• You cannot reply to this topic

Uta no Prince-sama 2014

#1 User is offline   YoiYumeo 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 64320

Posted 07 November 2013 - 10:31 PM

I am by no means going to be in charge of this gathering since this is the first time I will be attending ACen but I figured I would put this up so people can get to know each other. I may know a photographer though who did my previous UtaPri photoshoot, we all loved her! I am a Haruka cosplayer who is currently working on modifying her dress. So..yeah..I hope I can meet others!
ACen 2014 Lineup
Haruka Nanami - Uta no Prince-sama ~ 100% Done
Sei - DRAMAtical Murder ~ 40% Done {Shirt in Progress, Hat in Progress, Half Skirt, Belts, + Shoes, not touched}
Yuuki Cross - Vampire Knight ~ 80% Done {Costume+Shoes Bought, Wig mostly styled, Artemis Scythe In Progress}

Back Up
Madoka - Puella Magi Madoka Magica ~ 90% done {Some stains on skirt and socks must get out and shrink the top}

#2 User is offline   Kiryuu Mikage 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 64153

Posted 09 November 2013 - 09:18 PM

I can be in charge of the gathering, unless someone else wants to be in charge. I'm planning to cosplay as Kurosaki Ranmaru. Hope to see other UtaPuri fans!

~EDIT~

Here is the list for the photoshoots. Based off what people has been commenting on what character they are cosplaying and anticipating Tokiya, Natsuki, and Ren cosplayers:

Nanami Haruka
Ittoki Otoya
Hijirikawa Masato
Shinomiya Natuski
Ichinose Tokiya
Jinguuji Ren
Kurusu Syo
Aijima Cecil
Kotobuki Reiji
Kurosaki Ranmaru
Mikaze Ai
Camus

Haruka/Otoya
Haruka/Masato
Haruka/Natuski
Haruka/Tokiya
Haruka/Ren
Haruka/Syo
Haruka/Cecil
Haruka/Reiji
Haruka/Ranmaru
Haruka/Ai
Haruka/Camus
Otoya/Cecil
Reiji/Ranmaru
Camus/Ai
Ranmaru/Camus
Reiji/Ai

A Class
Otoya
Masato
Natsuki
Haruka

S Class
Tokiya
Ren
Syo

School Grade Year
Otoya/Syo/Haruka/(Cecil)
Masato/Tokiya
Natsuki/Ren

Starish
Otoya
Tokiya
Masato
Ren
Natsuki
Syo
Cecil

Quartet Night
Reiji
Ranmaru
Ai
Camus

Room Mate
Otoya/Tokiya
Masato/Ren
Natsuki/Syo

Senpai/Kouhai
Reiji/Otoya/Tokiya
Ranmaru/Masato/Ren
Ai/Natuski/Syo
Camus/Cecil

Shuffle Unit
Reiji/Otoya
Ranmaru/Cecil
Camus/Ren
Ai/Masato/Syo

Shining Theatre Troupe
Reiji/Ai/Natsuki
Otoya/Masato/Syo/Cecil
Reiji/Ranmaru/Tokiya/Ren

Requested Pairings/Groups
Ranmaru/Ai
Ren/Syo
Tokiya/Syo
Otoya/Syo

Tell me if I missed anything major out. I will also be taking requests if you comment on this forum or message me.

This post has been edited by Kiryuu Mikage: 18 April 2014 - 09:31 AM

Seragaki Aoba (DRAMAtical Murder)
Kurosaki Ranmaru (Uta no Prince-sama)
Tachibana Makoto (Free!)
Alibaba Saluja (Magi: Labyrinth of Magic)
Niou Masaharu (Prince of Tennis)
???(Still deciding) (Haikyuu!)

