• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 60911

Posted 02 March 2014 - 01:37 AM

I'm going to try to get my Syo cosplay done for ACen C:
ACen 2014 lineup

Friday- Maria Kurenai (Vampire Knight)
Saturday- Syo Kurusu (Uta no prince-sama)

#32 User is offline   Fire Claimer 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 9715

Posted 02 March 2014 - 04:31 PM

View Postyuuki, on 02 March 2014 - 01:37 AM, said:

I'm going to try to get my Syo cosplay done for ACen C:

My friend will be Masato and my friend might be Syo, or she will freak out over Yuuki being Syo and just fan girl the whole time. I'm going to attempt Cecil, buuut if there's another cecil cosplayer, I'll more than likely fangirl and freak out. <3 Regardless, I can't wait to see UtaPri at ACen!! <3 :D
2014:
Hikaru Shidou (Final Armor)- Magic Knights Rayearth (70%)
Seras Victoria (Blood Red Ver) - Hellsing Ultimate (95%)
Emerald (Cinder's Associate) - RWBY (50%)

#33 User is offline   yuuki 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:40 PM

View PostFire Claimer, on 02 March 2014 - 04:31 PM, said:

My friend will be Masato and my friend might be Syo, or she will freak out over Yuuki being Syo and just fan girl the whole time. I'm going to attempt Cecil, buuut if there's another cecil cosplayer, I'll more than likely fangirl and freak out. <3 Regardless, I can't wait to see UtaPri at ACen!! <3 :D/>/>/>/>

haha, I'm going to start ordering things for Syo this friday then. I'm going to do his outfit from the season 1 ending
also I usually post statuses on my facebook where I'm at , at the con so if you want you can add me https://www.facebook....Kiryuu.Kosplay

Maria - Vampire Knight
Syo - Utapri

This post has been edited by yuuki: 03 March 2014 - 04:29 PM

ACen 2014 lineup

#34 User is offline   YoiYumeo 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 64320

Posted 03 March 2014 - 07:34 PM

I just got some stuff to work on Haruka today and another panel of her skirt sewn~ I should be close to finishing her skirt!! I can't wait to see you guy <3
ACen 2014 Lineup
Haruka Nanami - Uta no Prince-sama ~ 100% Done
Sei - DRAMAtical Murder ~ 40% Done {Shirt in Progress, Hat in Progress, Half Skirt, Belts, + Shoes, not touched}
Yuuki Cross - Vampire Knight ~ 80% Done {Costume+Shoes Bought, Wig mostly styled, Artemis Scythe In Progress}

Back Up
Madoka - Puella Magi Madoka Magica ~ 90% done {Some stains on skirt and socks must get out and shrink the top}

#35 User is offline   yuuki 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:53 PM

View PostYoiYumeo, on 03 March 2014 - 07:34 PM, said:

I just got some stuff to work on Haruka today and another panel of her skirt sewn~ I should be close to finishing her skirt!! I can't wait to see you guy <3

I can't wait to see your cosplay, you're more than welcome to add me on fb too if you want ^^https://www.facebook.com/Maria.Kiryuu.Kosplay
ACen 2014 lineup

#36 User is offline   blackcat18 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 16853

Posted 04 March 2014 - 03:27 PM

between the uta pri and the guest that are gonna be there i sure wont be bored this ACen XD i need to start putting the pieces of my costume together so i dont leave anything behind <3
ACen 2014

Female Otoya Ittoki- 100% done CANT WAIT TO GET PHOTOS WITH ALL OF YOU!

