Anime Central Forums: Free! Iwatobi Swim Club 2014 - Anime Central Forums

• 4 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Free! Iwatobi Swim Club 2014 Splash Free!

#61 User is offline   Cherry 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 61587

Posted 21 April 2014 - 06:53 PM

View Postrivaille, on 21 April 2014 - 05:57 PM, said:

depending on how long it takes me...(and considering the fact that i'm still not done with my cosplay x_x) i want to try to make friendship bracelets with the iwatobi and samezuka school colours to pass out to anyone that wants one! :D would anyone be interested?

Nitori giving friendship bracelets to the opposing swim team sounds funny to me.
"Nitori what the hell are you doing."
"I think we should all be friends so I'm giving them friendship bracelets!"
"I swear to water I AM SO DONE."
/whispers yes makoto would like one

ACen '15
Eren Jaeger (SnK), Edolas Juvia (Fairy Tail), and Machi Cafe Makoto Tachibana (Free!)
Tumblr (pics will be posted here!)

#62 User is offline   rivaille 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 65123

Posted 21 April 2014 - 09:02 PM

LOL nitori is such a sweet baby, i could see him really doing that T_T so cute...
i won't even get into how much i want to see him be included more in season 2. omg. i want them all to be friends!!!
i'm actually making a trial iwatobi one and i really like how it's turning out, so i think i will do this! ;w;
/whispers makoto will get one ;o

This post has been edited by rivaille: 21 April 2014 - 09:08 PM

ACen 2014
fr: lolita
sat: nitori
sun: #kigusunday
tumblr / myanimelist

#63 User is offline   Goldeneyeuro 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 58858

Posted 21 April 2014 - 09:32 PM

Time works for me, looking forward to the shoot.

@Snacks- sounds like a plan, seems to be a general outline for most shoots. Might I also add a group shot at the beginning and end. And while this wasn't feasible at the last Free! photoshoot I went to, if the group's big enough and if the variety of costumes are there, we could also think about doing it by costume (school uniform, team uniform, swimsuits, nightclub, Arabian) and specific scenes.

@Rivaille As for props, wouldn't mind getting a friendship bracelet...

And just because, I'm bringing the animal plush versions of the characters XD (aka Beanie Babies).

This post has been edited by Goldeneyeuro: 21 April 2014 - 09:38 PM

Never be average... - myself.
When life has no purpose, you're dead already. - Kiba from Wolf's Rain

Planned ACen 2K14 Cosplays:
Lavi (2nd outfit)- D. Gray Man, Lio Izumi- Full Moon wo Sagashite, Rei Ryugazaki (nightclub outfit)- Free!, Kamui Gakupo (Fate/Rebirth outfit)- Vocaloid

My Flickr- click for my photos

#64 User is offline   Kiryuu Mikage 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 64153

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:44 AM

depending on how long it takes me...(and considering the fact that i'm still not done with my cosplay x_x) i want to try to make friendship bracelets with the iwatobi and samezuka school colours to pass out to anyone that wants one! :D would anyone be interested?

I would love to get one!
Friday:
Seragaki Aoba (DRAMAtical Murder)
Saturday:
Morning - Kurosaki Ranmaru (Uta no Prince-sama)
Afternoon - Tachibana Makoto (Free!)
Sunday:
Alibaba Saluja + my sister as Aladdin (Magi: Labyrinth of Magic)

#65 User is offline   xkiabx 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 65162

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:58 AM

Even though I won't be dressed up as any characters from the series, will definitely be there to take pictures! Also, I was wondering if it is possible that some of you will do the SPLASH FREE dance moves for the ACen 2014 flashmob? (FYI, I'M NOT THE PERSON LEADING THIS, I just stumbled upon this information.) xD The flash mob starts a few hours after the photoshoot. It's optional but I just wanted to pass it along and hopefully to see some from Free! Iwatobi Swim Club characters dance. And I don't just mean only Nagisa, Makoto, Rei, and Haru - would like to see Rin, Nitori and any other characters from the series dancing! <3 It won't be the whole song, so it'll be kind of short but even so, it has the best parts in it so hence why I decided to share this information.

These lines will be in the flashmob from the SPLASH FREE ending song. It's the dances that Nagisa, Makoto, Rei and Haru do in the beginning and throughout the song.

