Anime Central Forums: Looking for dealer to shadow - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Looking for dealer to shadow My sister wants to start a business...

#1 User is offline   AkaRisu 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 63327

Posted 04 February 2014 - 10:31 AM

[I apologize if this is in the wrong place]

I am looking for someone that plans to sell at upcoming cons (preferably around April or later, but any time will work, I think) that needs help with their booth (preferably in the Twin Cities area, but I think we can work with a different location with enough planning time). My sister wants to start a business that would have her selling at cons, but she doesn't really have any experience with dealer's rooms. This would be free labor, at the cost of some advice/experience (Mostly. I think. I am assuming most cons provide 2 or more badges to merchants, and we can work with you/figure it out ourselves if you don't have an extra one available. And I'm not asking you to babysit a middleschooler or anything. She's 23).
I usually teach workshops at these kinds of things, so I would be at the con, but pretty much out of the way.

If you can't really take on an extra person, but are willing to give advice on the subject anyway (especially if you'll be in that area, but PM's work, too), please let me know.

Thanks!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users