• You cannot reply to this topic

Zero Escape 2014 999 and Virtue's Last Reward

#1 User is offline   Kadabra 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 52306

Posted 10 November 2013 - 01:06 AM

Is anyone planning to cosplay from 999 or Virtue's Last Reward? It would be awesome to get a group going! I am planning to cosplay Phi from VLR, with my boyfriend as Sigma :3
2014 Cosplays
Yukari - Persona 3
Phi - Virtue's Last Reward
Sonia Nevermind - Super Dangan Ronpa 2

#2 User is offline   ClockworkCutie 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 63110

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:09 PM

Yes! My boyfriend and I are going as June & Junpei from 999 =)
-Clockwork Cutie
2014 cosplays:
June (999)
Steampunk Snow White

#3 User is offline   ClockworkCutie 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 21 December 2013 - 11:23 AM

View PostClockworkCutie, on 23 November 2013 - 11:09 PM, said:

Yes! My boyfriend and I are going as June & Junpei from 999 =)

And we might have a whole 999 group in the making...trying to convince a few more, but we might have at least a Seven, Clover, and Snake...
-Clockwork Cutie
2014 cosplays:
June (999)
Steampunk Snow White

#4 User is offline   Kadabra 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 14 January 2014 - 12:32 AM

Awesome! I look forward to seeing your group! I am kinda tempted to make a Lotus cosplay sometime in the future, but I dunno if I'd be able to get her done for this con since I have a few other cosplays to work on :c
2014 Cosplays
Yukari - Persona 3

#5 User is offline   ClockworkCutie 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 19 January 2014 - 10:34 AM

View PostKadabra, on 14 January 2014 - 12:32 AM, said:

Awesome! I look forward to seeing your group! I am kinda tempted to make a Lotus cosplay sometime in the future, but I dunno if I'd be able to get her done for this con since I have a few other cosplays to work on :c

I think we've confirmed 3 of us for now...which isn't what I hoped for, but it's better than nothing. So June, Junpei, and Seven. I'm guessing we'll probably do Saturday at least, if not 2 days. I'll have to ask.
What day(s) were you thinking?

Also- I wish I had the assets to pull off Lotus Lol. It would be awesome if you had time, but it is a pretty intricate costume. Good luck with your others!
-Clockwork Cutie
2014 cosplays:
June (999)
Steampunk Snow White

#6 User is offline   Kadabra 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:52 AM

I'm gonna wear Phi for a few hours on Saturday, not sure what time frame yet since I'll be at the SMT/Persona and Dangan Ronpa gatherings that day. I'll probably wear Phi on Friday as well. My boyfriend will probably wear Sigma during those times, but possibly for longer periods of time since he's not planning to do a lot of cosplays like me XD

Also, I'm working on trying to figure out Lotus's outfit just in case I have the time to do it. There's a slightly higher chance I can work on it since I have 3 costumes mostly done now.
2014 Cosplays
Yukari - Persona 3

#7 User is offline   ClockworkCutie 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 03 February 2014 - 09:21 PM

View PostKadabra, on 29 January 2014 - 03:52 AM, said:

I'm gonna wear Phi for a few hours on Saturday, not sure what time frame yet since I'll be at the SMT/Persona and Dangan Ronpa gatherings that day. I'll probably wear Phi on Friday as well. My boyfriend will probably wear Sigma during those times, but possibly for longer periods of time since he's not planning to do a lot of cosplays like me XD

Also, I'm working on trying to figure out Lotus's outfit just in case I have the time to do it. There's a slightly higher chance I can work on it since I have 3 costumes mostly done now.

Awesome! I'm probably only doing 2 this year, and they're both only like 30% done...lol
If you want to submit 999/VLR for an organized gathering on Saturday or even Friday, I'd be game. But if not, I'm fine with just meeting up for a quick hello/casual shots. =)
-Clockwork Cutie
2014 cosplays:
June (999)
Steampunk Snow White

#8 User is offline   ClockworkCutie 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 22 March 2014 - 07:31 AM

Update on my group: We'll definitely have June, Junpei, Seven, Clover. Possibly Zero in the mask? I didn't submit anything for a real gathering, but I'm totally fine just exchanging info & meeting up on our own if you want!
-Clockwork Cutie
2014 cosplays:
June (999)
Steampunk Snow White

#9 User is offline   SargentJY 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 62054

Posted 03 April 2014 - 10:40 AM

Glad to see cosplayers from this franchise, so is the meeting happening? I would like to take some photos of that.
Also, I am running a visual novel panel on Saturday 10pm and would like to see you guys there!
"Now Anime(Visual Novel) may still classed as the niche market these days...but it got such variety...such potential that I am sure will make to the mainstream one day."-ThatDudeInTheSuede

