• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Harvest Moon 2014

#1 User is offline   mll 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 65084

Posted 01 March 2014 - 01:24 PM

Hi everyone! My friend and I are going to be cosplaying Rick and Popuri this year, and I wanted to see if we could get a meetup going for any HM fans that might be at ACen! Will anyone else be cosplaying Harvest Moon, or be interested in attending?
As for a time, we were thinking of Sunday around 12:30, but I've never been to ACen before so I'm not familiar enough with the con center to know what the best space is to meet. I'm otherwise totally willing to host and run the gathering and take care of all other details. Does anyone have any suggestions? I imagine we would be a pretty small group so space wouldn't be a huge issue.

#2 User is offline   CoupSurCoup 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 63681

Posted 25 March 2014 - 08:42 PM

View Postmll, on 01 March 2014 - 01:24 PM, said:

Hi everyone! My friend and I are going to be cosplaying Rick and Popuri this year, and I wanted to see if we could get a meetup going for any HM fans that might be at ACen! Will anyone else be cosplaying Harvest Moon, or be interested in attending?
As for a time, we were thinking of Sunday around 12:30, but I've never been to ACen before so I'm not familiar enough with the con center to know what the best space is to meet. I'm otherwise totally willing to host and run the gathering and take care of all other details. Does anyone have any suggestions? I imagine we would be a pretty small group so space wouldn't be a huge issue.

Are you guys still planning on doing this? I was cruising the forum to look for cosplay ideas because I have NO IDEA who to cosplay this year and I just happen to LOVE Harvest Moon. I'm also a veteran of ACen if that will help with organization.

#3 User is offline   mll 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 65084

Posted 28 April 2014 - 12:29 PM

Sorry for the late reply, but yes, this is definitely still a thing and it would be great if you could help out! So far the plan is to have it at 12:30 on Sunday in the garden area. Here is a tumblr post with more info.

#4 User is offline   rinniheart 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 59538

Posted 08 May 2014 - 11:47 PM

Unfortunately I couldn't ask off for ACen this year (will be out of town following week) so I have to work at 1pm this day. I don't mind meeting up earlier (or anytime Friday) with anyone who wants an unofficial photoshoot or whatever but the official one I'm gonna have to sit out :(

This post has been edited by rinniheart: 08 May 2014 - 11:47 PM

ACen 2014: Friday: all day; saturday/sunday- up in the air of whether I will attend
costumes: Rue: leotard (Princess Tutu),Evil Queen Regina (Once Upon A Time episode 1x07)- *maybe*, Karen (Harvest Moon 64)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users