"omou you ni SAY SAY SAY A-OH
jibun rashiku KICK KICK KICK A-OH
tsukamitainda PULL PULL PULL A-OH
todokisou na DEEP DEEP DEEP SPLASH FREE"

[It'll be led by this person in the video.] It's gonna be a flash mob of mixed songs and after seeing that SPLASH FREE was a part of it, I just had the urge to actually join in! The SPLASH FREE dance part is right after the Pokemon dubstep/battle.
ACen 2014 Flash Mob Tutorial

The person leading this flash mob has updated that it will be in the same place as they did their first flash mob last year. It'll be in the convention lobby at 3PM on Saturday, May 17th.
ACen 2014 Flash Mob Update/INFO
ACen 2014 Flash Mob Official INFO

Once again, I hope to see any Free! characters dancing in the flash mob - if possible! :)/>

This post has been edited by xkiabx: 25 April 2014 - 07:16 AM

ANIME CENTRAL 2015
    K- Anna Kushina

#66 User is offline   tandemthoughts 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 64936

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:54 AM

Oh, I am SO all over this! Yes, this Haru will dance, (even though he kinda... really... just sorta tosses his head... >_>). I can't really see anyone in my group not dancing, as well. So you'll have a Rin and a Nagisa for the flashmob too!

Also I know we would all love friendship bracelets as well, if you're willing~! <3
2014 Anime Central Cosplay Roster -- FINAL!
Friday AM: Allen Walker -- D.Gray-Man
Friday PM: Clear (masked / "true route" version) -- DRAMAtical Murder
Saturday AM: Nanase Haruka (team uniform version) -- Free! Iwatobi Swim Club
Saturday PM: Stocking Anarchy -- Panty and Stocking
Sunday AM: Nezumi -- No. 6
Sunday PM: Mikoto Suoh -- K project

#67 User is offline   Cherry 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:47 PM

Oh hell yes! I wanted to do Makoto's dance whilst I was at ACen this year! Now I got a chance too! Considering my next gathering isn't until 6pm, and god I hope that doesn't change, for sure I'll be there. I'll make sure to write down my schedule and write this down with everything else I'm attending.
Thanks for telling us!

ACen '15
Eren Jaeger (SnK), Edolas Juvia (Fairy Tail), and Machi Cafe Makoto Tachibana (Free!)

#68 User is offline   xkiabx 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 65162

Posted 23 April 2014 - 02:39 PM

View Posttandemthoughts, on 23 April 2014 - 07:54 AM, said:

Oh, I am SO all over this! Yes, this Haru will dance, (even though he kinda... really... just sorta tosses his head... >_>). I can't really see anyone in my group not dancing, as well. So you'll have a Rin and a Nagisa for the flashmob too!

I would have never thought that Haru would end up being the one to that move, lols! Heck, his hair made it worth it! <3 However, ever since I saw it, I would do the dance moves every time song came up. Like seriously, how can you not love the song? It even has the moves! xD

View PostCherry, on 23 April 2014 - 12:47 PM, said:

Oh hell yes! I wanted to do Makoto's dance whilst I was at ACen this year! Now I got a chance too! Considering my next gathering isn't until 6pm, and god I hope that doesn't change, for sure I'll be there. I'll make sure to write down my schedule and write this down with everything else I'm attending.
Thanks for telling us!

You're welcome and it's my pleasure! :) I'm glad that I discovered this in time to be able to inform you all.
ANIME CENTRAL 2015
    K- Anna Kushina

#69 User is offline   Goldeneyeuro 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 58858

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:10 PM

Unfortunately, I won't be in Free! attire when the flashmob occurs since I'll be dressed as a Vocaloid at that time. Although if I see you guys I'll take some shots... unless I'm participating with another group of Vocaloids XD

*also suggests that the dance moves be done during the photoshoot*
Never be average... - myself.
When life has no purpose, you're dead already. - Kiba from Wolf's Rain

Planned ACen 2K14 Cosplays:
Lavi (2nd outfit)- D. Gray Man, Lio Izumi- Full Moon wo Sagashite, Rei Ryugazaki (nightclub outfit)- Free!, Kamui Gakupo (Fate/Rebirth outfit)- Vocaloid

My Flickr- click for my photos

#70 User is offline   rivaille 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 65123

Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:19 AM

i'll come cheer you all on for the flashmob! :b and i'm glad you guys want the bracelets, i'll have my work cut out for me! ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
ACen 2014
fr: lolita
sat: nitori
sun: #kigusunday
tumblr / myanimelist

#71 User is offline   hurristat 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 65066

Posted 24 April 2014 - 10:00 PM

Here's the list I use when I run shoots. It covers pretty much everything I can think of:

