• You cannot reply to this topic

Kuroko no Basket 2014

#1 User is offline   XxNightrayLovexX 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 63359

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:13 PM

I cosplayed as Kuroko last year and will this year, too! My buddies are cosplaying Kagami and Aomine. We'll probably run the shoot this year since no one showed up to run the one last year *if memory serves, but I could be wrong* I know that happened for the KnB panel though :P

Is anyone interested? Who are you cosplaying as from this amazing manga/show? :)
"Although I’m weak and full of flaws, I will never stop moving forward. No matter who I am, no other than myself will create my own existence. No matter what others may think or feel, I will still move forward as myself.” - Oz Vessalius <3

~ACen 2013 Cosplay~
Kuroko Tetsuya (KnB)

~ACen 2014 Cosplay~
Friday: Ryuuko Matoi (Kill la Kill); Saturday: Kuroko Tetsuya (Kuroko no Basuke) and possibly Komaeda (Danganronpa); Sunday: Ryuuko Matoi

#2 User is offline   Deeee 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 65021

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:48 AM

Yes!! I will be going as Kise! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ✧

This post has been edited by Deeee: 25 February 2014 - 06:55 AM

.• ACen 2014 Cosplay •.
Souji Seta/Yu Narukami (Persona 4)
Kise Ryouta (Kuroko no Basuke)
Toudou Jinpachi (Yowapeda)

#3 User is offline   Cherry 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 61587

Posted 20 February 2014 - 08:22 PM

I'm not a big fan of KnB but my older sister talked me into cosplaying as Riko because I look like her! She'll be going as Kise's coach whilst her friend is coming to IL as Kise!
Hopefully it doesn't run into the UtaPri gathering I have Saturday at 1-2, and the Free! one at 4, at least the time I'm hoping for.

ACen '15
Eren Jaeger (SnK), Edolas Juvia (Fairy Tail), and Machi Cafe Makoto Tachibana (Free!)
Tumblr (pics will be posted here!)

#4 User is offline   hurristat 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 65066

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:28 AM

I uh. As you can see by my avatar and signature, I'll likely be Midorima on Friday. I'm excited to meet all the kurobas folks!
ACen 2014 (Tentative):
Friday: AU Jean Kirschtein (Shingeki no Kyojin) | Noiz (DMMd)
Saturday: Makoto Naegi (Dangan Ronpa) | Rei Ryugazaki (Free!) | Midorima Shintarou (Kuroko no Basuke) | Jean
Sunday: one of the above, probably either Rei or Midorima
tumblr
i run fandom shoots.

#5 User is offline   kirito-kurosaki 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 65075

Posted 22 February 2014 - 11:01 PM

I'm gonna be going as Tatsuya in his yosen game uniform it'd be really cool to run into some other KNB cosplayers

#6 User is offline   Vixenfur 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 62252

Posted 23 February 2014 - 03:56 PM

I'm bringing Kise along so I'd love cosplaying with the other Kise's! :D
Anime Central '12 - Trollzaya (Durarara!!), Akira (Togainu No Chi), Sebastian (Black Butler)
Anime Central '13- Damien Thorn (South Park), Once-ler: Greed-ler Version (The Lorax), Shiki (Togainu no Chi), Yuki Sanada (Tsuritama)
Anime Central '14 - Kise Ryouta (Kuroko no Basuke), Rin Matsuoka (Free! Iwatobi Swim Club), Shiki (Togainu no Chi), Dantalion (Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist)

Upcoming Cosplay
Anime Midwest '14 - Gilbert Nightray (Pandora Hearts), Natsuki Usami (Tsuritama), Alec Lightwood (The Mortal Instruments)

#7 User is offline   XxNightrayLovexX 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 25 February 2014 - 11:45 PM

View PostDeeee, on 12 February 2014 - 06:48 AM, said:

Yes!! I will be going as Kise! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ✧

Awesome! I can't wait to see a Kise cosplayer at ACen! Very first time, might I add. Should be amazing ;)
"Although I’m weak and full of flaws, I will never stop moving forward. No matter who I am, no other than myself will create my own existence. No matter what others may think or feel, I will still move forward as myself.” - Oz Vessalius <3

~ACen 2013 Cosplay~
Kuroko Tetsuya (KnB)

~ACen 2014 Cosplay~
Friday: Ryuuko Matoi (Kill la Kill); Saturday: Kuroko Tetsuya (Kuroko no Basuke) and possibly Komaeda (Danganronpa); Sunday: Ryuuko Matoi

#8 User is offline   XxNightrayLovexX 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 25 February 2014 - 11:52 PM

View PostCherry, on 20 February 2014 - 08:22 PM, said:

I'm not a big fan of KnB but my older sister talked me into cosplaying as Riko because I look like her! She'll be going as Kise's coach whilst her friend is coming to IL as Kise!
Hopefully it doesn't run into the UtaPri gathering I have Saturday at 1-2, and the Free! one at 4, at least the time I'm hoping for.