#3 User is offline   YoiYumeo 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:10 PM

I wouldn't mind letting you be in charge. I hope to get to know you guys a lot better before the actual event.
ACen 2014 Lineup
Sei - DRAMAtical Murder ~ 40% Done {Shirt in Progress, Hat in Progress, Half Skirt, Belts, + Shoes, not touched}
Yuuki Cross - Vampire Knight ~ 80% Done {Costume+Shoes Bought, Wig mostly styled, Artemis Scythe In Progress}

Back Up
Madoka - Puella Magi Madoka Magica ~ 90% done {Some stains on skirt and socks must get out and shrink the top}

#4 User is offline   Cherry 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 61587

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:13 AM

I've been waiting to see a topic for an UtaPri Gathering pop up! ;u;
My older sister, myself, a friend of hers, and a friend of mine plan on doing Quartet Night at ACen next year! My little sister MIGHT be Debut!Haruka, depending on if her mood is good and she doesn't have a lot of absences for school.
My older sister will be bringing my guitar or a crafted one to ACen, and my friend is going to be making Camus' pimp stick!
I hope to see you before or during the event uwu Depending on if there's a DMMD shoot or a Free! one, and the UtaPri one doesn't inter lap with one of them, I believe we'll be able to make it!

ACen '15
Eren Jaeger (SnK), Edolas Juvia (Fairy Tail),
Machi Cafe Makoto Tachibana (Free!), and Nishinoya Yuu (Haikyuu!!).
Tumblr (pics will be posted here!)

#5 User is offline   Kiryuu Mikage 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:13 AM

View PostCherry, on 11 November 2013 - 07:13 AM, said:

My older sister, myself, a friend of hers, and a friend of mine plan on doing Quartet Night at ACen next year! My little sister MIGHT be Debut!Haruka, depending on if her mood is good and she doesn't have a lot of absences for school.
My older sister will be bringing my guitar or a crafted one to ACen, and my friend is going to be making Camus' pimp stick!
I hope to see you before or during the event uwu Depending on if there's a DMMD shoot or a Free! one, and the UtaPri one doesn't inter lap with one of them, I believe we'll be able to make it!

I am in charge of Nitro + CHiRAL gathering and DMMD is included. The link is here. Excited to see more Quartet Night cosplayers!
Tachibana Makoto (Free!)

#6 User is offline   Cherry 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:28 AM

View PostKiryuu Mikage, on 11 November 2013 - 10:13 AM, said:

I am in charge of Nitro + CHiRAL gathering and DMMD is included. The link is here. Excited to see more Quartet Night cosplayers!

Awesome! Again, I hope they don't inter lap uwu Excited to see you there!
ACen '15

#7 User is offline   YoiYumeo 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:42 PM

View PostCherry, on 11 November 2013 - 07:13 AM, said:

One of my friends is also in a Quartet Night group as a Camus. She also cosplays Ittoki and we are getting together this weekend at Kollision so I should be able to get recent picture of us then. Even if I don't see you here, I will see you at the DMMD shoot because the same person cosplays Aoba and has looped me in as Sei. It would be very ironic if it was the same person.
ACen 2014 Lineup

Back Up

#8 User is offline   Kiryuu Mikage 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 06 December 2013 - 01:24 AM

Gathering Submission is going to open in January, so I think we should start discussing time and location. I'm open all three days so I'm okay with any time. Suggestions?
Tachibana Makoto (Free!)

#9 User is offline   Cherry 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:12 PM

View PostKiryuu Mikage, on 06 December 2013 - 01:24 AM, said:

Gathering Submission is going to open in January, so I think we should start discussing time and location. I'm open all three days so I'm okay with any time. Suggestions?

Well, last year, the gathering was held on Saturday at.. around 6Pm, I think? Maybe a little sooner that because of the Panel that held moments before it. The location.. I forget what it's called, but across from the Loading Docks, the grassy area by the flag poles? (I'm no good with names OTL)
It'd be nice to get it indoors-- like at the convention center, y'know? Hopefully our times don't run in with the DMMD or Free! shoots, considering I have a group. xnx Wahh--
Hopefully figuring out a time, date, and location works well.

ACen '15

#10 User is offline   Kiryuu Mikage 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 07 December 2013 - 11:22 PM

View PostCherry, on 06 December 2013 - 12:12 PM, said:

Well, last year, the gathering was held on Saturday at.. around 6Pm, I think? Maybe a little sooner that because of the Panel that held moments before it. The location.. I forget what it's called, but across from the Loading Docks, the grassy area by the flag poles? (I'm no good with names OTL)
It'd be nice to get it indoors-- like at the convention center, y'know? Hopefully our times don't run in with the DMMD or Free! shoots, considering I have a group. xnx Wahh--
Hopefully figuring out a time, date, and location works well.