Haruka Nanase
Makoto Tachibana
Nagisa Hazuki
Rei Ryugazaki
Rin Matsuoka

Nitori Aiichirou
Seijuro Mikoshiba
Gou Matsuoka
Swimming Macklemore (Coach Sasabe)
Ms Amahata
Chogusa Hanamura

Anyone i missed (for example I dont think anyone’s cosplaying makoto’s siblings but if they do they can go up here)

Shipping/Groups

Iwatobi
Samezuka

Haruka Makoto
Nagisa Rei
Gou Seijuro
Rin Nitori
Haruka Rin
Makoto Rin
Rei Rin
Gou Makoto
Amahata/Sasabe

edit: i see the thread has moved on a bit since the previous list was posted. whoops

This post has been edited by hurristat: 24 April 2014 - 10:02 PM

ACen 2014 (Tentative):
Friday: AU Jean Kirschtein (Shingeki no Kyojin) | Noiz (DMMd)
Saturday: Makoto Naegi (Dangan Ronpa) | Rei Ryugazaki (Free!) | Midorima Shintarou (Kuroko no Basuke) | Jean
Sunday: one of the above, probably either Rei or Midorima
tumblr
i run fandom shoots.

#72 User is offline   dark_yokokitsune 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 63633

Posted 25 April 2014 - 02:53 AM

@Rivialle: I'd love a friendship bracelet~

@xkiabx: I will try to make it to this flash mob, it sounds fun~

#73 User is offline   Emre-chan 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 19809

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:18 PM

I probably won't be at the gathering due to schedule conflicts, but if anyone else is doing Free! on Friday night, I'll be running around in my nightclub fem!Rei cosplay~ If any other of you swimmers see me, be sure to come up and say hi (´◕ω◕`)
Cosplay Page
"How's your progress??"
ACen 2014: Mari (Evangelion), fem!Rei (Free!), fem!Jean (Shingeki), PJ Sasha (Shingeki), Morgiana (Magi)

#74 User is offline   Snacks 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 63991

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:32 PM

View PostGoldeneyeuro, on 21 April 2014 - 09:32 PM, said:

Time works for me, looking forward to the shoot.

@Snacks- sounds like a plan, seems to be a general outline for most shoots. Might I also add a group shot at the beginning and end. And while this wasn't feasible at the last Free! photoshoot I went to, if the group's big enough and if the variety of costumes are there, we could also think about doing it by costume (school uniform, team uniform, swimsuits, nightclub, Arabian) and specific scenes.

@Rivaille As for props, wouldn't mind getting a friendship bracelet...

And just because, I'm bringing the animal plush versions of the characters XD (aka Beanie Babies).

Those look like good additions to me, especially getting all the cosplayers into one group!

Ahhh that sounds like a great idea; I'd love one <3

This post has been edited by Snacks: 25 April 2014 - 10:35 PM

ACen 2014 Cosplays: Mako - Kill la Kill / SplashFree!Nagisa - Free! Iwatobi Swim Club / RED Scout - TF2
ACen 2015 Cosplay Plans: Nitori - Free! Iwatobi Swim Club

#75 User is offline   Cherry 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:52 PM

View PostEmre-chan, on 25 April 2014 - 10:18 PM, said:

I probably won't be at the gathering due to schedule conflicts, but if anyone else is doing Free! on Friday night, I'll be running around in my nightclub fem!Rei cosplay~ If any other of you swimmers see me, be sure to come up and say hi (´◕ω◕`)

What time at night, do you know? o: Because if it doesn't run into the VK gathering I'm attending, I'd love to get a picture of you as Night club Makoto! (It's not Fem! but regardless, I'd love a picture with you since you won't make it to the gathering.)
ACen '15

#76 User is offline   Emre-chan 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 25 April 2014 - 11:30 PM

View PostCherry, on 25 April 2014 - 10:52 PM, said:

What time at night, do you know? o: Because if it doesn't run into the VK gathering I'm attending, I'd love to get a picture of you as Night club Makoto! (It's not Fem! but regardless, I'd love a picture with you since you won't make it to the gathering.)