I will probably organize the event after those photo shoots considering I want to attend them, as well. Perhaps 6, or maybe even before the Free! and UtaPri photo shoot. Or Friday. It's still pending, but mostly going to revolve around the other photo shoot I'm participating in, Kill la Kill.

Kise's coach... I assume you mean Kasamatsu or literally his coach? And yay a Riko and another Kise! ^_^

View Postkirito-kurosaki, on 22 February 2014 - 11:01 PM, said:

I'm gonna be going as Tatsuya in his yosen game uniform it'd be really cool to run into some other KNB cosplayers

That's great! :)

View PostVixenfur, on 23 February 2014 - 03:56 PM, said:

I'm bringing Kise along so I'd love cosplaying with the other Kise's! :D/>

There seems to be a lot this year ^_^
Regarding your cosplays this year, I can't wait to see your Dantalion and Shiki, as well :)

~ACen 2013 Cosplay~
Kuroko Tetsuya (KnB)

~ACen 2014 Cosplay~

#9 User is offline   Cherry 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:44 PM

View PostXxNightrayLovexX, on 25 February 2014 - 11:52 PM, said:

I will probably organize the event after those photo shoots considering I want to attend them, as well. Perhaps 6, or maybe even before the Free! and UtaPri photo shoot. Or Friday. It's still pending, but mostly going to revolve around the other photo shoot I'm participating in, Kill la Kill.

Kise's coach... I assume you mean Kasamatsu or literally his coach? And yay a Riko and another Kise! ^_^

Yes, Kasamatsu! We both don't know his name off hand so both my older sister and I do "his coach" xD
Ooo Friday sounds just fine o: At least on my end! And goodness I love Kill la Kill-- I just haven't caught up on the series yet OTL

This post has been edited by Cherry: 26 February 2014 - 08:45 PM

ACen '15
Eren Jaeger (SnK), Edolas Juvia (Fairy Tail), and Machi Cafe Makoto Tachibana (Free!)

#10 User is offline   hurristat 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 65066

Posted 03 March 2014 - 05:05 PM

Hello fellow ACen basketballers!

I'm David and along with Meghan we will be running the KNB shoot!

A quick note for everyone: PLEASE TAG ALL TUMBLR ACen KNB STUFF WITH “ACen no basuke” ON TUMBLR SO EVERYONE CAN FIND STUFF

Here’s all the shoot information you could ever want to know:

TIME: Tentatively, 5PM Saturday

1. To reiterate: The location is currently TBA.

2. The photoshoot will be no longer than one hour. It may run shorter, depending on how many suggestions you guys come up with.

3. All Kuroko no Basuke fans are welcome to come, whether you are in Kuroko no Basuke cosplay or not! However, if you are not in KNB cosplay, please do not jump into the shoots — it is rude and disrespectful to the cosplayers.

4. NO SPOILERS PAST THE ANIME. I know there are a bunch of you that read the manga, and while whatever is going on is very exciting, please do not spoil other people who are not up to date on the manga.

5. Each shot will last 15-20 seconds. The shoot runners will count down from 5 seconds. You are welcome to count down with us, but please do not start before us.

6. Please do keep the chatter to a minimum. Fortunately I don’t expect that there will be too many of you, but everyone has a bad time if they can’t hear what shoots are being called.

7. COSPLAY IS NOT CONSENT. Do not force anyone to do anything that they do not want to do. If someone is harassing you or making you uncomfortable, tell the shoot hosts right away. We want this to be a comfortable and fun environment for everybody.

8. Don’t photobomb. It’s rude.

9. If you violate the rules, you WILL be asked to leave. They are intended to make the shoot better for all of you — there hasn’t been an issue with this in the past, so I don’t expect an issue from you guys.

10. Please listen to the shoot runners and the ACen staff! If we ask you to leave a path or clear out some space behind the shoot for people to walk, we’re not doing it to be mean to you — we have a reason for these things. And the ACen staff are our gracious hosts, and we need to listen to them as well.

11. Have fun!

SHOOTS

Here’s the shoot list! If you want to be in one of these shots, make sure you arrive in time — even though there is a fairly short list, we won’t be able to go back and redo shoots for people who missed their shots.