This year's gathering was on Saturday at 7:30-8:00 at the East Outdoor Wall. In door would be pretty nice too, then we don't have to worry about rain like this year, but then we have to be quieter as not to disturb other people.

I'm also in charge of the Dmmd shoot so I can make sure they are not schedule for the same time. for Free!, I'll be looking at their thread so I can schedule a different time. If anyone is participating in other gatherings tell me so I can try to get a time that won't overlap them. Also, is anyone planning to attend the Masquerade on Saturday? If so, then we might be better off having the gathering in the morning if we plan the gathering for Saturday.

Actually, I have good news and bad news. Good news, production for anime 3rd season of Utapuri officially announced. Bad news, the anime will air in 2015. So we might have to wait 1 year at the earliest or 2 years at the latest to watch the anime.
Tachibana Makoto (Free!)

#11 User is offline   YoiYumeo 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:12 AM

At the moment, I only have the Uta no Prince-sama shoot that I plan on going to but I'm guessing that I will be pulled along to every DRAMAtical Murder shoot possible by my Aoba. Inside would definitely be preferred if we have the choice. At Youmacon, we were pulled outside and it was about to storm...let's just say it wasn't pretty for our little Private shoot. Most of us were chilled to the bone.

On another note, I'm trying to pull my Tokiya in but he lives in Ohio so I'm not exactly sure if he will be able to come.

As for other gatherings on my part, I'm still trying to decide on my last cosplay.
ACen 2014 Lineup

Back Up

#12 User is offline   YoiYumeo 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:40 PM

Have we decided on a gathering time or no?
ACen 2014 Lineup

Back Up

#13 User is offline   Cherry 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 14 January 2014 - 04:53 PM

If I may suggest Saturday since my little sister might be coming as Debut!Haruka and since she'll be having school on Friday, and Saturday has more people coming, I'm sure, I think that'd be the best choice to have it on Saturday. As for an actual time, maybe around some point at 1-2PM; sooner than last years shoot.
East Outdoor Wall would be alright, like last year, though I think an indoor place would be better--if someone would rather suggest an indoor area for that.

ACen '15

#14 User is offline   YoiYumeo 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 15 January 2014 - 04:39 PM

I personally don't know the areas but if it comes down to it, I will put in the suggestion. It'll be pretty cool to see another Haruka.
ACen 2014 Lineup

Back Up

#15 User is offline   Kiryuu Mikage 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:03 PM

Sorry for not responding sooner. So Saturday around 1-2 PM, suggested by Cherry, works fine for me.

I personally like it to be outside, but there are couple people who wants and indoor gathering. The indoor locations from last year are Con Center Lobby, 1F Back wall in Hyatt, and Lower Dome in Hyatt. Those were for rain only so I'm not sure if we can get those locations.

I'm thinking the Lower Dome for inside or East Outdoor Wall for outside gathering. If a lot of people wants it be indoors I will the location with the indoors. Also, tell me if the time doesn't work, I'll do my best to make it possible for everyone to come.
Tachibana Makoto (Free!)

#16 User is offline   YoiYumeo 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 20 January 2014 - 08:53 PM

It works fine for me as well. Indoor or Outdoors, doesn't really matter to me.

I'm hoping we can get all of Starish for this shoot and I can't wait to meet you guys.
ACen 2014 Lineup

Back Up

#17 User is offline   blackcat18 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 16853

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:16 PM

I'm doing a female version of Otoya's Maji Love 1000% love outfit...i only have the shirt and vest done at this point but i'm hoping to get my mom motivated in the next few months to help me sew the rest of it together...i got the accessories a few months ago...I'll have friends with me though that arent doing anything utaxpri related...(they'll be doing something with pokemon most likely) I'd love to be part of the shoot, just tell me where and when X3
ACen 2015

Female Otoya Ittoki- 100% done
Leafeon ginjinka- 100% done
Kaoru Hitachin - 50% done (need jacket and tie yet...)