Hmm probably around 7 or 8pm and I'll be in it for the rest of the night~ If you catch me I'd be more than happy to get a picture of/with you~ :>
Cosplay Page
"How's your progress??"
ACen 2014: Mari (Evangelion), fem!Rei (Free!), fem!Jean (Shingeki), PJ Sasha (Shingeki), Morgiana (Magi)

#77 User is offline   Cherry 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 26 April 2014 - 02:31 AM

View PostEmre-chan, on 25 April 2014 - 11:30 PM, said:

Hmm probably around 7 or 8pm and I'll be in it for the rest of the night~ If you catch me I'd be more than happy to get a picture of/with you~ :>

I have a VK gathering at like, 6pm so I'll keep my Makoto shirt under my VK costume and I'll keep my jacket, wig, and jeans in a bag with me so I can change soon after that.
I'll have a lot of people with me then. I can't say for sure who will be with me, like cosplay wise, because I'm not sure of their particular line ups for the whole weekend.
I'll have to go into the convention center to change so if you'd like we can meet by the bathrooms or something? Around 7pm of course. It's going to take me a while to change and what not anyway xD
OR if you have a picture, maybe send it to me? Either through my tumblr (look in my signature) or through here because the first one may sound creeper-ish to some idk. Might be easier to spot you that way.

ACen '15

#78 User is offline   Emre-chan 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 26 April 2014 - 11:19 AM

View PostCherry, on 26 April 2014 - 02:31 AM, said:

I have a VK gathering at like, 6pm so I'll keep my Makoto shirt under my VK costume and I'll keep my jacket, wig, and jeans in a bag with me so I can change soon after that.
I'll have a lot of people with me then. I can't say for sure who will be with me, like cosplay wise, because I'm not sure of their particular line ups for the whole weekend.
I'll have to go into the convention center to change so if you'd like we can meet by the bathrooms or something? Around 7pm of course. It's going to take me a while to change and what not anyway xD
OR if you have a picture, maybe send it to me? Either through my tumblr (look in my signature) or through here because the first one may sound creeper-ish to some idk. Might be easier to spot you that way.

I'll look through your tumblr if you have any cosplay pictures so I can see what you look like~ And here's my picture so you can recognize me, I'm sitting in the chair
Posted Image
Cosplay Page
"How's your progress??"

#79 User is offline   Cherry 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 26 April 2014 - 11:24 AM

View PostEmre-chan, on 26 April 2014 - 11:19 AM, said:

I'll look through your tumblr if you have any cosplay pictures so I can see what you look like~ And here's my picture so you can recognize me, I'm sitting in the chair
Posted Image

Ooo you look cute! I don't have many cosplay pictures of me on my tumblr honestly. I'll take some maybe tomorrow, or Monday at the latest. uwu I'll send you a link so you'll know what I look like when it's up!
ACen '15

#80 User is offline   Emre-chan 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 29 April 2014 - 09:31 AM

View PostCherry, on 26 April 2014 - 11:24 AM, said:

Ooo you look cute! I don't have many cosplay pictures of me on my tumblr honestly. I'll take some maybe tomorrow, or Monday at the latest. uwu I'll send you a link so you'll know what I look like when it's up!

Thanks! Yeah, if you link me I'll be sure to check it out uwu
Cosplay Page
"How's your progress??"

#81 User is offline   Cherry 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 03 May 2014 - 12:05 AM

View PostEmre-chan, on 29 April 2014 - 09:31 AM, said:

Thanks! Yeah, if you link me I'll be sure to check it out uwu

Sorry for the lateness! It was hard to get pictures done.
Here you go!

ACen '15

#82 User is offline   Eddiebphotos 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 62979

Posted 04 May 2014 - 01:21 PM

Hello!

I am a Chicago photographer starting to just shoot Cosplay these days. I cover all the Chicago area cons and will start traveling the Midwest shortly.

So I made a cosplay portfolio site just to share with cosplayers! If you're interested in group or individual coverage please let me know!

Cosplay Portfolio

And here are my very reasonable rates: Rates

I will be at the con Friday night and most of Saturday. I anticipate being completely booked so please leave me a message here or email/facebook to reserve a timeslot. Those links are on my portfolio page!

Thanks everyone, can't wait to get to Rosemont!

Best,
Eddie
See my portfolio including Chicago Cosplay Photography at My Homepage and please like My Facebook Photo Page

#83 User is offline   Cherry 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 04 May 2014 - 05:16 PM

So we probably have more people coming to this gathering now but due to funds, I was only able to afford twenty more water guns from my local dollar store.
Between my friend and I being Makoto and Gou, I will have a total of 23 water guns to give out. Of course you can choose not to use one, and PLEASE SAY if you don't want to be be squirted. I'll bring water bottles to fill them at the shoot. uwu

ACen '15

#84 User is offline   tandemthoughts 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 04 May 2014 - 05:52 PM

View PostCherry, on 04 May 2014 - 05:16 PM, said:

So we probably have more people coming to this gathering now but due to funds, I was only able to afford twenty more water guns from my local dollar store.
Between my friend and I being Makoto and Gou, I will have a total of 23 water guns to give out.