#37 User is offline   yuuki 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:19 PM

I love Ittoki <3333 I can't wait to see you there
ACen 2014 lineup

#38 User is offline   YoiYumeo 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:52 PM

I'm excited for this so much. I'm making my friend a Camus pimp cane for her birthday gift. I've been listening to my UtaPri music a lot [Ranmaru mostly] and working on Haruka. It feels like she will never be done.
ACen 2014 Lineup
Sei - DRAMAtical Murder ~ 40% Done {Shirt in Progress, Hat in Progress, Half Skirt, Belts, + Shoes, not touched}
Yuuki Cross - Vampire Knight ~ 80% Done {Costume+Shoes Bought, Wig mostly styled, Artemis Scythe In Progress}

Back Up
Madoka - Puella Magi Madoka Magica ~ 90% done {Some stains on skirt and socks must get out and shrink the top}

#39 User is offline   Cherry 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 61587

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:47 AM

View PostYoiYumeo, on 04 March 2014 - 11:52 PM, said:

I'm excited for this so much. I'm making my friend a Camus pimp cane for her birthday gift. I've been listening to my UtaPri music a lot [Ranmaru mostly] and working on Haruka. It feels like she will never be done.

Huh.. Making your friend a Myu-chan pimp cane for her birthday you say--
My friend told me that her friend is going to make her pimp cane.
..is your friends name Allie by any chance. Or goes by "Aoba"?

ACen '14
Friday ~ Hanabusa Aido (Vampire Knight)
Saturday ~ Morning: Kotobuki Reiji w/ QN + Nanami Haruka (UtaPri); 12:30pm: Tachibana Makoto w/ Matsuoka Gou (Free!); Evening: Riko Aida (KnB)
Sunday ~ Either Kotobuki Reiji or Tachibana Makoto; leaning towards the latter.
Tumblr (pics will be posted here!)

#40 User is offline   blackcat18 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 05 March 2014 - 01:22 PM

View PostYoiYumeo, on 04 March 2014 - 11:52 PM, said:

i've had nothing but uta pri on my mind lately....i made a cd last year with some of the senpais so i play that non-stop in my car for both the ride to and from my job...it takes a good 30 minutes to get there XD
ACen 2014

#41 User is offline   blackcat18 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 05 March 2014 - 01:24 PM

View Postyuuki, on 04 March 2014 - 05:19 PM, said:

I love Ittoki <3333 I can't wait to see you there

i hope i get a lot of photos with people X3 i dont have a lot of self confidence but i have a lot of joy and i'm trying really hard with this cosplay...just hope people understand it T_T
ACen 2014

#42 User is offline   YoiYumeo 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:16 PM

View PostCherry, on 05 March 2014 - 11:47 AM, said:

Huh.. Making your friend a Myu-chan pimp cane for her birthday you say--
My friend told me that her friend is going to make her pimp cane.
..is your friends name Allie by any chance. Or goes by "Aoba"?

Who previously cosplayed Otoya~? Yes. She is one in the same.
ACen 2014 Lineup

Back Up

#43 User is offline   Cherry 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:52 PM

View PostYoiYumeo, on 05 March 2014 - 02:16 PM, said:

Who previously cosplayed Otoya~? Yes. She is one in the same.

Ahh-- yay! I had a feeling you were speaking about her xD
She's going to be my Camus to the Quartet Night group my older sister and her friend are joining in on. uwu I really hope to see you there, dear!

ACen '14
Saturday ~ Morning: Kotobuki Reiji w/ QN + Nanami Haruka (UtaPri); 12:30pm: Tachibana Makoto w/ Matsuoka Gou (Free!); Evening: Riko Aida (KnB)

#44 User is offline   YoiYumeo 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 05 March 2014 - 05:07 PM

View PostCherry, on 05 March 2014 - 03:52 PM, said:

Ahh-- yay! I had a feeling you were speaking about her xD
She's going to be my Camus to the Quartet Night group my older sister and her friend are joining in on. uwu I really hope to see you there, dear!

