Anime Central Forums: Free! Iwatobi Swim Club 2014 - Anime Central Forums

• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Free! Iwatobi Swim Club 2014 Splash Free!

#91 User is offline   ShingekiNoFandoms 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 64955

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:36 PM

View PostCherry, on 10 May 2014 - 02:24 PM, said:

I was only going to bring the guns to the shoot anyway and fill them up at the hotel. Maybe it'd be better if we don't fill them up at all? We can always pretend we're having a water gun fight. I would have asked at the gathering who wanted a water gun and who didn't want to get shot at then too. :P/> But People may forget and I don't want to get in trouble so..
Maybe I'll buy bubbles so we can have some fun! I'm making a trip to the store tomorrow anyway xD

Yeah, I wouldn't want to see any badges being pulled or anything crazy for something like cosplayers going around squirting water at people. I would maybe ask the IRT there if there would be a problem, because I know that it might be hard to keep something like that in control if suddenly a bunch of cosplayers attended the shoot and maybe didn't know the rules or were younger or anything. You could definitely still pretend to have a water gun fight worse comes to worse.
ACen '15 plans: Squid Girl, Sasha Braus (SnK), possibly Kaneki Ken (Tokyo Ghoul)
ACen '14: Hanji Zoe (SnK), Terezi Pyrope (Homestuck), Horsehead!Jean Kirschtein (SnK)
ACen '13: Seborga (Hetalia), Chibitalia/Neko!Chibitalia (Hetalia)
Other cons- Anime World Chicago '12: (n00b cosplay that shall not be mentioned)

#92 User is offline   Vixenfur 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 62252

Posted 18 May 2014 - 04:30 PM

Hello everyone- I have a ton of pictures from the shoot so instead of spamming the thread, if you want the pics just PM me your character and I will send you as many pics as I can find of you. :D
Anime Central '12 - Trollzaya (Durarara!!), Akira (Togainu No Chi), Sebastian (Black Butler)
Anime Central '13- Damien Thorn (South Park), Once-ler: Greed-ler Version (The Lorax), Shiki (Togainu no Chi), Yuki Sanada (Tsuritama)
Anime Central '14 - Kise Ryouta (Kuroko no Basuke), Rin Matsuoka (Free! Iwatobi Swim Club), Shiki (Togainu no Chi), Dantalion (Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist)

Upcoming Cosplay
C2E2 '14 -William Herondale (The Infernal Devices)
Anime Central '15- Abe Takaya (Ookiku Furikabutte), Kise Ryouta (Kuroko no Basuke), Makoto Tachibana (Free!), Daichi Sawamura (Haikyuu!!), Gunji (Togainu no Chi)

#93 User is offline   Ziondood 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 61964

Posted 19 May 2014 - 10:55 PM

I'm just gonna put this here, it happened at ACen. :P

http://ziondood.tumb...-his-first-time
Nagisa - Free! Iwatobi Swim Club
http://www.cosplay.com/member/169107/

#94 User is offline   PikaAxel20 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 43590

Posted 20 May 2014 - 06:49 PM

https://www.flickr.c...otos/brookea24/

hey i was at the free photoshoot until it started to rain here is a link to some of my pictures :)
Ok 2014 line-ups (subject to change)

Searh Farron--Final fantasy 13 (100% complete)
Otoya----uta no prince sama 1000% love debut (100% complete)
Mystery cosplay for the Distant Worlds concert! (100% complete)
3DS friend code: 0259-0724-4564

#95 User is offline   Goldeneyeuro 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 58858

Posted 20 May 2014 - 09:57 PM

Photoshoot was going perfect... until we had to move inside due to the rain. Glad at least we got all the most important shots in, but can I just say that the indoor location for photography purposes is HORRENDOUS both for size of the group and the lighting (orange, orange everywhere, ugh) and glasswork. But well, we did what we could, and kudos to the leader for managing to hold everything together, you did a great job. Also a shoutout to anyone who took my camera to get pictures while I participated in the shoot but especially to the fellow Nikon dSLR user who took my camera to get shots for me during the portion of the shoot which was outside.

Pictures for the Free! shoot are on my Flickr here.

I should have gotten 1 pic of every group which went up, but I wasn't able to get all of the Rins in one pic due to where I was taking the picture from. And it didn't help that when we moved inside, my camera was in the completely wrong setting so it wasn't taking the best of pictures... I tried my best to salvage what I could for the indoor pics, but they are way worse than my outdoor ones *ends nitpicking*

Main Flickr page for all my ACen pictures is in my signature.
Never be average... - myself.
When life has no purpose, you're dead already. - Kiba from Wolf's Rain

Planned ACen 2K15 Cosplays:
Lavi (2nd outfit, revamped and possibly possessed)- D. Gray Man, Rei Ryugazaki (nightclub outfit)- Free!, Munakata Reisi- K, Light Yagami- Death Note

My Flickr- click for my photos

#96 User is offline   Snacks 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 63991

Posted 21 May 2014 - 08:50 AM

Hey guys! I had tons of fun at the shoot and it was great meeting all of ya! I have a few pictures here but not too many since a friend of ours was taking the photos mainly on her camera. My tumblr is actually filled with sets and sets of photos from the Valve shoot haha

I was the Splash!Free Nagisa who did open-chest binding (and my left chest was beginning to sag :C) and my friend was Splash!Free Rei with red glasses!
ACen 2014 Cosplays: Mako - Kill la Kill / SplashFree!Nagisa - Free! Iwatobi Swim Club / RED Scout - TF2
ACen 2015 Cosplay Plans: Nitori - Free! Iwatobi Swim Club

#97 User is offline   Jenya 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 60655

Posted 25 May 2014 - 08:07 PM

Pictures from the shoot!
ACen 2014 cosplays:
Friday: School Girl Asuka (NGE)
Saturday: Splash Free Rin (Free!)

• 4 Pages +