I was still planning on getting some squirt guns for this shoot. How many more did we still need to fill the gap?

#85 User is offline   Cherry 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 04 May 2014 - 06:32 PM

View Posttandemthoughts, on 04 May 2014 - 05:52 PM, said:

I was still planning on getting some squirt guns for this shoot. How many more did we still need to fill the gap?

I'm not so sure. o^o Maybe 5-10? The dollar Store in Countryside has sets of water guns of four for a buck.
ACen '15

#86 User is offline   tandemthoughts 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 08 May 2014 - 08:55 PM

View PostCherry, on 04 May 2014 - 06:32 PM, said:

I'm not so sure. o^o Maybe 5-10? The dollar Store in Countryside has sets of water guns of four for a buck.

Just to update, I went to the dollar store today and picked up 3 sets of 4 water guns. If you think we need more, let me know! Maybe we can get a quick headcount to confirm?

#87 User is offline   Cherry 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 08 May 2014 - 10:36 PM

View Posttandemthoughts, on 08 May 2014 - 08:55 PM, said:

Just to update, I went to the dollar store today and picked up 3 sets of 4 water guns. If you think we need more, let me know! Maybe we can get a quick headcount to confirm?

Sounds good! So--
|||| - Haru
|| - Makoto
||| - Nitori
||||| - Nagisa
|||| - Rei
||| - Rin
||| - Gou
..Between me having 23 and you having, what, 12? I think we'll be good because my math came to 24 BUT I'm sure there'll be more people coming. (Or I am missing people; rather to be safe than sorry. If we end up with extras, then we just hand 'em out, I guess, or keep for ourselves?)

ACen '15

#88 User is offline   Ziondood 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 61964

Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:58 AM

Hey everyone!! Not sure If I'm going to make it to the gathering or not but I will be there as Nagisa with a Rin, Haru & Rei! :D
Nagisa - Free! Iwatobi Swim Club
http://www.cosplay.com/member/169107/

#89 User is offline   ShingekiNoFandoms 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 64955

Posted 10 May 2014 - 12:56 PM

I hate to be the one to burst anyone's bubble, but in the prop rules it says water guns aren't allowed to be filled up... Correct me if I'm wrong. Maybe it'll be okay since the shoot will be outdoors, but I wouldn't want to see anyone get in trouble for something like that! May I also mention about the whole water gun idea that some cosplayers may end up being at the shoot regardless of if they said on the forums they would be cosplaying? I know thats probably obvious but :P

Regardless, I'm definitely interested in taking pictures of everyone!
Cosplay for ACen 2014:
Friday- Hanji Zoe (AoT/SnK), Saturday- Terezi Pyrope (Homestuck), Sunday- Horsehead!Jean Kirschtein (SnK/AoT)
Cosplay from ACen 2013:
Seborga (Hetalia), Chibitalia (with cats ears half the time :3) (Hetalia)
Other cons: Anime World Chicago/AWC 2012- (the one n00b cosplay everyone makes at one point and prefers not to mention)

#90 User is offline   Cherry 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 10 May 2014 - 02:24 PM

View PostShingekiNoFandoms, on 10 May 2014 - 12:56 PM, said:

I hate to be the one to burst anyone's bubble, but in the prop rules it says water guns aren't allowed to be filled up... Correct me if I'm wrong. Maybe it'll be okay since the shoot will be outdoors, but I wouldn't want to see anyone get in trouble for something like that! May I also mention about the whole water gun idea that some cosplayers may end up being at the shoot regardless of if they said on the forums they would be cosplaying? I know thats probably obvious but :P/>

Regardless, I'm definitely interested in taking pictures of everyone!

I was only going to bring the guns to the shoot anyway and fill them up at the hotel. Maybe it'd be better if we don't fill them up at all? We can always pretend we're having a water gun fight. I would have asked at the gathering who wanted a water gun and who didn't want to get shot at then too. :P But People may forget and I don't want to get in trouble so..
Maybe I'll buy bubbles so we can have some fun! I'm making a trip to the store tomorrow anyway xD

ACen '15

• 4 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users