Anime Central Forums: Activities Thursday evening- by the elevators? - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Activities Thursday evening- by the elevators?

#1 User is offline   KungPowKirby 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 53583

Posted 29 March 2014 - 04:24 PM

As per tradition we are having the annual forum meet and greet on Thursday- now normally we have it on the first floor of the hyatt- behind the elevators. However, last year there was some kind of line (for registration I think?) and a DJ playing in the area- and it made it impossible to do it there, and so we had to move very unexpectedly and people had issues finding us. While I know that these things happen- and of course the convention has first dibs on all areas - I'd like to know, is there anything planned for that area this year on Thursday (particularly between 7pm-8pm)?? If there is we have an alternate location, but if we can get a heads up ahead of time that would be awesome! :D
I love my ACen family! Whether or not I return next year- please know I love you all! Until we meet again!

"If this body is not capable of action, I suggest new leadership is needed. I move for a vote of no confidence in Chancellor Valorum's leadership."- Queen Amidala; Star Wars: Phantom Menace

#2 User is offline   Wafflashizzles 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 62412

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:14 PM

The lines last year were caused by computer problems in the badge pickup room I think. They might have it there again, but no guarantees, we generally don't get dat info until later. Not sure about the dj downstairs either.. but in my advice, plan around it. Try outside by the glass dome/balcony or on the grounds, Those aren't restricted areas and you probably won't have problems setting it up out there.

1 month to go! can't wait.

#3 User is offline   KungPowKirby 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 53583

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:45 PM

View PostWafflashizzles, on 09 April 2014 - 04:14 PM, said:

The lines last year were caused by computer problems in the badge pickup room I think. They might have it there again, but no guarantees, we generally don't get dat info until later. Not sure about the dj downstairs either.. but in my advice, plan around it. Try outside by the glass dome/balcony or on the grounds, Those aren't restricted areas and you probably won't have problems setting it up out there.

1 month to go! can't wait.

We have alternatives thanks. I'm looking for an official staff answer. Not sure who you are - again your not labelled staff.
I love my ACen family! Whether or not I return next year- please know I love you all! Until we meet again!

"If this body is not capable of action, I suggest new leadership is needed. I move for a vote of no confidence in Chancellor Valorum's leadership."- Queen Amidala; Star Wars: Phantom Menace

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users