• This topic is locked

Resident Evil the deck building game

#1 User is offline   LK4D4 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 19054

Posted 18 February 2014 - 11:31 AM

Who would be interested in having a MASSIVE, all-out play of the deck building game "Resident Evil"?!
I would like to get together two gaming situations;
-First Day: a game following Normal Difficulty rules, all 5 Mansions (Normal Mansion "Tribal Technology" for "Mercenaries" edition) with all Items and Events, Infections, Partners, Skills, and 18 Resources (chosen by players on first-come-first-serve basis).
-Second Day: a game following Professional Difficulty rules, all 5 Mansions with all Items and Events, Infections, Partners, Skills, and 21 Resources +1 for each player (randomly chosen [12 Weapons, 12 Actions]). Only Weapons, Actions and Characters will be used that effect Story Mode play (No Mercenary Mode nor Combo cards will be used).

I have counted the following, not counting Basic Resources: 34 Weapons, 4 Healing Items, 1 Treasure, 51 Actions, 48 Characters.
Yes, we will be using the new Basic Resources from "Mercenaries", distributed evenly.
All cards are sleeved.
No exclusive Characters used.
Friday and Sunday, preferably morning hours. Time needed: approximately 2-3 hours.

Please post if interested!

#2 User is offline   VoicesOfChaos 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 8996

Posted 25 February 2014 - 02:43 AM

I love the Resident Evil Deck Building Game! I ran 2 sessions of it at Geek Kon which was a ton of fun teaching it to new players. I have never played with all 5 mansions together, seems insane to me. I just make mansions from about 30-40 cards and typically 1 boss but have done a few games with 2 bosses. Regardless I am a huge fan of the game so I will try to swing by and check it out. But there is a LOT to do at ACen so I probably won't join a game that will last several hours, sorry.
Hidan (Naruto), Jio Freed (666 Satan), Geno (Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars), Kurtis (Disgaea), Chrona (Soul Eater), Gokudera (Katekyo Hitman Reborn), Roy (Fire Emblem Fuuin no Tsurugi), Dark Signer Jack Atlas (Yugioh 5D's), Billy Coen (Resident Evil Zero), Kiriha Aonuma (Digimon Xross Wars 7 Death Generals), Ryoga "Shark" Kamishiro (Yugioh Zexal). Gallery

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users