#10 User is offline   Kadabra 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 08 April 2014 - 12:24 PM

Sorry for not replying sooner! The gathering is happening on Friday at 5pm at Loading Docks B (or the con center lobby if it rains). Sadly I won't be able to do Lotus, but I will be wearing Phi for sure! I'm pretty close to finishing her outfit. I just gotta add the finishing touches to her jacket, get necklaces, and make her little brooch. I'm also gonna start looking for stuff for my boyfriend to do Sigma because I think he still wants to cosplay him. Also if anyone knows other Zero Escape cosplayers that are attending this con, let them know about the gathering in case they don't check the forums! I'm going to make a post about it on Tumblr once it gets closer to con time.

@ClockworkCutie: I hope your group's cosplays are going well!

@SargentJY: Sweet! My boyfriend and I might be able to swing by the panel for a bit

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone!
2014 Cosplays
Yukari - Persona 3

#11 User is offline   ClockworkCutie 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:41 PM

View PostKadabra, on 08 April 2014 - 12:24 PM, said:

Sorry for not replying sooner! The gathering is happening on Friday at 5pm at Loading Docks B (or the con center lobby if it rains). Sadly I won't be able to do Lotus, but I will be wearing Phi for sure! I'm pretty close to finishing her outfit. I just gotta add the finishing touches to her jacket, get necklaces, and make her little brooch. I'm also gonna start looking for stuff for my boyfriend to do Sigma because I think he still wants to cosplay him. Also if anyone knows other Zero Escape cosplayers that are attending this con, let them know about the gathering in case they don't check the forums! I'm going to make a post about it on Tumblr once it gets closer to con time.

@ClockworkCutie: I hope your group's cosplays are going well!

@SargentJY: Sweet! My boyfriend and I might be able to swing by the panel for a bit

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone!

Hmmm. My boyfriend & I were planning on Saturday, but we can manage to get dressed for an hour or so on Friday, too. Not sure about our Seven yet. I'll let him know about the time. And it seems like they're updating the schedule again right now, so hopefully not too much changes.
And thanks for the well-wishes! My boyfriend & I are sorta procrastinating, but we'll get it done. I have my dress pinned, just need to sew it, and I have the wig & boots =) Good luck with yours!

I'll try to make the panel on Saturday!
-Clockwork Cutie
2014 cosplays:
June (999)
Steampunk Snow White

#12 User is offline   Kadabra 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 11 April 2014 - 03:29 AM

Yeah, it's my fault for missing the deadline for submitting the gathering D: I'm really sorry for that! I'm planning to wear Phi again sometime on Saturday, so we can always try to get more pics that day too!

Thank you as well! I've also been procrastinating ;-; hopefully I find the motivation to finish all of my cosplays soon because I'd rather not wait til the last minute like I usually do, haha.
2014 Cosplays
Yukari - Persona 3

#13 User is offline   ClockworkCutie 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 12 April 2014 - 10:30 PM

View PostKadabra, on 11 April 2014 - 03:29 AM, said:

Yeah, it's my fault for missing the deadline for submitting the gathering D: I'm really sorry for that! I'm planning to wear Phi again sometime on Saturday, so we can always try to get more pics that day too!

Thank you as well! I've also been procrastinating ;-; hopefully I find the motivation to finish all of my cosplays soon because I'd rather not wait til the last minute like I usually do, haha.

It wouldn't be ACen without some last-minute scrambling ;)
-Clockwork Cutie
2014 cosplays:
June (999)
Steampunk Snow White

#14 User is offline   Kadabra 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 16 April 2014 - 04:45 PM

I just found out about a group called Operation Bluebird, which is planning to create a book to send to Askys Games and Spike Chunsoft (possibly Rising Star Games too) to show support for Zero Escape 3. I thought the gathering might be a great opportunity to contribute to the project since they are asking for more cosplay pictures and fanart. I contacted the group to see if they might accept more submissions by that time, since I'm not sure when they are planning the next deadline. If they contact me back and are fine with keeping the deadline open around that time, we can get a few pictures at the end of the gathering to submit to the project. I will let everyone know at the beginning of the gathering about it so they can decide if they want to be in those Operation Bluebird pictures. I don't want to submit pictures of people without their permission, of course!
2014 Cosplays
Yukari - Persona 3

#15 User is offline   ClockworkCutie 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 20 April 2014 - 05:44 PM

View PostKadabra, on 16 April 2014 - 04:45 PM, said:

I just found out about a group called Operation Bluebird, which is planning to create a book to send to Askys Games and Spike Chunsoft (possibly Rising Star Games too) to show support for Zero Escape 3. I thought the gathering might be a great opportunity to contribute to the project since they are asking for more cosplay pictures and fanart. I contacted the group to see if they might accept more submissions by that time, since I'm not sure when they are planning the next deadline. If they contact me back and are fine with keeping the deadline open around that time, we can get a few pictures at the end of the gathering to submit to the project. I will let everyone know at the beginning of the gathering about it so they can decide if they want to be in those Operation Bluebird pictures. I don't want to submit pictures of people without their permission, of course!