Awe! That makes me really happy~ I will be at this photoshoot no matter what. I always have fun cosplaying Haruka. I seem to meet the best people <3
ACen 2014 Lineup

Back Up

#45 User is offline   yuuki 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 05 March 2014 - 06:23 PM

View Postblackcat18, on 05 March 2014 - 01:24 PM, said:

i hope i get a lot of photos with people X3 i dont have a lot of self confidence but i have a lot of joy and i'm trying really hard with this cosplay...just hope people understand it T_T

I'm sure all your hard work will show C: I'm going to start ordering things for Syo this weekend now that I finally found a wig for him. If you want you can add me on fb. I'm on there alot more than here. - > https://www.facebook....Kiryuu.Kosplay
ACen 2014 lineup

#46 User is offline   YoiYumeo 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 05 March 2014 - 06:55 PM

View Postblackcat18, on 05 March 2014 - 01:24 PM, said:

awe bby no. i will take lots of photos with you if you want. we can even do the awkward selfie ones!! I'm really tempted to get some fake flowers bring. That reminds me from the youmacon!UtaPri shoot. Idols! Remember to bring your own microphones.
ACen 2014 Lineup

Back Up

#47 User is offline   blackcat18 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:15 PM

View PostYoiYumeo, on 05 March 2014 - 06:55 PM, said:

awe bby no. i will take lots of photos with you if you want. we can even do the awkward selfie ones!! I'm really tempted to get some fake flowers bring. That reminds me from the youmacon!UtaPri shoot. Idols! Remember to bring your own microphones.

i'll have my favorite set of red headphones with me for my cosplay with the uta pri playlist on my ipod going all day XD i'll have to start looking for a mic X3
ACen 2014

#48 User is offline   YoiYumeo 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:25 PM

View Postblackcat18, on 05 March 2014 - 07:15 PM, said:

i'll have my favorite set of red headphones with me for my cosplay with the uta pri playlist on my ipod going all day XD i'll have to start looking for a mic X3

I'm really tempted to bling out a pair of headphones for Haruka. The only other ones I have are my purple ones. I usually have my headphones on constantly to help with my claustrophobia. I suddenly remembered that idols need to bring their microphones because my Tokiya from Youmacon was reminding everybody.
ACen 2014 Lineup

Back Up

#49 User is offline   blackcat18 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:27 PM

View PostYoiYumeo, on 05 March 2014 - 07:25 PM, said:

I'm really tempted to bling out a pair of headphones for Haruka. The only other ones I have are my purple ones. I usually have my headphones on constantly to help with my claustrophobia. I suddenly remembered that idols need to bring their microphones because my Tokiya from Youmacon was reminding everybody.

my brother has a plastic disney themed one i think...i'm in town all the time though so i'll look at some dicount stores X3

btw yuuki, i'm on facebook more than i'm anywhere else...cept for tumblr...i'm addicted to tumblr <3 you can message me anytime if you want X3
ACen 2014

#50 User is offline   YoiYumeo 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:31 PM

View Postblackcat18, on 05 March 2014 - 07:27 PM, said:

my brother has a plastic disney themed one i think...i'm in town all the time though so i'll look at some dicount stores X3

btw yuuki, i'm on facebook more than i'm anywhere else...cept for tumblr...i'm addicted to tumblr <3 you can message me anytime if you want X3

Even if you find a child's one at a cheap price, you could always paint it change it? I had a friend who did that and covered it in glitter and rhinestones. Turned out fantastic. I'm on facebook quite a bit as well as tumblr.
ACen 2014 Lineup

Back Up

#51 User is offline   blackcat18 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:01 PM

View PostYoiYumeo, on 05 March 2014 - 07:31 PM, said:

Even if you find a child's one at a cheap price, you could always paint it change it? I had a friend who did that and covered it in glitter and rhinestones. Turned out fantastic. I'm on facebook quite a bit as well as tumblr.

i'm following a few blogs on tumblr that post a lot of uta pri stuff...oddly each of us has reiji as their icon XD
ACen 2014

#52 User is offline   Cherry 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:33 PM