Seirin
Kuroko Tetsuya
Kagami Taiga
Kiyoshi Teppei
Izuki Shun
Hyuuga Junpei
Koganei Shinji
Mitobe Rinnosuke
Furihata Kouki
Riko Aida

Generation of Miracles/Teikou Middle School
Kise Ryouta
Midorima Shintarou
Aomine Daiki
Murasakibara Atsushi
Akashi Seijuurou

Uncrowned Kings
Hanamiya Makoto
Mibuchi Reo
Hayama Kotarou
Nebuya Eikichi

Kaijo High
Kasamatsu Yukio

Shutoku High
Kazunari Takao

Touou High
Imayoshi Shoichi
Sakurai Ryou
Momoi Satsuki

Yosen High
Himuro Tatsuya

Rakuzan High
Mayuzumi Chihiro

Nijimura Shuuzou
Haizaki Shougo
Alex(andra) Garcia

Shipping/groups
Kagami/Kuroko
Kuroko/Aomine
Aomine/Kagami
Aomine/Kagami/Kuroko
Kuroko/Kise
Kuroko/Momoi
Aomine/Momoi
Momoi/Riko
Murasakibara/Himuro
Himuro/Kagami
Kise/Kasamatsu
Midorima/Takao
Kuroko/Akashi
Hyuuga/Kiyoshi
Kagami/Tatsuya(/Alex)

Requests

We will likely have time at the end of the shoot to take requests. If there is something not on the above list that you want to see, please message one of the shoot runners and we will add it to the list! Here is the requests that we’ve received so far:

1. Aomine/Kise

Feel free to message the shoot runners and see you at the con!

----------

If I missed any major ships or characters, just let me know. Requests are always accepted.
My tumblr is here and Meghan's is here.

This post has been edited by hurristat: 14 May 2014 - 09:05 AM

ACen 2014 (Tentative):
Friday: AU Jean Kirschtein (Shingeki no Kyojin) | Noiz (DMMd)
Saturday: Makoto Naegi (Dangan Ronpa) | Rei Ryugazaki (Free!) | Midorima Shintarou (Kuroko no Basuke) | Jean
Sunday: one of the above, probably either Rei or Midorima
tumblr
i run fandom shoots.

#11 User is offline   Vixenfur 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 19 March 2014 - 06:40 PM

View PostXxNightrayLovexX, on 25 February 2014 - 11:52 PM, said:

Kise's coach... I assume you mean Kasamatsu or literally his coach? And yay a Riko and another Kise! ^_^/>

That's great! :)/>

There seems to be a lot this year ^_^/>
Regarding your cosplays this year, I can't wait to see your Dantalion and Shiki, as well :)/>

Ahh, thank you so much! >w< I'm so excited for all the photoshoots... and now my girlfriend is coming as casual Aomine! :)
Anime Central '12 - Trollzaya (Durarara!!), Akira (Togainu No Chi), Sebastian (Black Butler)
Anime Central '13- Damien Thorn (South Park), Once-ler: Greed-ler Version (The Lorax), Shiki (Togainu no Chi), Yuki Sanada (Tsuritama)
Anime Central '14 - Kise Ryouta (Kuroko no Basuke), Rin Matsuoka (Free! Iwatobi Swim Club), Shiki (Togainu no Chi), Dantalion (Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist)

Upcoming Cosplay
Anime Midwest '14 - Gilbert Nightray (Pandora Hearts), Natsuki Usami (Tsuritama), Alec Lightwood (The Mortal Instruments)

#12 User is offline   XxNightrayLovexX 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 23 March 2014 - 04:46 PM

View PostVixenfur, on 19 March 2014 - 06:40 PM, said:

Ahh, thank you so much! >w< I'm so excited for all the photoshoots... and now my girlfriend is coming as casual Aomine! :)/>

This is going to be so much fun! Yay another Aomine! ^_^

It seems like there's even more KnB cosplayers this year. I can't wait :)

~ACen 2013 Cosplay~
Kuroko Tetsuya (KnB)

~ACen 2014 Cosplay~

#13 User is offline   Cherushii 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 62660

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:45 AM

Hello! I don't use the ACen forums much, but thought I'd drop by to see who's who in this gather. ^.^ I'm crossplaying as Kuroko! We will have a Kagami and Midorima with us as well. Can't wait to take photos with you fabulous people!

#14 User is offline   XxNightrayLovexX 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 27 March 2014 - 10:09 AM

View PostCherushii, on 27 March 2014 - 09:45 AM, said:

Hello! I don't use the ACen forums much, but thought I'd drop by to see who's who in this gather. ^.^ I'm crossplaying as Kuroko! We will have a Kagami and Midorima with us as well. Can't wait to take photos with you fabulous people!

