Anime Central Forums: Afternoon Tea with Zun Nasu and CLAMP - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Afternoon Tea with Zun Nasu and CLAMP Know your Doujin, Share your Doujin, Create your Doujin

Poll: Afternoon Tea with Zun Nasu and CLAMP (0 member(s) have cast votes)

What does the word Doujin mean to you?

1. Urrr...What's That? (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Fan-based/Non-original...all the fan-shipping (0 votes [0.00%])

3. Manga...more manga (0 votes [0.00%])

4. R18/Adult Only/Hentai...ya pervert (0 votes [0.00%])

5. Meh, none of the above :P (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote

#1 User is offline   SargentJY 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 62054

Posted 24 March 2014 - 12:39 AM

Are you a fan of doujin(同人)/doujinshi(同人誌)?
Or perhaps, you don't even know what this mysterious Japanese word mean?
Posted Image
Here are some key words that might give you some directions:
Indie, amateur, artist alley, Homestuck,TOUHOU, Higurashi, Katawa Shoujo etc

Posted Image
Doujin, or indie art creation, is an extremely essential part for the Eastern Asian anime world, to the point many major Eastern Asian cons like Comiket, Reitaisai, FF, CTW etc are only composed of only doujinshi selling and cosplay. It is also common to hear people spending their fortune just for doujinshs...for god sake why?
Posted Image

That's why we are here, to explore the fun of doujin art with you.
If you are new to this whole thing, you should come to have a peek. If you consider yourself already pro of this, even MORE AWESOME!!!
Posted Image
...Okay, maybe not to THIS degree Posted Image

In sum, my plan of this panel is that with your participation, various topics will be covered and discussed, ranging from understanding the myth or misconception associated with the genre, enjoying the great works created by fabulous doujin artists, exploring what creative form doujin art can take, and, as member of doujin group myself, explore the fun of doujin not just from consumer, but creator perspective just as well!
Posted Image

Also allow me to emphasize that even when I might be the one who host this panel, YOU, my friends, are the true center of this panel that should be fun and interactive, by that, we mean sharing your own thoughts or even sharing your own LOOT! Your effort to make this panel awesome will earn you a free prize from us as well :3

So come join the party, share your love or interest about doujin art, and who knows, maybe through this experience, you might become the next Zun, Nasu or CLAMP yourself!

Posted Image

This post has been edited by SargentJY: 24 March 2014 - 12:41 AM

"Now Anime(Visual Novel) may still classed as the niche market these days...but it got such variety...such potential that I am sure will make to the mainstream one day."-ThatDudeInTheSuede

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users