View Postblackcat18, on 05 March 2014 - 08:01 PM, said:

i'm following a few blogs on tumblr that post a lot of uta pri stuff...oddly each of us has reiji as their icon XD

If I may ask, what's your tumblr url?~ Mine is syoadorable uwu
ACen '14

#53 User is offline   yuuki 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:36 PM

View PostYoiYumeo, on 05 March 2014 - 07:25 PM, said:

Thank you for saying something, I knew I was forgetting something > v <
ACen 2014 lineup

#54 User is offline   YoiYumeo 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:39 PM

View PostCherry, on 05 March 2014 - 09:33 PM, said:

If I may ask, what's your tumblr url?~ Mine is syoadorable uwu

I already follow you actually. xD My handle actually came into being through the person I making the cane for, ofdestinyandglowsticks.

This post has been edited by YoiYumeo: 05 March 2014 - 09:40 PM

ACen 2014 Lineup

Back Up

#55 User is offline   yuuki 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:40 PM

xD same here Yoiyumeo- I'm mainly on fb for messaging but I'm addicted to tumblr too <3 http://panda-x-pocky.tumblr.com/
you can message me on tumblr or fb anytime , preferably fb because even at work i'm always on fb lol
ACen 2014 lineup

#56 User is offline   YoiYumeo 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:47 PM

Here's my cosplay page, you can message me on there and I will give you my personal. >3< Ignore the bad pictures ^^' I tend to post a lot of Hakuouki at the moment.
ACen 2014 Lineup

Back Up

#57 User is offline   blackcat18 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 09 March 2014 - 12:13 PM

my tumblr is mostly yaoi stuff mixed with uta pri and pokemon XD i'm blackcatmeiko on there ;) http://blackcatmeiko.tumblr.com/

i wanna add all of you X3 this is one of the nicest cosplay group chats i've ever been part of <3
ACen 2014

#58 User is offline   blackcat18 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 09 March 2014 - 12:17 PM

View Postyuuki, on 05 March 2014 - 09:40 PM, said:

xD same here Yoiyumeo- I'm mainly on fb for messaging but I'm addicted to tumblr too <3 http://panda-x-pocky.tumblr.com/
you can message me on tumblr or fb anytime , preferably fb because even at work i'm always on fb lol

i love the music on your blogs playlist btw XD i've been jamming out to it for like an hour now
ACen 2014

#59 User is offline   Cherry 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 09 March 2014 - 02:54 PM

View Postblackcat18, on 09 March 2014 - 12:13 PM, said:

my tumblr is mostly yaoi stuff mixed with uta pri and pokemon XD i'm blackcatmeiko on there ;)/> http://blackcatmeiko.tumblr.com/

i wanna add all of you X3 this is one of the nicest cosplay group chats i've ever been part of <3

I mostly reblog/post UtaPri related images or .gifs, though I do reblog clothing, as well, for drawing or writing references. If you have tumblr savior or xkit with the blacklist option added, you can blacklist 'Reference' if you need to. Then there's Free! and Hamatora-- Super Sonico, too. And numerous text posts from other people I follow xD
Asdfg-- I find this thread a lot more friendly/active than what I would have expected! I hope we all become good friends at the con (:
Al~so~ Followed~

ACen '14

#60 User is offline   blackcat18 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 09 March 2014 - 03:49 PM

View PostCherry, on 09 March 2014 - 02:54 PM, said:

I mostly reblog/post UtaPri related images or .gifs, though I do reblog clothing, as well, for drawing or writing references. If you have tumblr savior or xkit with the blacklist option added, you can blacklist 'Reference' if you need to. Then there's Free! and Hamatora-- Super Sonico, too. And numerous text posts from other people I follow xD
Asdfg-- I find this thread a lot more friendly/active than what I would have expected! I hope we all become good friends at the con (:
Al~so~ Followed~

i'm sure we will be ;) i'm a lot like otoyan, i'm friendly with everyone <3
ACen 2014

• 6 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users