• You cannot reply to this topic

No Kinokuniya store this year?

#1 User is offline   randy r 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 523

Posted 06 April 2014 - 07:39 AM

Just looking through the list of exhibitors for this year, and I didn't see Kinokuniya Books. Are they not coming this year? Their booth was one I always went to, as they had a great selection of magazines, artbooks, and CDs. I was hoping to find some ABe artbooks and angela cds. If they are are not coming, they will be greatly missed.
randy

What, me worry?- Alfred E. Newman

#2 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Posted 06 April 2014 - 10:48 AM

View Postrandy r, on 06 April 2014 - 07:39 AM, said:

Just looking through the list of exhibitors for this year, and I didn't see Kinokuniya Books. Are they not coming this year? Their booth was one I always went to, as they had a great selection of magazines, artbooks, and CDs. I was hoping to find some ABe artbooks and angela cds. If they are are not coming, they will be greatly missed.

Exhibitors will be posted as soon as they are fully paid and we have received their signed contract.
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, & 15
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

#3 User is offline   railas 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 61183

Posted 17 April 2014 - 11:30 AM

I really hope they make it too. They are my favorite bookseller that attends.

#4 User is offline   randy r 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 523

Posted 01 May 2014 - 09:33 AM

Glad to see they are coming. Much money will go there from me. Always love the bookstores. :thumbup:

View Postrandy r, on 06 April 2014 - 07:39 AM, said:

This post has been edited by randy r: 06 May 2014 - 10:25 PM

randy

What, me worry?- Alfred E. Newman

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users