• You cannot reply to this topic

Gosick Loli Sherlock Homes

#1 User is offline   kuro_ketsurui 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 4769

Posted 21 December 2013 - 02:06 PM

Why hasn't this blown up? Or did I miss the boat when it got popular? I've gotten through the first four episodes, and it's pretty fun so far. I expect a plot hole when they address her father, but until then I hope it's just episodic fun.
"If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?" -Scott Adams

Facebook

#2 User is offline   kuro_ketsurui 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 4769

Posted 24 December 2013 - 02:20 AM

I was wrong. This was really good! The "cases" were pretty obvious, but they were there to push the story. I definitely recommend it!
"If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?" -Scott Adams

Facebook

#3 User is offline   Twifairy 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 65191

Posted 23 May 2014 - 11:17 AM

View Postkuro_ketsurui, on 21 December 2013 - 02:06 PM, said:

Why hasn't this blown up? Or did I miss the boat when it got popular? I've gotten through the first four episodes, and it's pretty fun so far. I expect a plot hole when they address her father, but until then I hope it's just episodic fun.

I personally didn't like Gosick, since Victorique was extremely predictable, and so was her train of thought.

I really like the concept of a female Sherlock Holmes, though, but I only watched the first episode, because I didn't like Victorique, the random... Dark reaper, correct? That part didn't make sense with the storyline for me.
ACen 2015 Cosplay-
Ymir/Mikasa Ackerman: 20% done

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users