Anime Central Forums: Help needed with online panel registration - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Help needed with online panel registration Not accepting copanelist's username

#1 User is offline   A True Elsewhere 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 17804

Posted 15 December 2013 - 04:18 PM

Hello. I'm trying to register a panel for upcoming ACen (website username ATrueElsewhere) but have been unable to complete the form because my copanelist's username is not being accepted. She registered the username troxu but the site isn't accepting it. As far as I know, this username is up to date and verified. Is there a way I could "manually" register this panel, or send the panel request by email or forums instead?

Thanks.

This post has been edited by A True Elsewhere: 15 January 2014 - 09:26 PM

ACen '07 Cosplay: Mamimi from FLCL
ACen '08 Cosplay: Akari-chan from Aria the Animation
ACen '09 Cosplay: Mithos from Tales of Symphonia
ACen '10 Cosplay: Shinooka from Oofuri/Big Windup!
ACen '11 Cosplay: Ayase from No Money (Okane ga nai!)
ACen '11 Cosplay: Adele from Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2
ACen '12 Cosplay: TinTin from 'The Adventures of TinTin'
ACen '13 Cosplay: Hibari from Senran Kagura

#2 User is offline   wolfedragon 

• Registration DH
  • PipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 21692

Posted 15 December 2013 - 04:32 PM

View PostA True Elsewhere, on 15 December 2013 - 04:18 PM, said:

Hello. I'm trying to register a panel for upcoming ACen (website username ATrueElsewhere) but have been unable to complete the form because my copanelist's username is not being accepted. She registered the username troxu (email: email@email ) but the site isn't accepting it. As far as I know, this username is up to date and verified. Is there a way I could "manually" register this panel, or send the panel request by email or forums instead?

Thanks.

Hi A True Elsewhere,

I'm not a Panel Programming staffer, but I can help somewhat since it regards registration system accounts. I checked in the registration system and there are not any accounts with the information you posted. Check with your copanelist to make sure that they created an account at https://www.ACen.org/user/register and not just here on the forums as they are separate systems. If they created an account at the above link already, have them email registration@ACen.org with their name and birthday and we will help them locate their account.

I would also suggest removing your copanelist's email address from here on the forums to prevent them from receiving unwanted spam.

Melanie Gillies
Assistant Department Head of Registration
Questions about Registration? Email us at registration@ACen.org

Attendee 2008-2009
Registration Staff 2010
Assistant Department Head of Registration 2011-2014
Department Head of Registration 2015

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"

#3 User is offline   A True Elsewhere 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 17804

Posted 15 January 2014 - 09:26 PM

View Postwolfedragon, on 15 December 2013 - 04:32 PM, said:

Hi A True Elsewhere,

I'm not a Panel Programming staffer, but I can help somewhat since it regards registration system accounts. I checked in the registration system and there are not any accounts with the information you posted. Check with your copanelist to make sure that they created an account at https://www.ACen.org/user/register and not just here on the forums as they are separate systems. If they created an account at the above link already, have them email registration@ACen.org with their name and birthday and we will help them locate their account.

I would also suggest removing your copanelist's email address from here on the forums to prevent them from receiving unwanted spam.

Melanie Gillies
Assistant Department Head of Registration

I'll try that, Melanie. Thanks.
ACen '07 Cosplay: Mamimi from FLCL
ACen '08 Cosplay: Akari-chan from Aria the Animation
ACen '09 Cosplay: Mithos from Tales of Symphonia
ACen '10 Cosplay: Shinooka from Oofuri/Big Windup!
ACen '11 Cosplay: Ayase from No Money (Okane ga nai!)
ACen '11 Cosplay: Adele from Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2
ACen '12 Cosplay: TinTin from 'The Adventures of TinTin'
ACen '13 Cosplay: Hibari from Senran Kagura

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users