• You cannot reply to this topic

Question on exhibit hall

#1 User is offline   randy r 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 523

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:51 AM

When you finally post the maps for the convention, like where video rooms, panel rooms, etc., will the map for the exhibit hall actually include the industry partners' section? And will there be a pdf version that is accurate and downloadable?
randy

What, me worry?- Alfred E. Newman

#2 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:07 AM

View Postrandy r, on 16 January 2014 - 02:51 AM, said:

When you finally post the maps for the convention, like where video rooms, panel rooms, etc., will the map for the exhibit hall actually include the industry partners' section? And will there be a pdf version that is accurate and downloadable?

Hi Randy,

I'm not too sure if the other maps will bebposted soon, and don't have input on them, so I can't speak to their release schedule. That being what it is, we release all the maps to the public either via our website or guidebook. Both of which you can ddownload a pdf or image copy from, right to your desktop.

As for our Industry partners, they will all be released along with the exhibitors, as soon as they are confirmed to be in attendance.

I would also recommend picking up a program guide when you visit the event, so you also have the official copy as well.
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, & 14
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

#3 User is offline   randy r 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 13 March 2014 - 07:49 AM

The reason that I had asked this was because last year's maps, both online and in the program, did not show all of the areas being used. For example, I had to go to the Donald E Stephens website to download maps that showed where the conference center rooms were located, as they did not show up on the maps. The overall map also did not show where the autograph sessions were, nor did they show how everything flowed together.
It was also confusing when you looked at the maps for the Hilton.

View PostVoltaire30, on 16 January 2014 - 11:07 AM, said:

Hi Randy,

I'm not too sure if the other maps will bebposted soon, and don't have input on them, so I can't speak to their release schedule. That being what it is, we release all the maps to the public either via our website or guidebook. Both of which you can ddownload a pdf or image copy from, right to your desktop.

As for our Industry partners, they will all be released along with the exhibitors, as soon as they are confirmed to be in attendance.

I would also recommend picking up a program guide when you visit the event, so you also have the official copy as well.

randy

#4 User is offline   britttwin820 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 60736

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:20 AM

What at are the hours of the exhibit hall and the artist alley?

#5 User is offline   fooby 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 59646

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:27 AM

I would guess the usual 10am - 6:30pm
Zeeky Boogy Doog!

#6 User is offline   randy r 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 06 April 2014 - 07:25 AM

Having looked at the Artist Alley/ Central Hall A layout that has been posted, and comparing it to the floor plan for the DESCC, I have a question. Since Registration will take up what Appears to be the rest of Hall A, will the industry partners section be cut out of that portion that appears to be for Reg, putting them before the Artist Alley, or will they be in one of the smaller halls, like Hall B or C? The reason I ask is because several of the industry partners are saying to come see them at booth 1xx, yet those booths are not shown.

I know it is early, but I'm the anal-retentive type who likes to plan everything out way in advance so I don't have to think about it at the con.
randy

#7 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Posted 06 April 2014 - 10:50 AM

You will see on May 16th ;) Posted Image
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, & 14
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

#8 User is offline   randy r 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 01 May 2014 - 09:36 AM

I now know how everything is flowing, since the posted the map for the whole convention. And, its not even the 16th. :happydance:

View PostVoltaire30, on 06 April 2014 - 10:50 AM, said:

You will see on May 16th ;)/> Posted Image

randy

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users