline   flyingscones 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 64834

Posted 26 April 2014 - 01:18 PM

My co-host and I were talking about this and would love to use these as little giveaways/prizes for our panel. I've actually bought a few of your buttons at past cons (Hetalia, Soul Eater, Black Butler, and InuYasha), they're so adorable and I absolutely love them ^^

#7 User is offline   IcyPanther 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 27 April 2014 - 03:12 PM

View Postflyingscones, on 26 April 2014 - 01:18 PM, said:

My co-host and I were talking about this and would love to use these as little giveaways/prizes for our panel. I've actually bought a few of your buttons at past cons (Hetalia, Soul Eater, Black Butler, and InuYasha), they're so adorable and I absolutely love them ^^

Aww, thank you!
It looks like you're doing an APH panel? I'd be happy to give you some merch to hand out! Do you know what time you might be able to drop by on Friday? I'll make sure to have some stuff ready and waiting!

#8 User is offline   flyingscones 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 64834

Posted 28 April 2014 - 12:25 AM

View PostIcyPanther, on 27 April 2014 - 03:12 PM, said:

Aww, thank you!
It looks like you're doing an APH panel? I'd be happy to give you some merch to hand out! Do you know what time you might be able to drop by on Friday? I'll make sure to have some stuff ready and waiting!

Ah, yes, we're doing the Hetalia After Dark (18+) panel. That would be awesome ^^ I'm not sure what time we'll get to the con at or what our plans are even, but I'm going to go ahead and say we'll stop by around 2-3pm at the latest.

#9 User is offline   IcyPanther 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 29 April 2014 - 05:25 AM

View Postflyingscones, on 28 April 2014 - 12:25 AM, said:

Ah, yes, we're doing the Hetalia After Dark (18+) panel. That would be awesome ^^ I'm not sure what time we'll get to the con at or what our plans are even, but I'm going to go ahead and say we'll stop by around 2-3pm at the latest.

Sounds great! Just drop by the table and say you're there for the APH panel!
Hope all your final prep goes well!

#10 User is offline   IcyPanther 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 01 May 2014 - 08:57 AM

For anyone still interested in giveaways for panels, I'm accepting requests until Friday, March 2 at 5 p.m. CST. Just a head's up :)

#11 User is offline   IcyPanther 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 03 May 2014 - 06:22 AM

And this thread is closed.

See y'all in about two weeks!!!!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users