Soap Bubble 2014 Any news?

#31 User is offline   KungPowKirby 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 53583

Posted 10 May 2014 - 06:20 AM

View PostGreen Dragon, on 09 May 2014 - 10:33 PM, said:

Regardless, this is the mandate from the new department head and assistant department head, so I'm expecting them to be working close with IRT on this issue.

It's not to rag on you guys having fun, but it is the law (city of Rosemont law, in fact) and as staffers we must abide by them. Sorry.

I'm one of those whose been trying to get it just 18+ For awhile now. So yeah not a big deal to me. There will still be minors in attendance therefore I won't be there.
No Soap = No Waifu Winner of the 2015 "Got Soap" slogan contest. ;)

"If this body is not capable of action, I suggest new leadership is needed. I move for a vote of no confidence in Chancellor Valorum's leadership."- Queen Amidala; Star Wars: Phantom Menace

#32 User is offline   Bulma Briefs 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 11893

Posted 10 May 2014 - 07:17 AM

View PostKungPowKirby, on 10 May 2014 - 06:20 AM, said:

I'm one of those whose been trying to get it just 18+ For awhile now. So yeah not a big deal to me. There will still be minors in attendance therefore I won't be there.

I'm with you on it being just 18+. Then maybe I could get into Soap Bubble one of these years without spending most of my night standing in line. I haven't gone since 2010. The line's just too long. I'm not willing to stand in line for up to 2-3 hours, especially when it's 2am. I've always hoped that with how big ACen's gotten that maybe they could make there be 2 dances Saturday night or something like. I just feel frustrated because when I last went to Soap Bubble it was a blast, but then the next year the line was insane and all of my friends agreed to not even bother anymore.
ACen 2014 Cosplay
Bulma Briefs - Bunny costume (Dragonball)<--Saturday

#33 User is offline   Kent 

• Berserker
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 61118

Posted 12 May 2014 - 04:11 PM

View PostBulma Briefs, on 10 May 2014 - 07:17 AM, said:

I'm with you on it being just 18+. Then maybe I could get into Soap Bubble one of these years without spending most of my night standing in line. I haven't gone since 2010. The line's just too long. I'm not willing to stand in line for up to 2-3 hours, especially when it's 2am. I've always hoped that with how big ACen's gotten that maybe they could make there be 2 dances Saturday night or something like. I just feel frustrated because when I last went to Soap Bubble it was a blast, but then the next year the line was insane and all of my friends agreed to not even bother anymore.

Completely agree with this statement. Its fun when you get in but not fun waiting 2 hours to get in.
Anyone else notice that the Soap bubble is not in the Guidebook 2014 schedule yet?!?

#34 User is offline   Bulma Briefs 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 11893

Posted 12 May 2014 - 08:18 PM

View PostKent, on 12 May 2014 - 04:11 PM, said:

Completely agree with this statement. Its fun when you get in but not fun waiting 2 hours to get in.
Anyone else notice that the Soap bubble is not in the Guidebook 2014 schedule yet?!?

I saw Soap Bubble on the Guidebook 2014 app when I last looked at it yesterday.
ACen 2014 Cosplay
Bulma Briefs - Bunny costume (Dragonball)<--Saturday

#35 User is offline   Kent 

• Berserker
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 61118

Posted 13 May 2014 - 05:29 AM

View PostBulma Briefs, on 12 May 2014 - 08:18 PM, said:

I saw Soap Bubble on the Guidebook 2014 app when I last looked at it yesterday.

Your right it's in there, hidden at the bottom of the 10pm slot.

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users