to order your ticket!!!
Remember! If you are purchasing your badge at the same time, you will need to add the badge to the cart FIRST.
Ordering Guidelines: Crystal Ball tickets need to be added AFTER selecting a badge and adding it to the cart. Adding the badge after will remove everything from the cart.
- Add badge (and badge mailing if desired)
- Add the Crystal Ball ticket
- Go to checkout
- Select mailing for ticket if desired
- Make payment.
Here are some notes for you regarding ticket sales, this same information is provided on the Crystal Ball page in addition to information on admittance to the ball and the dress code:
- Tickets will be for sale in our registration system from November 8th, 2013 through May 3rd, 2014
- Only 500 tickets will be available (first come, first serve) so get them early! We suggest buying online as we do not guarantee tickets will be available at the door. Any remaining tickets will be sold at the door of the Crystal Ball 30 minutes prior to and during the event.
- A badge is not required to purchase a ticket but it is required for entrance (see Admittance)
- Mailing Option: Only available for tickets purchased by March 29th, 2014 (an additional $2.00 per ticket)
- Pick Up Option: Tickets may be picked up in the Panel Programming office with a valid state or government issued ID and Anime Convention Badge (names on each much match ticket)
- Available Methods of Payment – Online: Credit (Visa, Master, or Discover), Check, or Money Order payable to: Midwest Animation Promotion Society.
- Available Methods of Payment – Door: Cash only
- Tickets are non-transferrable and non-refundable
This post has been edited by Shellz: 08 November 2013 - 06:30 PM