Anime Central Forums: Huge 2 Floor Suite I need to fill at HYATT - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Huge 2 Floor Suite I need to fill at HYATT Huge 2 Floor Suite I need to fill at HYATT

#1 User is offline   Sephiroth Lives 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 17533

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:46 PM

0 SPOTS LEFT - as of 3/5/2014

Shoot me an email to shawnkylehall at gmail

I have a suite I need to fill out for ACen this year. Please send me a message if you would be interested in staying. I am going to fill the suite lightly because I like my space. The Suite sleeps 12 but I want to keep it down to 10. So yeah send me a message so I don't have to come back and read through comments and it is easier to respond.

I have the Suite Thursday through Sunday, check in is 2PM any given day aka if you want to be in the room friday at 8am you pay for Thursday night too.

Rate is 190$ Total Per Person for Friday Through Sunday.

Or 225$ for Thursday through Sunday.

Hotel logic here Thursday is much cheaper than Friday or Saturday for some reason.Posted Image

This post has been edited by Sephiroth Lives: 05 March 2014 - 06:27 PM

#2 User is offline   KungPowKirby 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 53583

Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:10 PM

You shouldn't put your email on the forums. This is how you get spam bots etc. what I would do spell it out yourscreenname AT yourprovider.com
No Soap = No Waifu Winner of the 2015 "Got Soap" slogan contest. ;)

"If this body is not capable of action, I suggest new leadership is needed. I move for a vote of no confidence in Chancellor Valorum's leadership."- Queen Amidala; Star Wars: Phantom Menace

#3 User is offline   Rinzle 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 62857

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:59 PM

View PostSephiroth Lives, on 05 February 2014 - 04:46 PM, said:

Shoot me an email to shawnkylehall@gmail.com

I have a suite I need to fill out for ACen this year. Please send me a message if you would be interested in staying. I am going to fill the suite lightly because I like my space. The Suite sleeps 12 but I want to keep it down to 10. So yeah send me a message so I don't have to come back and read through comments and it is easier to respond.

I have the Suite Thursday through Sunday, check in is 2PM any given day aka if you want to be in the room friday at 8am you pay for Thursday night too.

Rate is 190$ Total Per Person for Friday Through Sunday.

Or 225$ for Thursday through Sunday.

Hotel logic here Thursday is much cheaper than Friday or Saturday for some reason.Posted Image

i work at a hotel and during the summer our weekend rates are always more than the weekday rates. Im assuming its the same at the HYATT as well then. Its just how it is and it kinda makes sense.
ACen 2015 cosplays
Himino- Pretear - Plant
Irelia base sking - League of Legends
Past Cons
ACen 2014-Otakon 2013-Anime Midwest 2013-ACen 2013-Anime Milwaukee 2013-ACen 2011- No Brand Con 2008-
Past cosplays
Neo Queen Serenity V.1 & V.2-Usagi Tsukino School uniform-Yuna FFX-Princess Serenity-

#4 User is offline   Sephiroth Lives 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 06 February 2014 - 10:45 AM

View PostKungPowKirby, on 05 February 2014 - 07:10 PM, said:

You shouldn't put your email on the forums. This is how you get spam bots etc. what I would do spell it out yourscreenname AT yourprovider.com

Thanks so do you want to stay in the room?

#5 User is offline   Jos 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 64919

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:10 AM

Is this the Hyatt Regency?

#6 User is offline   KungPowKirby 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 53583

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:25 AM

View PostSephiroth Lives, on 06 February 2014 - 10:45 AM, said:

Thanks so do you want to stay in the room?

No I have my own.
No Soap = No Waifu Winner of the 2015 "Got Soap" slogan contest. ;)

"If this body is not capable of action, I suggest new leadership is needed. I move for a vote of no confidence in Chancellor Valorum's leadership."- Queen Amidala; Star Wars: Phantom Menace

#7 User is offline   Prayer Police 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 11087

Posted 06 February 2014 - 10:07 PM

Even though this is a suite, does the hotel permit 10 people?
(I'm not looking for a room. Just making sure this post doesn't violate forum rules.
-Maximum of 4 people per hotel room. Hyatt suites each room counts for having 4 people [two room suite = 8 people]. Over that is breaking not only hotel rules but the fire code as well, which is against the law.)
^^Post of the Day!!!!^^

FaceBook:Cedric Paul Mamuri DeviantART:PrayerPolice Instagram:PrayerPolice Pinterest:Prayer Police
Twitter:@PrayerPolice XBox gamertag:Prayer Police PS3 account ID:PrayerPolice Steam:Prayer Police

2014 cosplays: Doge......just Doge.

#8 User is offline   Sephiroth Lives 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 05 March 2014 - 06:26 PM

Are you a Moderator? Or just a helpful citizen making sure I'm not breaking the rules. Or do you think maybe I can't read? The suite permits 12, it is actually 3 rooms in total. I am keeping it to ten for the comfort and personal space of the people involved.

Also, the room is now Full

View PostPrayer Police, on 06 February 2014 - 10:07 PM, said:

Even though this is a suite, does the hotel permit 10 people?
(I'm not looking for a room. Just making sure this post doesn't violate forum rules.
-Maximum of 4 people per hotel room. Hyatt suites each room counts for having 4 people [two room suite = 8 people]. Over that is breaking not only hotel rules but the fire code as well, which is against the law.)

#9 User is offline   Prayer Police 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 11087

Posted 06 March 2014 - 05:20 PM

View PostSephiroth Lives, on 05 March 2014 - 06:26 PM, said:

Are you a Moderator? Or just a helpful citizen making sure I'm not breaking the rules. Or do you think maybe I can't read? The suite permits 12, it is actually 3 rooms in total. I am keeping it to ten for the comfort and personal space of the people involved.

Also, the room is now Full

But isn't that suite only two rooms (bottom floor parlor with spiral-staircase leading to semi-closed off queen bedroom)?
(Unless you booked an additional double-bed room that connects)

This post has been edited by Prayer Police: 21 March 2014 - 07:51 AM

^^Post of the Day!!!!^^

FaceBook:Cedric Paul Mamuri DeviantART:PrayerPolice Instagram:PrayerPolice Pinterest:Prayer Police
Twitter:@PrayerPolice XBox gamertag:Prayer Police PS3 account ID:PrayerPolice Steam:Prayer Police

2014 cosplays: Doge......just Doge.

#10 User is offline   Fayelee_Darkclaw 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 17734

Posted 20 March 2014 - 11:54 PM

is there still room?
Anime Central 2013 Costumes:
Kyuubi from narut0: 99.9% done
Duo Maxwell (Gundam wing) 100% done
Cosplay I own
Kyuubi (Naruto)Duo Maxwell (Gundam wing)Splicer (Bio shock) Major (Ghost in the Shell) (RETIRED)
Broken Youth Naruto (Naruto) High School Naruto (Naruto) (RETIRED FOR REVAMP)
Sasori (naruto Sleepy time naruto/fox in a Box

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users