Yeah! I found out a few months ago & contacted them about having photos available later this spring, but no one ever got back to me. I'll send another message...
But yeah, really excited about them!
-Clockwork Cutie
2014 cosplays:
June (999)
Steampunk Snow White

#16 User is offline   ClockworkCutie 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 21 April 2014 - 12:20 PM

Yay! I heard back from Operation Bluebird. They just needed a little nudge. They said they're beginning production after May 23rd, so as long we we send the photos right after ACen, we'll be able to help!
-Clockwork Cutie
2014 cosplays:
June (999)
Steampunk Snow White

#17 User is offline   Kadabra 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 21 April 2014 - 02:08 PM

Well that's good! I didn't hear back from them, but at least they responded to one of us! I'll be sure to send in the pictures I get on my camera after the con :]

Also, my Phi cosplay is super close to being done! All I need to do is finish up the brooch! Then I have to power through the rest of my cosplays XD
2014 Cosplays
Yukari - Persona 3

#18 User is offline   ClockworkCutie 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 26 April 2014 - 10:26 PM

View PostKadabra, on 21 April 2014 - 02:08 PM, said:

Well that's good! I didn't hear back from them, but at least they responded to one of us! I'll be sure to send in the pictures I get on my camera after the con :]

Also, my Phi cosplay is super close to being done! All I need to do is finish up the brooch! Then I have to power through the rest of my cosplays XD

Awesome! I need to do all of my sewing still, but it'll happen Lol. I started on the watches for my group today. Only one of us bought the game that came with the replica, so hopefully the rest turn out somewhat similar. Oh, and our Seven sent me an update pic today! Getting excited =D
-Clockwork Cutie
2014 cosplays:
June (999)
Steampunk Snow White

#19 User is offline   SargentJY 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 62054

Posted 27 April 2014 - 01:31 AM

View PostClockworkCutie, on 26 April 2014 - 10:26 PM, said:

Awesome! I need to do all of my sewing still, but it'll happen Lol. I started on the watches for my group today. Only one of us bought the game that came with the replica, so hopefully the rest turn out somewhat similar. Oh, and our Seven sent me an update pic today! Getting excited =D

I actually beat 999 just recently.(I finally decide to give it a shot after knowing you guys are coming to the panel :3) Now I am even more hyped to see you guys cosplaying 999/VLR characters!
Is there a list of characters that you know will/might show up?
"Now Anime(Visual Novel) may still classed as the niche market these days...but it got such variety...such potential that I am sure will make to the mainstream one day."-ThatDudeInTheSuede

#20 User is offline   ClockworkCutie 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 27 April 2014 - 09:05 PM

View PostSargentJY, on 27 April 2014 - 01:31 AM, said:

I actually beat 999 just recently.(I finally decide to give it a shot after knowing you guys are coming to the panel :3) Now I am even more hyped to see you guys cosplaying 999/VLR characters!
Is there a list of characters that you know will/might show up?

IF I can get everyone organized enough to show up together, it'd be me as June with Junpei, Seven, and Clover. But they tend to not plan ahead very well ...so I'll do my best to keep them all together around that time Lol
-Clockwork Cutie
2014 cosplays:
June (999)
Steampunk Snow White

#21 User is offline   Kadabra 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 02 May 2014 - 12:55 PM

Aside from ClockworkCutie's group, it's just me as Phi as far as I know. Still hoping to find stuff for my boyfriend so he could be Sigma though! I also just made a post on tumblr for the gathering so hopefully it will attract more people!
2014 Cosplays
Yukari - Persona 3

#22 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 9384

Posted 05 May 2014 - 09:38 PM

Good luck with the group guys. :) I cosplayed Sigma last year, tho I'm not doing him this year.
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo
Zero Escape 2: Virtue's Last Reward-Sigma
3rd cosplay:Either Zoro(One Piece),Sazh(Final Fantasy XIII), or Gintoki(Gintama).
"Sometimes I do suspect, I'm an actor in a well scripted live divine comedy..."-Shing02

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users