#18 User is offline   YoiYumeo 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:40 PM

I can't wait to see your female Otoya! I am hoping to finish Haruka's modifications this weekend.
ACen 2014 Lineup

Back Up

#19 User is offline   blackcat18 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 26 January 2014 - 12:37 PM

the costume i'm working on just needs a few more pieces to be done...the real trick is getting my mom to help me work the sewing machine...T_T just the skirt and sash to go really but it may be april before i get close to being done
ACen 2015

#20 User is offline   Kiryuu Mikage 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:28 PM

It seems like no one has any objections, so I am going to submit the gathering for 1-2pm on Saturday at East Outdoor Wall or Lower Dome. If we have enough time, I am thinking we might be able to have a photo shoot both inside and outside. Hopefully that should satisfy people who inside-the-building photo shoots.
Tachibana Makoto (Free!)

#21 User is offline   blackcat18 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 02 February 2014 - 02:13 PM

sounds awesome! cant wait to see you all there this year ;)
ACen 2015

#22 User is offline   YoiYumeo 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 11 February 2014 - 09:43 PM

Somehow I managed to mess up the measurements on Haruka's skirt piece to her dress. I will probably end up tucking a piece in the back to make it fit/work since it is a circle skirt. I'm really nervous about it!
ACen 2014 Lineup

Back Up

#23 User is offline   blackcat18 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:34 PM

View PostYoiYumeo, on 11 February 2014 - 09:43 PM, said:

Somehow I managed to mess up the measurements on Haruka's skirt piece to her dress. I will probably end up tucking a piece in the back to make it fit/work since it is a circle skirt. I'm really nervous about it!

good luck! i'm sure it will still look wonderful X3 I'll want a photo with you for sure <3
ACen 2015

#24 User is offline   YoiYumeo 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 14 February 2014 - 10:41 AM

View Postblackcat18, on 12 February 2014 - 06:34 PM, said:

good luck! i'm sure it will still look wonderful X3 I'll want a photo with you for sure <3

Hehe~ That really just made my day!

It's Valentine's Day and Ren's birthday today!

I'll be sewing today and trying to fix the skirt problem. ^^'
ACen 2014 Lineup

Back Up

#25 User is offline   blackcat18 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:37 PM

View PostYoiYumeo, on 14 February 2014 - 10:41 AM, said:

Hehe~ That really just made my day!

It's Valentine's Day and Ren's birthday today!

I'll be sewing today and trying to fix the skirt problem. ^^'

i dont just cosplay things i like, i cosplay characters i can really act like X3 I like making people smile <3 my big issue right now is getting the right length trim for the sash on mine T-T
ACen 2015

#26 User is offline   YoiYumeo 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 19 February 2014 - 10:16 AM

I'm thinking instead of just cutting some from it, I may ruffle the skirts in the butt area or the sides. Not exactly canon but hopefully the end results will still look super cute.
ACen 2014 Lineup

Back Up

#27 User is offline   blackcat18 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 23 February 2014 - 08:00 PM

View PostYoiYumeo, on 19 February 2014 - 10:16 AM, said:

I'm thinking instead of just cutting some from it, I may ruffle the skirts in the butt area or the sides. Not exactly canon but hopefully the end results will still look super cute.

i dont think i really know any set outfit haruka had...(cept for the academy uniform) but i'm sure you'll pull it off no problem <3
ACen 2015

#28 User is offline   YoiYumeo 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 26 February 2014 - 10:30 AM

View Postblackcat18, on 23 February 2014 - 08:00 PM, said:

i dont think i really know any set outfit haruka had...(cept for the academy uniform) but i'm sure you'll pull it off no problem <3

The one I'm doing is her white dress in the opening of 2000%. I've been sewing more of the skirt pieces in the past two days. I'm hoping to have it done soon so I can move onto my next project.
ACen 2014 Lineup

Back Up

#29 User is offline   blackcat18 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 26 February 2014 - 04:09 PM

i'd love to see you guys in your Dramatical Murder cosplays! i'm watching a blog on tumblr that posts a lot of Dramatical murder stuff and the girl that runs it is super nice <3 i'm sure she'd love to see some cosplays
ACen 2015

#30 User is offline   YoiYumeo 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 27 February 2014 - 09:02 AM

Hehe <3 Aweee. I'm excited to cosplay Sei. My Little Brother and I often tease each other because he's cosplaying Aoba. I'm also trying to get him to cosplay UtaPri with his girlfriend someday uvu
ACen 2014 Lineup

Back Up

• 6 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users