Awesome! *yay another Kagami, hehehe... my friend is going as him, too* :)

It's going to be a blast. Hopefully we get scheduled at the time we asked for :)

~ACen 2013 Cosplay~
Kuroko Tetsuya (KnB)

~ACen 2014 Cosplay~

#15 User is offline   XxNightrayLovexX 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 03 April 2014 - 10:39 AM

Okay, Kisekis. The gathering is scheduled for 5 P.M., Saturday, at Loading Docks C. It will last only until 5:30, so we will "start it right away" :)

~ACen 2013 Cosplay~
Kuroko Tetsuya (KnB)

~ACen 2014 Cosplay~

#16 User is offline   dankdrummer 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 65237

Posted 04 April 2014 - 04:32 PM

i'll be going as murasakibara & midorima, trying to decide which day works out best for which costume.... any idea's?

thanks in advance, also this is my first cosplay(s) so let me know what i should do!

#17 User is offline   Cherry 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:36 PM

View Postdankdrummer, on 04 April 2014 - 04:32 PM, said:

i'll be going as murasakibara & midorima, trying to decide which day works out best for which costume.... any idea's?

thanks in advance, also this is my first cosplay(s) so let me know what i should do!

I don't remember if there will be another person being Murasakibara, but will you do him for Saturday for the shoot please? uwu One of my friends wants pictures of Murasakibara so I thought it'd be easier for me instead of frantically searching in the convention~
ACen '15

#18 User is offline   dankdrummer 

• Pip

Posted 05 April 2014 - 12:52 PM

View PostCherry, on 04 April 2014 - 06:36 PM, said:

I don't remember if there will be another person being Murasakibara, but will you do him for Saturday for the shoot please? uwu One of my friends wants pictures of Murasakibara so I thought it'd be easier for me instead of frantically searching in the convention~

yeah i can for sure! that makes it easier for me then, i'll do murasakibara on saturday and midorima on sunday! just let me know what time and where to meet i'll be there!

#19 User is offline   Nicholas/Chaos 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 27751

Posted 08 April 2014 - 10:15 AM

I'll be Aomine, my friend is being Taiga, and my other friend is being Alex.
My Facebook - My Cosplay.com - My Youtube - My deviantART -
Xbox Live Gamer Tag: Cosplayer PlayStation Network: Cosplayer55

#20 User is offline   XxNightrayLovexX 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 12 April 2014 - 10:15 PM

Okay, guys. Change of plans yet again. The time for the shoot has been changed to 6 P.M. on Friday, same place, Loading Docks C.

~ACen 2013 Cosplay~
Kuroko Tetsuya (KnB)

~ACen 2014 Cosplay~

#21 User is offline   XxNightrayLovexX 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 13 April 2014 - 05:57 PM

Also, I've made a page on FB for picture posting. If you have a FB, please join :)
https://www.facebook...tif_t=group_r2j

~ACen 2013 Cosplay~
Kuroko Tetsuya (KnB)

~ACen 2014 Cosplay~

#22 User is offline   dankdrummer 

• Pip

Posted 15 May 2014 - 05:31 PM

so i'm looking through the ACen program guide and it says the kuroko's basketball cosplay photo shoot is on saturday @6. are we still doing friday instead?

#23 User is offline   Vixenfur 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 18 May 2014 - 04:23 PM

View PostXxNightrayLovexX, on 13 April 2014 - 05:57 PM, said:

^ on the above group, I posted all my pics! Feel free to go look and add me if you please ^^

Upcoming Cosplay

#24 User is offline   yoko_kurama 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 60639

Posted 22 May 2014 - 07:16 PM

This Kuroko Couldn't make it this year was to busy with autograph lines this year... But if any of you guys are going to track yourself down to Colossal Con in Ohio.. I'll probably wear it a day or two there

#25 User is offline   Jenya 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 60655

Posted 25 May 2014 - 08:06 PM

Pictures from the shoot!
ACen 2014 cosplays:
Friday: School Girl Asuka (NGE)
Saturday: Splash Free Rin (Free!)

#26 User is offline   XxNightrayLovexX 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 07 June 2014 - 09:48 PM

View PostJenya, on 25 May 2014 - 08:06 PM, said:

Do you mind if I post this in this in the FB group? :)

~ACen 2013 Cosplay~
Kuroko Tetsuya (KnB)

~ACen 2014 Cosplay~

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users